Imagine having so little to do that you watch this

Imagine having so little to do that you watch this

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-12-04-50-09.png (872x1046, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TsyNTUOQJ2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That just might be the absolute worst card I've ever seen

Fuck it’s hilarious just how much AEW is making E Drones seethe. I’ve literally never seen anything like it.

dime repellent

>three way tag
>six man tag
>neither are the young balds match

Attached: 1515799471828.gif (255x191, 1.75M)

>Brandi vs Allie
>CAWdy and Goldust vs the young cucks
>Sonny Kiss vs the librarian
>The Elite's X-Pac vs Kip Sabian

Attached: AEW fan.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

CIMA is cool, so I'll catch that match at least

it does look pretty bad, but it will probably actually be alright. Omega vs CIMA for instance I have no fucking desire to watch this shit but I know when it happens they'll pull something amazing out of the bag

> Kenny wasted on Cima

They're trying to rack up the wins after that loss to Jericho

Does AEW have the shittest roster in history?

Cody and Dustin are the only ones on the card taller than five ten

Weak bait

>Muh height

I am not gay so I wont be watching

The only guys other than Jericho, Moxley and Omega that I can get into are Kaz and Daniels, sadly their other partner is a SHITTER and their SCU gimmick is lame

Still better than Not So Extreme Rules

The extreme rules card is absolutely shit too but at least I have Bischoff to look forward too and SD on fox in October

Unironically looks like a great show, the only matches that look like complete ass are Sonny Kiss and the Librarian and Brandi vs Allie.

>Brandi wrestling
>mfw

Cody needs to check that hoe, for fuck's sake. At least the tag team matches, excluding the pointless 6man, should be good.

Attached: Screams Externally.gif (220x266, 412K)

>cody and dustin
nice

>vs the young cucks
fuck off

Correction: I didn't see the Young Cucks on the card. THAT tag match will most likely suck ass, because they are a pair of stupid faggots. SoCal v Lucha and the tag team three-way should be good matches.

Its a fucking looks matter business atleast if you wanna draw money

>The Undertaker and Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre
>not kino

Attached: mfw.jpg (515x597, 61K)

Why the fuck are MJF and the guy who caved Cody's skull in working the pre-show?

Is Brandi and Allie the main event?

who should I bet on asp?

Attached: fftf.png (823x403, 38K)

The Raw roster in the late 2000s/early 2010s was far worse

>Omega vs Monkey Torturer
>waste of time

Is there any chance that CIMA could beat Omega?

Are they actually building OMega for anything? Also Omega seems like the kind of guy to put over others

Idk if you're baiting but I'd unironically watch that over any of AEWs ppv. I don't really like the undertaker, even though that brutal shoot match with Oldberg was kino, but I do like the big dog for some reason. His nonsensical moveset and superman punch just rub me right

Will there be a joshi match?

Attached: 1561557088332.jpg (2048x1368, 254K)

I just looked up the fucking card and I think I lost a double digit amount of IQ points. What sort of WCW2000 shit is a mixed tag Extreme Rules match for TWO SINGLES CHAMPIONSHIPS? And what the fuck is the difference between an Extreme Rules match and a No Holds Barred match? And why is Vince trying to kill Undertaker?

not baiting. i grew up with the undertaker and shane. rather seem them than most people in aew or wwe.

>Is there any chance that CIMA could beat Omega?
No, he should not.
>Are they actually building OMega for anything? Also Omega seems like the kind of guy to put over others
Yes, they are building him for his Moxley's match at ALL OUT. If Omega looses, he is just a looser. Moxley has won his first match, Omega lost his and if Omega looses this one as well...

I only watched for Punk and I really loved him around that time. There's no wrestler that I am all that entertained by even though the rosters better

Based

Vince trying to kill the undertaker is the only entertaining thing that he's doing atm. I don't really care about the mixed tag match because Seth is a fucking anti draw anyway and I mute the show when he's on and I don't give a fuck about women's wrestling

>And why is Vince trying to kill Undertaker?

that dumbass is paying the price for getting married 3 times

I'll give him a pass for acting like that because he's a Manchild but Page was literally on the card, I don't understand why he'd react like that.

normally yeah, but I'd say that Omega doesn't really need a win to be over.

Have CIMA beat him and you get CIMA over and you create a story arc where Omega is in a slump and needs to beat Moxley to regain it.

>Joshi talent already forgotten

OH NO NO NO

The decision that finished AEW. I hope there is a last minute addition to the card, or us joshi chads may not bother with this little leagues promotion.

Attached: 1562064396425.png (895x876, 1.27M)

Deans debut at DON got me Interested in wrestling again. Watching DON, Fyter Fest and seeing this card makes me not care again

this is the card after 4? shows

how the fuck are they going to put on a weekly tv show

To be fair, Yuka's working the TJPW show the same day, I don't know where Riho is and Shida is working in Japan. They brought in Shoko Nakajima though but haven't announced her match yet. Rumors are swirling and everybody expects a match involving Bea Priestley and Britt Baker and maybe even somebody else.

Attached: shoko_nakajima_by_kjc9578_dd59yzu-fullview.png (400x565, 369K)

This was the biggest mistake of AEW
They are blowing most money matches they have before TV starts so they have nothing epic to build to and establishing someone as a star is the hardest thing in wrestling NJPW are the only ones who i consider good at it. But to be fair they used to do a good job on BTE at making stars

They need to grow a pair of balls and raid other companies for talent. They're biggest problems right now are talent-wise. They need to raid Impact and MLW, I don't give a fuck what any of the three faggots who watch Impact on this board think. Tony Khan is way too passive, he should've purchased Impact when he had the chance.

Good point re. availability of signed stars, and you highlight the glaring problem with the AEW roster that they've not signed enough joshi wrestlers.

Attached: 1562584698188.jpg (337x343, 38K)

lol Dustin Rhodes towers over those itty bitty Young Bald simps instant destruction of credibility for whole federation RIP Tony Khan's dogwank empire

Attached: Screenshot-2014-03-26-14.44.38-640x410.jpg (640x410, 48K)

>Brandi vs. Allie
mah dick

Can someone explain why everyone makes a big deal about AEW but not MLW, GCW, etc that have better rosters.

>need to build up Page as a credible threat for Jericho because he's a no-name nobody fifth wheel simp shitter that's only popular because he's in the Elite and never had a good match in his life despite getting the privilege of working with GOATs
>pair him with Kip Sabian

They have more money,better TV time,ex wwe guys and E-drones have always wanted to watch Kenny but didn't want to watch a japanese promotion
also GCW as much as i love it will always have a ceiling

the card is already bloated as it is

>Sonny Kiss vs. Peter Avalon
Wow, they're really trying hard to make people cringe at their pre-shows every month.

I've already turned down 4 women literally begging me to have sex with then just so I can watch this PPV. They'll be back later.

HOLY FUCKING BASED

I took off work for it, Peter Avalon is a real star. Just wait.

I can't speak for the other 3 but I certainly won't

We both know you will. And even if you don't, some other bitch will. You're a completely exchangable hole.

mmm looks baddass to me

>start this shitshow with a Brandi match
I give it six months before the Khans start pulling their funding from this shitshow

Attached: 1535775573439.webm (556x312, 171K)

Watching Brandi wear tight and revealing outfitts is easily the best thing about AEW though.

looks worse than extreme rules

spotted the bagel warrior

Go jerk off to webms of her and save your time and money

>Cody and Dustin are the only ones on the card taller than five ten

Hangman Page is shoot 6 feet which makes him at least 6'3 in AEW.

they have like 10+ people over 6ft tho

Funny coming from a guy watching Raw every week

>believing kayfabe'd heights
Is this your first day watching wrestling or what?

Why do you assume this? Why do you let wwe live in your head rent free? Not OP but I only watch AAA and I think aew and wwe are equally repulsive

>*Has a worse card than Stomping Grounds in your path*

>Doesn't WWE but watch the discount spic version
Top KeK

The six man tag sounds fun, only because it's guaranteed to be some kind of trainwreck.

Joshit fags are so few that if you don’t watch, there wouldn’t be a difference

I just love how their graphics always seem to have typos

Attached: D_RzfFQU8AArqbp.png (590x331, 431K)

I don't get why any upcoming talent would put their entire career in the hands of these self marks
Doubt they'll push someone over Kenny going forward

>3 way tag match
>to advance to a match for a first round bye
Imagine being a company that is "wins and losses matter" and not also making it "loser is out of the tag tournament"
Unless they are doing a one-night tournament and the team that has the first round bye wrestles a team that had 20-30 minute match earlier a first round bye is meaningless in wrestling.

The Aewtism Wagon just pulled in, boys!

Attached: Capture.jpg (565x759, 98K)

looks fine to m--
>sonny kiss

yikes

So what does this shit do? Are they making money from it?

It's not, faggot. Stop pushing this "old people is cool" meme

Is the dark order the super smash brothers?

yes
they good?

Maybe in 2008 when everything was new

that's so cringy. If you can't handle a live event you don't know to the fucking event. Imagine being mentally ill and a manchild

At least they don't have to order 2 seats to fit unlike you fatty.

When will people accept that disabilities unfortunately mean you can't do some kinds of shit. I have MS and know I have limits, don't go to a fucking arena show if you know you have sensory overloads in large crowds. Not everything can be accessible.

Brandi is in charge of PR and advertising, what do you expect?

>I give it six months before the Khans start pulling their funding from this shitshow

Attached: very worried man.jpg (351x450, 42K)

what a shit roster
they're so fucked without new japan's help

Attached: 1562268151418.png (522x335, 207K)

>Brandi wrestling
lmao talentless authority figures taking spots
Shit's WWE-lite

Why are MJF and Spears teaming up at all? Doesn't MJF hate Spears?

youtube.com/watch?v=TsyNTUOQJ2Q

Where's le mox?

In the big leagues.

But he left WWE.

It feels so good to be a New JaCHAD

Attached: D8Td-OPU8AAT-jV.jpg (801x1200, 190K)

>Jericho appearing via satellite
>no Mox
>only draw Kenny is in a match with a meme
DEAD ON ARRIVAL

If I couldn't fit in the seats then I wouldn't go because I have some self respect

even Kenny's momentum is slowing down and there's nobody to put him over like Okada did
he is fucked HAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: lmao.jpg (230x240, 21K)

>people say MJF is a good talker
He just swears repeatedly for shock value and cycles through the same stock insults what the fuck this lil fella is garbage

Where's Jericho?

DEAD

ON

ARRIVAL

Attached: BigHarold.jpg (371x450, 29K)

Harold is so smart man. He knows that AEW will die without NJPW's roster. And Moxley will leave in a year to be in NJPW full time. He wins again.

What's funny is that if you went to an AEW show you are whiteknighting and called someone fat you would be kicked out of bodyshaming

What if Harold orders one of the wrestlers to shoot injure Moxley on his last match at the G1 so he's out of action and unable to fight Kenny at All Out. Would be pretty devilish.

>has to win a match to get a bye
That makes no sense though

>Brandi vs Allie
How many Meltzerboners will it be?

That would be absolutely fucking based and I hope it happens NJPW are definitely not above those carny tactics.

This. Yea Forums has been non stop seething from the e-drone kids recently. AEW literally living in their heads rent free lmao

Reminder that most AEDrones are just EDrones themselves and the people mocking it are non-NPCs with their own opinions

Attached: AEDrones2.jpg (1032x2831, 231K)

>undertaker
>shane mcmahon
>in 2019

Attached: 1561464753624.jpg (934x710, 96K)

Exactly

Seth has the most annoying voice I've ever heard and not the heel type but mute till he's gone type of voice

Attached: 1559252751114.jpg (2419x1814, 860K)

Watch NJPW. The real block starts Saturday.

going to watch both if that's alright

Attached: 1442528145169.jpg (900x762, 180K)

God that's cringe

You're not making sense user.

He left Vince's children's TV so he could work in the big leagues, not difficult to understand