Guy grabs steel chair

>guy grabs steel chair
>the guy whos getting hit bends over in position to be hit

Attached: pepe23.png (819x716, 563K)

>guy grabs steel chair
>hits the other guy over the back or pokes him with the legs/edge of the backrest

>guy grabs sledgehammer
>uses it like a fucking brass knuckle battering ram instead of swinging it at the other guys head or body by the handle

>guy grabs ladder
>sets it up in the corner of the ring for a suplex spot instead of clamping the other dude between the legs and jumping on it

Don't get me wrong, I love bloodsports and ultraviolence but this kind of shit totally takes me out of the match. I completely understand the viewpoints of people who would say the entire concept of "hardcore" matches should be done away with outright.

>guy grabs a ladder
>puts it on top of the other guy and flips onto it doing equal damage to each lerson

>guy grabs MITB briefcase
>proceeds to hit the opponents back with it

>Guy stands there and watches other guy get ready to punch him
>Allows him to punch him

>guys throws a chair at you
>catch it and let him kick it into your face

>Guy throws other guy into ropes
>Other guy bounces off ropes and keeps going like he has no control

Chairs and sometimes tables are the only cool weapons used in wrestling

well obviously WWE® Superstar© isn't going to MURDER™ his rival in front of a live audience

You know, these threads are starting to make me believe wrestling might not be 100% real.

>guy puts random symbols after the name of product
>makes it look ridiculous

>guy gets slammed diagonally near turnbuckle against ricochet
>allows him to hit 630 splash

Attached: 1562785123992.jpg (657x526, 37K)

>guy is lightly pushed out of corner
>sprints under his own power to opposite turnbuckle

>guy holds himself horizontal in the corner for 39 seconds
>other guy stomps on him

>7ft 300+ lbs
>Gets raped by black manlets

>guy punches opponent
>he makes grunting sounds with each hit like a tennis player

Attached: 1554770819904.png (484x529, 94K)

>uses it like a fucking brass knuckle battering ram instead of swinging it at the other guys head or body by the handle
Hammers aren't designed to be stopped halfway through a swing you pinhead

>Has move that hurt more than all others
>Waits till end of match to use it

>guy leans up against the rope after taking a hit
>same guy puts his hand out so other guy can grab it and whip him off the ropes

STOP EXPOSING THE GOD DAMN BUSINESS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Well maybe I dunno use a fucking gimmick hammer you absolute kitchen mixer

What if you swung it at someone and bent your arm so the handle made contact instead of the head and also reducing the force

Then why would you introduce one into pro wrestling. God HHH is a faggot.

The irish whip thing its amazing you guys dont understand that trope still. The guy being whipped, in kayfabe, purposefully runs hard at the ropes as his own form of counter offense so he can sprint back at the guy who whipped him and hit him with a running attack. it has always been this way. why do you think pro wrestling has those spots where theres a whip and then a drop down and leapfrog etc, did you really think that they were rtrying to make you believe that the guy who got whipped into the ropes uncontrollably ran back and forward four times between the ropes because of that momementum and couldn't stop lol?

wrestling is fake man they'll be ok

You literally don't even have to go that far, just make the head of the hammer out of foam rubber like those weapons the LARPers use

Of all weapons not doing realistic damage, a hammer would look ridiculous to use at full force and not murder someone

>heel swings a chair
>babyface puts their hands up so the entire force of the blow is visibly absorbed through their hands
>sells the head

Actually now I agree. Hammer should be gimmicked and designed to break at the handle near the head. Every time it's used it should break and the taker has to be completely out and if possible preblade and stretchered out

> Guy takes huge fucking bump, laid out on the floor, should be completely incapacitated
> Guy adjusts wrestling gear cause fat fuck and insecure about fat belly

kek what a bitch

I'd be fine with it if it was considered a total death blow that leaves the guy lying the entire rest of the time he's out there, possibly even stretchered off. Any other use of a sledgehammer just seems silly, but not all characters are geniuses so it makes sense for a stupid character to use it in a stupid way, or for a showoff to use it just to use it like Tiple Kek does. I kind of hope nobody starts using it with the foam though. Imagine indie faggots no-selling a sledgehammer to the skull.

Also applies to big show vs mayweather

Okay, but why do the indie shitters do the same?

>guy is knocked out of ring
>stands there patiently with 10 other people while the manlet in the ring taunts a few times, runs the ropes and then does a dive

Guess the wrestler.

>tweaked his knee
>sells the knee like it's really hurt
>suddenly stops selling the knee to do a running dive
>remember that his knee is supposed to be hurt and starts selling the knee again

if somebody was about to hit you , you'd put your hands up and block it. Nobody is just going to take a chair to the noggin