I know Yea Forums hates Sonny Kiss, but what do you guys think of Hard Gay and Danshoku Dino?

I know Yea Forums hates Sonny Kiss, but what do you guys think of Hard Gay and Danshoku Dino?
Is it OK when Japan does it?

Attached: 1562471179409.webm (480x360, 2.38M)

Hard Gay was a funny TV show guest, DANSHOKU DIENO is unironically the most well rounded worker in the world who can have a good match with anyone and gets over with his entrance alone.

that iron-claw-to-the-penis move is unironically pretty close to something a heel actually trying to take themselves seriously could do behind a ref's back to get some heat....mjf should steal it

way less stupid than joey ryan trying to convince people his dick muscles are so powerful that he can suplex a grown man with them

ddt is tranny bait.

They're both shit
Fuck you

The average western puroresu fan is too sophisticated and cultured to have an "ew gay" response to an exotico.

It's okay because they're actually good comedy wrestlers and can actually wrestle beneath that. They work their shtick in appropriately and their shtick is good, they're actual performers.
Sonny Kiss is just a faggot because he has no other personality so it's a lazy social-pandering crutch.

Giving it a cringe

Politicized shot faggotry = cringe
Worked faggotry for the sake of comedy = Based

>has never watched a Dieno match
You do know he is a legit trained shooter, is the only Jap who does actual brain busters and can work a better technical match than almost anyone in the business, right?
Ibushi and Omega came up in a company where he was, and still is, one of the two top draws.

I don't care. Phony stupid comedy shit is gay. Once that stench is on you, you're shit.

Try being less pretentious and hyperbolic and maybe you'll be more successful in convincing people of Dieno's merits, Zep. Perhaps provide a list of matches of his worth checking out so people can judge for themselves?

But that .webm is from New Japan

There's a premise to a performance, ya brainlet. DDT is a full postmodern fed. Stick with WWE if you need backwards grandad shit.

Yeah nujapan ladyboy dancing.

I don't watch WWE because it's shit too. Stop being a simp.

>DDT is a full postmodern fed.
is there suck a thing as '''''postmodern''''' american football? baseball? basketball? hockey? ever ask yourself why? because it's fucking stupid

>Danshoku Dino's music, where ever he goes, is always "Suriru" by Tomoyasu Hotei which is acompanied by him running around the arena trying to make out with male members of the audience as the announcer (typically) screams for everyone to run for their lives in what is described by smart mark fans as a parody of the typical entrance that Bruiser Brody and Stan Hansen in the 80s
absolutely based

I'm not spoonfeeding these edrones. They can easily look up his matches vs all their favourites like Devitt, Omega, Ibushi, Generico, etc and see him completely out work them.

Dino can actually work if he wanted to. Still cringe because comedy wrestling is inherently shitty and gay but I respect him for his ability to structure a good pro wrestling match somehow even while replacing all the serious spots and sequences with nonsense.

Hard Gay actually legit earned my respect by letting people beat the everloving shit out of him. What was that match where his chest got chopped to a bloody pulp, maybe against Kawada? Fuck me that was brutal. That guy is actually tough and that's pretty based.

Sonny Kiss idc comedy wrestling is all stupid and gay but so is AEW, I like the Adrian Street gimmick its a shame he can't wrestle or I'd probably be a fan.

>comparing sporting contests with a narrative performance medium
Please get a lobotomy

Devitt, Omega, Ibushi and Generico are all smartmark shitters. Also, it doesn't matter if someone can outwork another. The point of working is it's a cooperative effort to look like a shoot.

Nah, you're just terminally autistic

based Dino isn't actually gay, he just mocks them

or actually i have no idea, he might be gay, but he's certainly taking the piss out of them and turning homosexuality into a hilarious grotesque heel sideshow.

also i am aware that Danshoku in Japanese means "sodomy" so his actual ring name is Sodomy Dino or Buttfucker Dino

Please have sex at least once before you turn 21.

Stop being mad because I like wrestling and you like dumb shit.

I'm 28 and have 2 kids ya simp
Other way around. I'm just educating you while I take a 3am shit, you're seething because something is different than your predisposed idea of a broad performance medium.

He's actually gay. His sexuality was the topic of a recent documentary.

>broad performance medium
It's funny how you're insisting on classifying wrestling in your newage faggot terms. It's even funnier because you're wrong.

Really ? I never knew that. What was the documentary?

>new age terms
I'm using terms that predate the existence of pro wrestling ya dingus. Don't use your shitty education as an argument.

You must be a brainlet if you don't understand what I mean.

Wow, two faggots arguing in a thread about faggots, shocking.

I just can't stop sucking dicks. What do you expect? And unlike that other faggot, I don't want it done in a wrestling ring in front of 200 Japs.

Dino is actually gay but he's still based. Hard Gay is 0% gay and is married to a cute model.

>you are a brainlet if you don't accept that I am a retard and tell me that I'm right anyway because I decided that wrestling can only be one specific thing because I grew up seeing one product present that one style
No.

You assume that I grew up watching one certain style? The opposite actually. My first real exposure to wrestling was in 2014 watching that faggot Chuck Taylor on YouTube. I decided that it was shit, and watched all different types of wrestling.

You're just an idiot and an uncultured swine. You have obviously never read Derrida or Descartes or Lacan, you are not on a sufficient intellectual level to truly appreciate or critique professional wrestling. Marvel Avengers 46 Return or Dorktron: Silver Surfer's Salty Surpise is more your level.

Attached: cringeku.jpg (1200x960, 128K)

BAH GAWD, LACAN WITH THE SELF-SIGNIFIER LACK OF OF DIS-INTERMEDIATION FROM THE TOP ROPE

Difference is this is played for laughs
Sonny is played straight cause YAS KWEN

Sonny literally rubs his ass in his opponent's face as an offensive maneuver. They're both outrageous comedic gimmicks.

Couple of things:

1. Hard Gay and Dino aren't actually gay whereas Sonny Kiss is.
2. They pretend to be gay for laughs; Sonny Kiss is legitimately gay and we're supposed to cheer him for being gay.

Basef

stop being triggered bro, maybe then you'd be able to laugh

Dieno is gay.

>2. They pretend to be gay for laughs

Attached: triggered-meme-gif-3.gif (300x300, 241K)

You are the most obvious newfag reddit trash. I'm surprised you didn't start your post with "oh honey" you fucking faggot

Dino once wrestled a match with a vibrator in his asshole
He must be very dedicated to protecting kayfabe if he's not actually gay

Make me, faggot.

Exoticos are easy to book and get over with the crowd.

Just have them wrestle like a regular wrestler and do their Exotico/comedy spots here and there

Attached: dulcegardenia.webm (600x338, 1.53M)

DDT is my favourite promotion and I think Dieno's gimmick is embarrassing trash

Most of their comedy is absolute fucking garbage