WON: Relationship between AEW, NJPW is ‘non-existent’ and ‘cold’

>AEW/NJPW relations are non-existent. Jon Moxley was not only not allowed to appear on the show because it was in the U.S., but didn’t even appear the day before for the G-1 press conference. It’s a relationship that could benefit both sides. Essentially what happened is that well before the announcement of AEW, NJPW was told by The Young Bucks and others, what the plans were and that they wanted to work together. New Japan’s response was to pull all the Americans that they thought were going to AEW off New Year’s Dash and beat everyone at the Tokyo Dome. Still, a meeting was scheduled after the Tokyo Dome. New Japan’s reaction was they were working with ROH, and they had to given the agreed upon Madison Square Garden show. But from that point it was cold. Even though Kenny Omega contractually can work for New Japan, New Japan has not attempted to book him and it’s to the point that the subjects of AEW and Omega are not allowed to be acknowledged by anyone in New Japan. While things can always change, really with just one phone call, the idea that people think an Omega vs. Kota Ibushi match will be at one of the Tokyo Domes in January is simply not the case.

Attached: D0OOiqDUYAAcAk5.jpg (1136x909, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ddtuniverse/status/1108711047160946688?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>AEW/NJPW relations are non-existent. Jon Moxley was not only not allowed to appear on the show because it was in the U.S., but didn’t even appear the day before for the G-1 press conference. It’s a relationship that could benefit both sides.

Ohnonono, Dave still trying to get his band of merry midgets a call from the big leagues
Sorry lil fellas, New Japan no longer wants ya? Seethe?

Attached: lolkada.png (244x250, 134K)

Attached: Shibata, Miki, & Okada.webm (1000x562, 2.81M)

ALL
BRIDGES
BURNED

Attached: young cuck.png (475x475, 228K)

That picture really captures Carmella’s ugliness really well

>It’s a relationship that could benefit both sides
lol yeah, NJPW just desperately needs talent like Sonny Kiss and Jimmy Havoc

Meatyfist is a national treasure

They could use TNT exposure

Sorry lil guy ya can’t call yourself big league if you can’t even fill 1/4 of a building.

Bro don't you know how much of an epic dream match Joey Janela vs Okada would be?
Imagine seeing Okada adapt to a deathmatch format? Sure, maybe the building wouldn't sell out because nobody outside of 10 people myself soon to be disincluded because I will forget him immediately after hitting submit know who Janela is but it's all about the workrate bro and that's toooooooooooo sweet!

Can you imagine watching WWE and AEW during G1 season?
>wew lad

Attached: Kazuchika_Okada.jpg (564x928, 92K)

>It’s a relationship that could benefit both sides.
No it benefits AEW befause NJPW has a far superior roster.

huh, what u mean?

Attached: dominionatt.png (276x155, 5K)

So there is no big league anymore I guess.

>It’s a relationship that could benefit both sides.
lmao Dave trying so hard to support his little buddies in AEW; New Japan would much sooner give Triple H the call to do a show together.

Attached: triple h nxt.jpg (640x400, 47K)

DUDE LETS PUT THE U.S TITLE ON A GUY THAT ISNT ALLOWED TO WORK U.S SHOWS AND IS GONE IN OCTOBER LMAO.
Dallas say Hi.

I'd unironically rather WWExNJPW happen so I could see guys like Zayn in a G1 than AEW so the Cucks could send Darby Anus to pollute an NJPW or some shit

SEETHING

Workrate doesnt draw. Dallas proves it.

>E-drones and NuJapanlets are the same people

OH NO NO NO

Attached: IMG_20190629_021714.jpg (1600x1068, 421K)

According to Mox AEW had nothing to do with him not showing up but that could be him trying to save face,when AEW had told dave in the past that talent can't work for partners US shows

>DUDE LETS PUT THE U.S TITLE ON A GUY THAT ISNT ALLOWED TO WORK U.S SHOWS AND IS GONE IN OCTOBER LMAO.
And it's a strategy that has panned out because he is a resounding hit with the domestic fan-base.

>Dallas say Hi.
Hi, one event outside of their primary territory amidst a sea of sell-outs in their domestic zone including multiple events bigger than anything AEW has ever held.
AEW hasn't even had a sea of sell-outs and they're already looking at a non-full building. That hype is draining fast, cultist. Ya seethe, ya dilate?

>he thinks NJPW is workrate
t. Nufan
NJPW draws in Japan because of characters and stories. The workrate was compelling to international audiences who are a complete side-project for New Japan. Dallas proves only that NJPW's presence in America is marginal, which was true even with Kenny.

huh, what u mean?

Attached: Huh what you mean.png (542x513, 42K)

but WWE call themselves big league

Well, yeah. Those nujapanlets have moved on to be AECultists. Now the New Jachads remain

Attached: AEDrones2.jpg (1032x2831, 231K)

>Reddit spacing
Go back.

Nice blog btw.

NJPW would be unironically better off partnering with WWE than the AEW Money Mark Brigade.

Im not a nujapnlet but they are the established promotion, already successful and profitable. aew should be bending over backwards to make some sort of a partnership work. It might benefit both but it benefits aew more.

>DUDE WWE AND NJPW
>They moved to AEW
The state of (You)

Attached: IMG_20190409_154507.jpg (2048x1536, 353K)

>he thinks because I'd prefer WWExNJPW to AEWxNJPW because WWE's roster has more to offer I'm an E-Drone
Bruh I only watch NJPW I'm just stating the obvious
ya seethe, ya gonna cry?

AEW is going to end up forming a partnership with Dragon Gate. Cody already hinted it on the latest Road to.

he's right though aew has nobody compelling to give njpw outside of people that have the flexibility to work there anyway (jericho and obeta), you really want the bucks back in japan? that'd be horrible

huh what u mean?

Attached: 20E0040C-152F-42E0-A723-A0BF5312F182.jpg (1080x2220, 1.21M)

>NJPW was told by The Young Bucks and others, what the plans were and that they wanted to work together. New Japan’s response was to pull all the Americans that they thought were going to AEW off New Year’s Dash and beat everyone at the Tokyo Dome.
FUCKING BASED

>One bad show vs 149

The Cow Palace and the dissaster of MSG say hi.

>Vince does it
OLD FUCK
>Njpw does it
B-BASED

Attached: IMG_20190620_221242.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>the dissaster of MSG
Everyone loved the NJPW msg stuff retard

>MSG
16,000 in attendance. "dissaster". Learn how to spell disaster before calling things that weren't disasters disasters, tranny.
>Cow Palace
Unwittingly proving that AEW are of no benefit to NJPW by showing that even an Omega-headlined show doesn't really draw. Nice move.
2/2 you blew the fuck out of yourself.

>it's bad when it's an entire roster getting buried by a company that produces no good content
>it's good when it's shitters getting buried by a company that produces regularly good content
V simple

Dave's heart has to be in pieces like a kid watching his parents fight. Who's getting custody, aka his extra .75 star bias?

I only want to watch wrestling from Japan featuring NJPW & CMLL Wrestlers so I don't care.

Keep that runaway bitch away from real men

wwe already gets the extra 1 star bias

>Even though Kenny Omega contractually can work for New Japan, New Japan has not attempted to book him and it’s to the point that the subjects of AEW and Omega are not allowed to be acknowledged by anyone in New Japan.

That second part is complete fiction and lol at Kenny for his loser friends getting him cucked out of NJPW.

Why? It doesn't surprise me.
Management just doesn't want to deal with it and made it taboo. They were probably getting bother by a bunch of guys who wanted the national TV exposure.

This is all a work. David Rabbinowitz Meltzer is on the payroll of AEW.

>really with just one phone call
>It’s a relationship that could benefit both sides

this is beyond pathetic

They openly talked about AEW in the build to Jericho/Okada.

Seethe harder that DoN and ALL OUT sold out in less than half and hour combined. If Ibushi vs Kenny gets announced tomorrow for the Dome y'all would shit your pants and start praising him again.

New faggots Nujapanlets should read the Tanahashi/ddt and JADO burying NOAH stories before raising the banners of NJPW defense force.

Attached: IMG_20190513_150344.jpg (1080x1080, 129K)

>WWExNJPW happen
are the tongas in njpw?

Attached: usosnjpw.webm (1152x720, 2.72M)

DoN was mentioned by Okada and Jericho because they don't give a FUCK and can get away with it.

Hope NJPW is enjoying that never ending ROH partnership for their western tarp expansion.

explain them for the newfags then

>Seethe harder that DoN and ALL OUT sold out in less than half and hour combined
I literally don't care
> If Ibushi vs Kenny gets announced tomorrow for the Dome y'all would shit your pants and start praising him again.
I've never shit-talked Kenny himself. AEW is just garbage.

He meant they don't speak about Omega/AEW internally.

>New faggots Nujapanlets should read the Tanahashi/ddt and JADO burying NOAH stories

I have and I think it's based ya seethe lmao

I think NJPW wants to be conservative in dealing with AEW before they're an established product.
AEW has a lot of kinks to work out and their output right now is all over the place.

NJPW and DDT had a working relstionship because they wanted to use Ibushi.

Tana started a feud with DDT's ACE and called him all sorts of things. Pinned him and only gave the win back on a tag match. THEN tried to sign him to NJPW under DDT's nose despite having a working relationship. Takagi (DDT president) hates Tana and NJPW to this day.

NJPW had interest on buying NOAH and sent JADO and Suzuki Gun there. Jado was the booker and made Suzuki Gun bury all the talent for a long period. At the end NJPW pulled back from wanting to buy and sent their guys back.

Attached: 1557432196201.jpg (454x494, 28K)

>carny tactics
BASEF
AEPOO don't know who they're dealing with

Based NJPW putting those clout chasing carny wannabe shitters in their place. I imagine they're also going to drop ROH sooner or later if running the northeast without their involvement is any indication. Two Man Power Trip of NJPW + WWE when?

>New Japan has not attempted to book him and it’s to the point that the subjects of AEW and Omega are not allowed to be acknowledged by anyone in New Japan.

That's so fucking weird because I watched the G1 show in Dallas and Rocky Romero and Kevin Kelly were very, very open about Kenny Omega and talked about how Hiroshi Tanahashi defeated him. Okada and Jericho spoke openly about AEW during their press conference for their Dominion match. Something's not right here, maybe management has a strong anti-AEW feel but the on-screen personalities openly talk about Omega and AEW.

>Wanting NJPW to pair up with AEW
>Not knowing that NJPW will book it so that Tanahashi or Okada slaps the shit out of everyone.

They don't talk about it internally. They have to aknowledge Kenny because he was such a big part of the company on the last 5 years.

The building they unironically got for free?

Who cares? The visual was bad.

Oh poor you. New Japan still stacked dimes.

>Oh Harold..
>Haaarrroolldd..

Attached: giphy (8).gif (480x359, 1.45M)

Good

So's your visual but you still continue hormone therapy ya stumblin mumblin tranny

Like it or not, AEW made NJPW's western expansion significantly bigger and better. A NJPW vs AEW show with Okada vs Omega could sell out a fucking stadium in the northeast. NJPW wasn't going anywhere in the United States, if AEW partners with NJPW, NJPW will be bigger than ever before in the U.S.

>Like it or not, AEW made NJPW's western expansion significantly bigger and better
Still a side project, still mostly unimportant, still a complete drop in the ocean of water they make domestically.
They have only 100k World subscribers and that bumped 40k with Jericho. That should tell you how little of a deal they are internationally.
Yeah it would benefit them but it's barely even worth the effort considering they'll just be secondary to AEW themselves in the West. They just want whipping boys to buffer their Young Lion-riddled cards. ROH suits that.

>ROH suits that
You might've missed it, but NJPW is touring the northeast independently, without ROH's help, in the exact same arenas ROH runs. NJPW is sending less and less superstars in ROH's direction. They used to send Okada, Nakamura, Tanahashi, Omega and Naito, now they're sending G.O.D and Nagata. They're already phasing them out.

Attached: 19367452338.png (1024x576, 1.19M)

Based New Japan not giving a solitary fuck about America anymore and soon will run events entirely comprised of young lions with 1 person in attendance in Corpus Christi

New Japan doesn't care. They kept the house lights on.
You're just gaslit by Vince who goes to all lengths to hide attendance figures.

Those shows will be all hands on deck, but there might not be major matches.
It's Tiger Hitori's retirement tour.

Sounds BASED to me

Attached: 2C703F17-3803-417E-8EE9-65A36487F1AA.gif (540x300, 2.42M)

Imagine being Kenny Omega. You're a gaijen who just failed WWE performance center, but you dont care you're going to find another way to break out. You move to Japan. You study the language. You learn your craft. You try to make every match as good as you can. In between you wrestle sex dolls and kids. But you keep trucking forward. You finally climb the mountain. The Japs accept you SO much theyre willing to put the strap on you. YOU a koatku wannabe weebo gaijen. You meet some flippy dicks who you think are cool because they say they also made their own way. You bring them to Japan. Things are going good. HELL theyre going great. Then the flippy dicks introduce you to a manlet autistic mark billionaires son who says he'd love to start a promotion. So you have a choice to make. And you give it all up. zAll the shit you built. All the good will. The japense gym rats. The sushi. The silky kimonos. The endless supply of anime and videya. The matches with legit wrestlers like Okada and Ibushi. people who respect you. Who think of you as a friend. You give up the strap and the mountain top. You give it up to work on a show with a torso, a fag, a tranny and Darby Anus. Imagine....

Attached: DM76_m2VQAUcgF9.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

If NJPW partnered with WWE they would sell out every stadium in the states and every stadium overseas. like it or not the Japs LOVE WWE and recognize a ton of names there. Look how they went crazy during the tour there. Seethe if you want after reading this but who the Japs would be looking at Darby Anus and the rest of Whovile and wondering why they're even in the ring with an Ibushi. An Okada. Also I'd love to see this just to see KENTA's expression on the news

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

Attached: Tony.jpg (696x392, 40K)

They'll never, ever work with WWE. If you look at modern NJPW relationships, they always want to be the stronger party involved. Impact, ROH, MCW, RevPro, NOAH, DDT other local indies. With rumors of NXT Japan swirling and attempting to infringe on NJPW's territory, a partnership between the two is impossible. WWE has raided NJPW time and time again, no chance they're working together.

fucking kek

Why did they freak out so hard? Why are Japs such hysterical pussies?

Attached: BigYenMeij.jpg (549x640, 77K)

AEW is a travesty right now. Hopefully cooler minds prevail. Bucks need to be pulled from booking immediately.

That will never happen, drone.

kek what a bitch

The Bucks would leave before they get pulled from booking. And then you have to wonder what the fuck would happen? Would Omega stay? Would Tony Khan keep going? This whole thing is TNA all over again with WCW era backstage bullshit. Personally I think Omega is the first to leave. Kenny is super into this Japanese shit. You can see it. The motherfucker is like an alt SJW in that he wants to be able to identify as Japanese despite not being born one. And if he is then he knows he lost alot of respect and face with what he did. Thats how they see it at least. And Kenny is not going to sit and let that be his legacy there, If Kenny can work his way back into NJPW on good graces and it means leaving AEW permanetly he will

>5 years
Try 3 years at best. Before that he was where he belonged shitting it up in the Junior Division.

>That will never happen, drone.
I never thought there would be a wrestling match with a torso and a fag in the same ring so anything can happen.

Attached: well.gif (390x205, 1.98M)

No one can leave, they're signed. Bucks can keep being executives and shit (they're fine doing stuff like talent relations), but they need to be yanked from creative.

Back in the day everyone said ECW would never work with WWE either.

AEW is like if Okada and Sanada/EVIL split off to try and form their own company and totally failed

Cena vs Tanahashi

"Totally failed"

Attached: 192746754.png (1506x1129, 2.7M)

ECW was literally bleeding money. NJPW is far, far more profitable and more valuable than ECW ever was. NJPW is the opposite of struggling right now. Basically, NJPW wants a lesser company to do business with. If you partner up with Vince, WWE is always going to get their way and throw their weight around. Historically, WWE has never worked well with any other company.

I would agree but it's Haitch behind this. And I wouldnt be surprised if Haitch worked something out where NJPW and WWE trade talent and NJPW gets broadcasted shows or events on the network. Just that alone would be more western exposure than anything any other promotion could offer

Give it time ya cultist simp

Will never work. WWE will never advertise how much better NJPW is.

Aew are going to partner with DDT( ibushi and kenny's home promotion), they have some goddamn great wrestlers there too! Newfags thinking njpw is the only company in japan with great talents is sad, and it's sad to see that meltzer is in that category.
They literally named drop DDT in the Kenny vs cima twitter promotion saying it's a DDT match, tjpw is doing huge moves pulling their top women girls from important shows just so they can be with aew for their show.
People are looking in the wrong direction
Dave needs to shut up and kill his wet dream of those two companies partnership. Its starting to annoy me to see him whine all the time with his dumb "IT COULD BENEFIT BOTH REGHH"

They already have twitter.com/ddtuniverse/status/1108711047160946688?s=19
retard

>DDT guy vs Toryumon guy is a DDT match
What?

Look the company with the TNT deal should be the one playing bitch. Sure fucking faggot sure. You people are delusional!...

Oh man if that's what you think WWE would be worried about you might as well make the call yourself. Scary how much it makes sense right? Trade talent. East vs West. Select tournaments like the Cruiserweight or G1. All on the network. Admit it you'd watch and sign up. Imagine how many new subscribers theyd get

What the fuck is that disgusting picture?

I wish we could get a WWE/NJPW pairing. We've already got the best of whatever AEW/NJPW union would bring with the Elite being there before and Jericho and Moxley doing their thing now

Keep dreaming retard, WWE's marquis match right now is fucking Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans vs Seth and Becky.
They want Sports Entertainment. Shit like NJPW produces is nowhere near what Vince wants.

Bro i want aew to pair with DDT so much. The idea of DDT doing shows with aew and getting prime time exposure ( and trust me those talent in DDT WILL get over), is gonna be justice after what happened to the promotion.

The TNT deal doesnt include any advertisement split. TNT foots the bill for production only. So who is going to throw in the money to NJPW to make this work. Oh let me guess. This is Young Cuck mentality so it's the mark owner right?

Again Haitch doesnt have the same view. Seethe all you want but NXT, the crusierweight tournament and Mae Young Classic etc are more in line with NJPW

Based. Fuck AEPoo

Attached: OHNONONONONONONO.png (994x485, 147K)

Yeah its TNA all over again, that's why their first PPV would twice the maximum amount of tickets tna ever sold ( 100k tickets , tna's max was 60k). Anyone calling or even comparing tna and aew is an actual moron.

Fuck you, asshole. E-drones were shitting on NJPW for years and years now and now that AEW is a thing, E-drones are begging for NJPW to partner with WWE? That's so fucking petty, Jesus christ.

pretty sure ECW wasn’t bleeding money in 1997 when they first partnered with WWF.

No I mean an actual official relationship like they have with AAA.

First try to make sense, secondly...are you dumb or do you not understand what the potential of appearing on TNT prime time while being heavily advertised by them mean?! You guys are so fucking dumb...
The company with the prime time deal with tnt never plays bitch, period.

You just showed to wrestling last week. TNA was started by a mark owner who's father had a lot of money. She didnt know how to run the business and turned it over to the wrestlers to do so. They started out with a legit cable deal and were seen as a legit threat to WWE. Signed some of their talent. Shit booking and backstage shenanigans coupled with profit margins not being as high as daddy was willing to keep footing the bill for resulted in daddy putting his credit card away. TV deal was lost. Slippery slope ensues. Today TNA can be watched on Twitch and the back alley of Joe's Gas Shack in Burnt Scrotum NM. And thats with TNA, despite how trash it could be and was, NEVER having a torso in an actual match. Seethe cunt

ECW wasn't in any major financial trouble until late 1999/2000, that's the point checks start bouncing that people in shoots point to.

>E-Drones E-Drones reeeee
holy seethe this cultist ding-dong diddly top himself!

>First try to make sense, secondly.
Are you so stupid you dont know how regional rights and property rights work? What am I saying look at your response. If there is no advertising shares to AEW what is there to share with NJPW? Who is getting the exposure? AEW. What does NJPW get? Their talent is used. Their name is used. But do they get a marketing share of anything? No. Only a based faggot like you would be ok with being used for no money.

Yeah because he wants to rip them off. "NXT Japan" is his brainchild too.

All the more reason for NJPW to jump in. It's not like they would be jumping in with an unproven brand with little to no roster that doesnt have a history in wrestling.

>Jeff and Jerry Jarrett started TNA and they started out running $9.99 Wednesday night PPV's

This is what Vince wants. It's the one of the furthest things from NJPW possible.
Get a clue.

Attached: Seth-Rollins-Becky-Lynch-vs-Baron-Corbin-Lacey-Evans-Mixed-Tag-Team-Match-EXTREME-RULEZ-2019-1200x58 (1200x589, 160K)

>vince
>haitch
Vince doesnt even think Japs like wrestling in all likelihood. He probably thinks they're still recovering from the Hiroshima.

Newjanetty BTFO by chad AEW, FUCKING BASED

18+

>Jon Moxley was not only not allowed to appear on the show because it was in the U.S., but didn’t even appear the day before for the G-1 press conference
This is because of the AXS TV deal. AEW has the TV rights for Moxley which means that he can't appear in any footage which will air on AXS. He couldn't be at the press conference or on that US show because AXS are airing it as part of their G1 coverage.

>This is because of the AXS TV deal. AEW has the TV rights for Moxley

so then wouldn't that be because of the AEW tv deal

Yes, because from the start, Tony Khan has been saying.
>you can appear for indy or international dates
NJPW in Dallas was not an indy nor it was international. What is there not to get? That was the deal from the start, there has never ever been any chance that he would be able to do it. I don't get why people are making such a big deal out of it.
What is the problem?

I didnt because you gookfags dont even bother to give us streams.

yeah bro, can't wait for Danshoku Dino vs Sonny Kiss. will really bring the competitive sports aspect of AEW to the forefront.

>bad luck fale vs evil
>bad luck fale vs archer
>any toru yano match
>broken down tanahashi vs anyone
>past his prime kenta vs anyone
>kota "i injure myself after every match" ibushi
>injured naito vs anyone

YIKES

Pay for your wrestling, user.

>Paying for wrestling.
Yikes.

Also how bad at googling you are that you cannot get your stream that way? The fuck, user.

Okada vs prime time Necro Butcher would've been unnironically a dream match desu

archer looked pretty damn good a week ago

>This match would have made for a really exciting series of GIFs, but I sadly had to watch the thing in real time. Archer is apparently a guy who moved tickets in the Dallas area, so this is his showcase match, and he showed me that he's still a guy who is really awful at getting into position for offense and still just stands their motionless waiting to receive offense. This happened the entire match, and it looked awful each time. There were a lot of cool moments, Ospreay is always going to have cool moments. But a ton of the moments required Archer to suddenly not be selling any kind of big move that he had just taken, just a constant stream of Archer popping up from a big move right away only to then stand still in place waiting for the next move. The timing is all sorts of wonky. Archer hit a boss chokeslam through a ringside table (killer height by Ospreay), there were a cool Ospreay code red in the aisle, Ospreay's springboard dropkick to Archer's face as Archer crawled back into the ring was awesome, and that's the thing: a lot of these moves looked awesome as long as you forced yourself to not think of the inorganic set-up. It would make for a sick 2 minute YouTube comp, if people still make those. Included in that compilation would be Ospreay making the dumbest "He kicked out at 2!?!?!? G-G-G-G-Ghostssssssssss!" face. What a goober. Archer won with a claw in Texas, and I will give them credit for that being cool. But I don't think even the claw is cool enough to make Archer look cool

t. Naitetty fan seething that he would never main event the dome as IWGP HW Champ.

Who?

I tried for 5 minutes.
I can find a WWE one in 30 seconds so im not wasting 4:30 of my life looking for streams for a promotion i only have a passing interest.

user. I can find one as fast as WWE one... you are very bad at this.

you might be retarded