Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ.

Attached: 00999A85CE.jpg (1001x1001, 165K)

mmmmmmmmmm don't want to mess with them

I would not be caught dead in a wrestling t-shirt even though I've been a fan since I was 3 years old.
They're all so fucking cringey.
I would probably buy the L.I.J black and purple t-shirt but that's it.

Any kind of back print is an instant no. No need to bother cringing at the rest of the design.

Wow. The wwe marketing team sure have their fingers on the pulse of modern fashion. Sure can’t wait to get mine and show my support for WWE.

cringe

10 year olds will love it

I like the name but I hate the text on the front

baswed

golly these people have zero fucking clue

Attached: 1561342670011.jpg (480x542, 23K)

this. wrestling is for kids retard. there's literally no difference between you and ponyfags complaining that a show for little girls doesn't meet their expectations.

>no youth version
>only an adult male version

Attached: Capture.png (1394x483, 387K)

To be fair, kids that watch WWE are probably fat as fuck just like the adult fans so it makes sense.

For sure. Sucks to be those that aren't Graveyard Dogs at recess...
Oh shit, WWE wtf are you doing?

Truly badass

mmmmmmmmmm badd ass

Definitely didn't need to put Undertaker and Roman Reigns on it when you have their logos on their twice

Okay Yea Forums if you hate it then tell me a good idea for a Carder/Roman t shirt

Attached: 1559580461689.jpg (1200x800, 158K)

You got a problem, “tough guy?”
If you saw Taker and Reigns you’d run up asking for their autographs, you stupid little smark.

not one at all keep taker's ass at home.

based. You've gotta be alpha and jacked to be able to pull off a shirt like this. Roman is now marketing exclusively to high test Chads

Truly badd ass

>release your inner Bayley
um, I am already icredibly awkward, tongue tied and charismaless

>read "authentic" as "autistic"

I need to lay off the Yea Forums

mmmmmmmmmmmm grave yard

ARF ARF!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmm dogs

Can't tell which one is worse that one or New Day's

Attached: 4537363t.jpg (1394x469, 135K)

DEAD MEN WALKING

>Black shirt
>Reigns and Carder in a badass pose
>Both of them have black wings
>Flames around them, implying they're coming out of hell
>Back design is jusy the phrase "YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH THEM" in red letters

If undertaker was 10 years younger I could totally get behind this team and its name

>post yfw Taker returns full-time

How can a billion dollar company exclusively make merch that looks like bootlegs made by retards?

Don't make a t-shirt for a one off team that no one cares about is probably the best option.

Theyre meant for children, just like the show

Attached: vanessa cmon really.jpg (625x625, 28K)

Based /fa/ user.

Roman "retires" Undertaker.

>just kidding.

"It's my yard now!"

>Just kidding. We're a team now, for reasons never expressed.

It's OUR yard.

JUST

Lmfaoooo that shit looks gay as fuck.

And, no. I teach, and ten-year olds wear Supreme shit, Hypebeast, or Nike/Adidas shirts. I've said for years that WWE should poach Nike or Adidas' merchandise teams, or at least get a joint deal with one of those companies.

DEAD DOGS BARKING

Anyone who buys that should release the 'Bayley' they have kept in their basement first. Her family miss her.