*single handedly delegitimizes your whole company*

*single handedly delegitimizes your whole company*

Attached: kiss.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Whats wrong with Cody?

Is Dennis Rodman wrestling now?

More legit than Shawn Spears

Why does Yea Forums constantly post this dude? I havent seen him on AEW at all. Youre all obsessed with homosexual niggers

To bad. You missed tommy dreamer repeatedly shoving his nose up his ass

Imagine being this insecure with your sexuality

goldust heat

*single handedly works my sexuality*

Oh come on. Are you trying to tell me that using your ass as a weapon isn't a common tactic in most sports?

Get. Out. Of. Town.

I will not support in any fashion or watch amy company that does business with joey ryan and this gay nigger

>Meanwhile in Arena Mexico

Attached: dulcegardenia.webm (600x338, 1.53M)

hip checks in hockey are a million times less gay than repeatedly shoving your taint in tommy dreamer's face

based

Joey isnt there tho

joey has claimed he 'wishes to stay independent' but that's doublespeak for 'no company worth a shit wants to hire me'

I would stick my tounge in that ass and throat that cock until I vomited on his balls. I'm not even gay.

Anyway who the fuck are you kidding AEW never had any legitimacy so how can he delegitimise anything.

The fuck was all in?

sonny is too far but this was fine? lol

Attached: WUG1rg89a6o1_400.jpg (262x500, 40K)

AEW wasnt even close to existing when ALL IN happend

Its made by the same faggots. Even if you want to throw joey ryan out of the equation gay nigger is featured so yea I aint watching

That guy is in AEW too.

I was being sarcastic. DUH!

Please elaborate on how?

you can blame this on russo

sonny does his bullshit because it's a shoot

>thinking he's a shoot homo
Dude's the biggest pussy slayer in the industry. Man's had more gash than a butcher with Alzheimers.

A ROH production

You confused pictures.

Sonny Kiss can be low card dimes if done right, but AEW don't have balls to do it.

Attached: 92C87F15-E35F-45DB-ACE7-551452B0A886.jpg (850x572, 229K)

rikishit did shit like this all the time and it was great. sonnys a great character

Hell, I'd go so far as to say maybe even midcard dimes if done right. But that's the rub, isn't it? Cornette may have a major psychotic fucking hatred of Kenny and the Bucks, but damn if he ain't right about AEW absolutely not acting like a company that will has a weekly, prime-time deal with a major cable network.

>Literally a massive faggot
>great character
wow you're cool arent you?

HOLY COPE

Reminder that the ones who scream teh loudest about homo degeneracy are the ones fapping to shit like this in secret and they hate themselves deeply for it.
Threads like this are the attempt at compensating for that.

That's not Nyla Rose.

now?

Attached: rodman.jpg (666x777, 99K)

>"reminder if you hate something you actually secretly like it xD"
Brilliant take.

That’s almost always the case

So you must really love being straight amirite?

I don't give a fuck what anyone says...
That is a fucking ASS.

Yeah right

This is the dumbest take, plenty of people don’t agree with the over the top behavior of some of these flaming gay people and don’t covet men, secretly OR openly.

zoomer confirmed

Attached: swojak3.png (478x523, 12K)

>2019
>LGBT shit is everywhere
>Tranny shit is everywhere
>RuPaul's Drag Race is over as shit
Sonny Kiss is the best hire AEW made. He's the wrestler for the yaaas kween slay generation. No-one on this board is part of that culture, but the people who are will probably love him. It's a business. Sonny Kiss has drawing power for a certain group of people. Suck it.

>Drawing a crowd of people that are notorious for scaring off normies and never being satisfied with the representation of minorities and women even when done in pandering to them.
Lol okay.

Reminder that the people who fight the hardest for gay rights are in fact vicious homo bashers and this is the way they compensate for it.

So you're actually a homophobic bigot but you loudly scream about homophobia to throw people off your scent?

Based hivemind locking that simp in a figure-four.

Imagine being scared of a black mans bottom. Bunch of seething closet cases. I’d fuck his botty with my bwc whilst he called me master. And I’m shoot straight. AEW is shit for a lot reasons. But this dude isn’t one. Faggots

IRL discord tranny, well I guess it's over with at least 6 percent of the population

Not how businesses work, you can't appeal to all audiences without creating conflict within. 'Progressive' types would be turned away from the product if you introduced over-the-top right wing characters for example, the same way people who aren't a lefty are going to be turned away from heavy LGBT/Tranny/Progressive orthodoxy stuff being pushed because it's inherently political.

Attached: D-zrj92X4AEJiBb.jpg (1199x998, 160K)

gorgeous george literally invented the modern idea of pro wrestling by using a flamboyant fag gimmick in the 1940s. every wrestling fan is profoundly homosexual, whether closeted or not. its at the core of the business. faggotry and pro wrestling are one and the same.

Never had a problem with Sonny. Dude is pretty legit as an athlete, isn't a pussy that gets easily offended if somebody calls him for what he is and really he's nothing special in lucha. Really there are a lot worse acts in wrestling you just gotta provide the history and backstory to the audience

I bet Tommy requested this spot. I heard he's a freak.

Seagull IQ right here

Hes the second biggest star in AEW

Cody and the Cucks could've brought in someone like this instead of Sonny...

I want to hate on this comment but i just cant because i realize its the truth

Reminder that this is called projection. Maybe when you're confused about your sexuality it's easy to get confused about other shit as well. Normal people know what they like and dont like.

His name is Darby Anus

Attached: darby-allin-696x392.jpg (696x392, 23K)

I am the biggest cock sucker this side of the bible belt and Sonny to me is a fucking embarrassment.

>zoomers know Dennis Rodman, let alone when he looked like a retard fag

B-But twelve psychopaths on twitter told me that this is what the winning side of history looks like!

the ass spot is 1000x less cringe than kenny and the bucks miming hadokens at their opponents. it's not even fucking close.

Sonny is a shitter especially compared to these exoticos

Imagine the smell

Not gonna lie, dat ass is nice.
Would fuck it, no homo.

>at the core of the business. faggotry and pro wrestling are one and the same.
HOLY FUCKING BASED

He was a heel

this

i got my balls licked by a tranny and it was awesome. sometimes its best to just go with the flow

I saw this guy, a dude with no legs in a battle royal, and a tranny in a fatal four match which had 3 OTHER WOMEN in that crappy match so let's just accept that wrestling is dead. Wwe is shit and aew is shit. I'm sorry fellas but wrestling is over.

No webm? I'm disappointed.

I think you could make a small amount of dimes with this guy in a place like Chikara, WrestleCircus or any other straight to the internet promotion, but putting this guy on national television is asking for trouble on multiple sides. Blowing off the shitty librarian characters to replace them with this isn't going to solve anything.

>putting this guy on national television is asking for trouble on multiple sides
Why wasn't it a problem when Lucha Underground put him on national television two years ago?

>Lucha Underground
>national TV
Cringe

If Mexico can have Exoticos, everybody can.
Just use them correctly

Just because you can't afford the television channels on even the lowest tier basic cable package doesn't mean it isn't nationally available television.

But it's not like he's gonna be in the main events. The same could be said for all the cringe WWE has shown over the years, keep it in the midcard and it'll be fine. The people who want to see him can and the people who don't can avoid it and watch the main event shit.

>Nash denies getting raped constantly on twitter
So he did get raped and filled with bbc cum

Well call his ding-dong diddly botty the main event, because imma bout to get ding-dong diddly in it