This is the most important match on Saturday

So there's a very strong possibility both TJPW Champion Shoko Nakajima and Stardom Champion Bea Priestley will be in the same match on Saturday. This is easily the most interesting match on Saturday because of what it means for the industry.

Attached: 02834754743.png (840x564, 869K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1149340213606572032
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>only like two days out and still haven't announced Shoko's match
AEW wouldn't be retarded enough to do TJPW's top champion vs. Stardom's top champion and if they were I'd hope Takagi wouldn't be dumb enough to allow them to go through with it since it means Shoko likely eating a pin or at best getting a draw.

Only 4 wrestlers are announced for the show who don't have matches: Kylie Rae, Britt Baker, Shoko Nakajima and Bea Priestley. Meaning it's a 4-way and Britt Baker gets pinned or it's a 2 vs 2. Would they put both champions on the same team and have them win? Or would they have the champions face each other and have either Britt or Kylie eat the pin?

But its two transitional champs and one of them is a shitter. It'd be more interesting if it was Miyu vs Momo.

Momo's not gonna be the next red belt champ. They're gonna build her up a hell of a lot more than that.

I'd feel really bad for Shoko having to carry not just 1 but 3 shitters.

She's used to it by now given the promotion she works.

If this match goes well and there aren't any politics involved, expect to see many more cross-promotional matches take place on AEW shows. I can easily see Impact wrestlers wrestling for AEW and therein will lie AEW's strength. A place where promotions can come together and make money and matches together.

Raku is unironically a better worker than Kylie Rae and Britt Baker desu

I'm surprised their match wasn't announced on this Road To ep. I don't know why it wasn't. This is indeed a very intriguing match considering the Tokyo Princes and World of Stardom Champion are presumably in the same match. This is like...something that could only happen in AEW. It's very exciting. But I just don't know why they didn't announce it. A little concerning. Hopefully the match is still on and won't be scraped because of politics or something.

Rossy won't let this happen. LOL STARDOM wins.

is there a more perfect obvious heel face distinction between these two. i dunno if Shoko can suplex her but when she does the senton it'll get a pop

>This is easily the most interesting match on Saturday because of what it means for the industry.
Absolutely nothing?

>So there's a very strong possibility both TJPW Champion Shoko Nakajima and Stardom Champion Bea Priestley will be in the same match on Saturda

>Strong possibility

This isn't a confirmed match and if you think Rossy or Sanshiro are going to let their belt girls job you haven't been paying attention to booking.

someone post a gif of raku's chops

Not gonna happen. Impact pulled Cage from the tag match that he was going to have in AAA against Cody and MJF.

They already said on the youtube comments that Bea is working the show. Shoko too.

>because of what it means for the industry
literally nothing?

They just started following each other on Twitter, too. This pretty much confirms they'll be working with each other in some capacity. Isn't there some sort of rule with interacting with a competitor's wrestler? Can someone with more Joshi knowledge answer this: Is there some bad blood between Stardom and TJPW like there is with AAA or CMLL or are they cool with each other?

Attached: 891736747.png (460x788, 347K)

There's no bad blood or competition. The joshi scene is on the shits right now. There's not a single promotion selling out Korakuen.

>The joshi scene is on the shits right now. There's not a single promotion selling out Korakuen.

You think that's a quantifier? It's the 21st Century if you think income/performance relates to who draws Korakuen you're living in the 20th Century.

Facts are facts.

"working the show" and wrestling each other are two different things. If you think STARDOM or TJPW are going to job champions on AEW you're fucking dense.

stardom #1

Attached: 19823984922.jpg (620x1115, 400K)

Ok Ben Shapiro, good thing your only income comes from the live events you have and not your: online videos, event merch shop, online merch shop, paid appearances, TV appearances, radio appearances, personal appearances.

Holy shit are you an old fag?

Who says they need to job? Just put them in a match together and have it go to a draw or add in Britt Baker (who's already announced for the show) and Sadie Gibbs or Kylie Rae, one of whom eats the pin for their team.

Because if Rossy says it - it must be true.

Attached: sekigun-couch.jpg (940x666, 98K)

>>>So there's a very strong possibility both TJPW Champion Shoko Nakajima and Stardom Champion Bea Priestley will be in the same match

SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE IS A VERY STRONG POSSIBILITY?!?!?!?

I don't get what point you're trying to make. Britt Baker, Nakajima and Bea Priestley, Kylie Rae are all in Jacksonville for this show but none of them have a match. There's only room on the card for one last match, meaning the TJPW Champion and the Stardom Champion will be in the same match. It's logical. Unless they want to do 3 women's matches with Nakajima pinning Kylie and Priestley pinning Baker.

The scene is better now than it's been since Gaea fell through in the early 2000's. And unless you're New Japan running a tour like BOSJ or G1, or have a special event, nobody sells out Korakuen. So that's a misleading statement.

Why? I don't watch every promtion but they defend belts against other promotions all the time. I guess TJPW and Stardom don't work with other joshi promotions very often these days, but that's because they have a healthy enough roster they don't really need to. Heck, Arisa just defended the white belt in Pro Wrestling Eve in the UK like 2 weeks ago. They're obviously not going to pin one another or have a title change. It means nothing for the industry.

Do you have more of these?
I've seen others.

Pro Wrestling Eve is U.K-based, we are talking about the top champions in two regional, competing promotions. Arisa didn't defend against a TJPW girl. Also, AEW can solidify itself as a "neutral ground" promotion where interpromotional matches can happen which is something that WWE can never give fans. I think that'll be AEW's calling card soon enough, matches between wrestlers signed to different companies regardless of political bullshit. Kenny, Jericho, Tony, Matt and Nick's goals are basically for companies to "play nice" with each other. Whether the companies agree to do it remains to be seen.

They wrestle cross promotions all the time, though. Meiko was the red belt champion in Stardom for awhile even. Sareee won Sendai Girls' main belt just recently. It happens often enough in Japan. Any "political bullshit" that happens when they do this is just going to be the same shit in AEW too because they'll still be the ones who have the final say in how their talent and titles are booked. Meaningless.

It is true tho

Joshifags NEED to be gassed. All of them.

Will it be the main event?

Ya seethe bitch lmfaoooo

Hell no, it'll be the Young Bucks vs Cody and Dustin. I'm guessing the Young Bucks win and L.A.X debuts with a run-in to lay out the Young Bucks, ending the show with a strong angle.

TJPW runs more shows at Korakuen. If that tells you anything.

Saw the Bea and Britt exchange on Twatter, and Shoko commenting on it. So the match looks like it's on.

I don't see what the big deal is, someone else in the match will take the pin. If they don't like their AEW women losing to outsiders then maybe don't book them against champions next time.

>This is easily the most interesting match on Saturday because of what it means for the industry.

Means jack shit for the "Industry" nobody gives a fuck about your waifus fatty

The joshi scene is at a crossroads right now. It continue to grow in japan, is getting mainstream internationally, companies openly fight for talent, etc.

This match has huge implications and is historically important, if you know anything about wrestling.

That's just wrong. TJPW has 2/3 Korakuen shows a year while Stardom has 12/13 Korakuen shows a year.

Your mom's at a crossroads right now between KFC and mcdonalds so text her which you want on the way home you sack of lard

kek look at this fucking faggot

ya seethe

>because of what it means for the industry.

Attached: the kingsized pin.png (912x1960, 2.92M)

HAPPENING

twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1149340213606572032

God damn, that's too vague. Don't tell me it's a 1 vs 1 against Bea. Bea and Nakajima need to be in the same match.

>Filler match

Joshi are going to stop going there soon

There are no filler matches in AEW, e-dronie.

So they have announced Britt and Bea in action but we don't know if it's a single or a tag team match.

AEW is entirely filler matches you dumb cultist ESPECIALLY womeme's shit
Make the fucking switch to New Japan right now or I'm going to hit you with a ding-dong diddly rainmaker

Okay. Don't tell me they flew Shoko out and pulled her from the TJPW for no reason now.

Attached: 09017836747.png (474x451, 246K)

literally what the fuck is AEW

they don't even have a roster and they just bring non exclusive c-tier talent to fill the card

Why didn't they announce this sooner?

They could've sold a lot more tickets, if people knew Bea was gonna wrestle at FFTF.

they have 45 wrestlers under contract according to the roster page on their website. By comparison, smackdown has 47 wrestlers. AEW has more tag teams but less women and single wrestlers.

Who the fuck even knows, honestly. Dumb choice on their part, still waiting for Nakajima to get announced for the show officially. If AEW doesn't consider her a big enough star to give her her own graphic, I'll be disappointed.

>Jericho
>Fenix
>Moxley
>PAC

Page, Cutler, Jericho, CIMA, Cody, Allin, Havoc, Janela, Moxley, Omega, Sabian, MJF, Nakazawa, PAC, Avalon, Guevara, Spears

99% of talent is not exclusive

So my local indie can have that same roster if they want

Rossy called back, said he had a question about the match. And said that's not going to work for me. Kenny called Britt right after to tell her the news...Britt said that finish wasn't going to work for her. Shoko just arrived at the airport.

Kenny is scrambling to put this match together.

Attached: 12389498232.jpg (879x718, 90K)

This. Expect a no-contest since nobody is taking the pin.

Why the fuck did they keep Bea on the roster when she announced that she was moving to Japan to work the bingo halls there.