ITT: We think up ways to make wrestling even more autistic

Every time a wrestler is about to hit a finisher, they have to yell out loud the name of the finisher before they hit it.

Attached: large.jpg (380x265, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oPZ790Omkcg
wwe.com/videos/santino-and-mick-foley-have-a-cobra-vs-socko-face-off-royal-rumble-2012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

op has any thing to do with the wrestling
>DING DING DING
>WE HAVE A WINNER

they keep record of wins and losses on air and treat the records like they matter

That unironically sounds based desu

Attached: giphy.gif (320x180, 737K)

They put up betting odds and base it off wins, form and momentum

This

Just make it like dragon ball or kinikuman

Imagine if there were no irish whips and the fastest pace achieve is a brisk walk.

Finishers need a charging up stance

Wrestlers have DBZ-esque "forms" that give them extra moves, sometimes a wrestler will uncover a new form mid match

Sometimes at the end of a season, wrestlers will literally fight for the fate of the fate of the WWE Universe

The champion gets to pick their own opponents like boxing

There's a "perfect round" that involves hitting all your big moves without taking any offense which is well sought after like a perfect break in snooker

Matches are supplementary judged by 3 senior wrestlers on a points basis

Matches can be overturned by points, so a wrestler who is pinned by a surprise rollup will still win by scoring more points due to their offense earlier in the match

>kinikuman
Fuck I'd love to see a match where it's just big moves being reversed for 50 minutes, while exposition happens between finishers, until the baby face manages to reinvent their finisher and pins the heel

ahhahahaha
John Cena
489 wins 28 loses

aew allegedly wants to do this when they get on tv, we'll see how long it lasts

i get the impression guys like kenny omega and the bucks are actually trying to do this but unironically with their matches

Force lame nicknames on everybody and have the commentary keep calling them by it.

They can only use their finisher if they fill up a meter and the only way to fill up a meter is by successfully hitting their opponents with moves

Isn't that WWE

Finishers use MP and a wrestler might have to use their less MP consuming finishers if they spam MP draining moves earlier in the match, the MP for each wrestler is kept on the titantron and a loud announcement over the PA keeps track of when MP is consumed

That's like the video games are, you can also fill by doing taunts

>The champion gets to pick their own opponents like boxing
I want this unironically. And you keep the EC, RR and MitB as random title shots that the champions can't control.

Reminds me a story Gallows told when he was coming up through the indies.
>Wanna know how to call a match in the ring by yelling?
>How hoot?
>starts yelling at crowd
>WHO WANTS TO SEE A BODY SLAM?!
>*does body slam*
>WHO WANTS TO SEE A SUPLEX?
>*does suplex*
>WHO WANTS TO SEE A MICHINOKU DRIVER FROM THE TOP ROPE, nobody alright let's not do it.

We pause the match and the wrestlers just stand around between commerical breaks.

youtu.be/oPZ790Omkcg

Attached: giphy (5).gif (304x226, 2.03M)

>EC
Nah fuck that.

MitB for course correcting wildcard, RR for long term booking. EC has never been used in a significant way in 10 years. You shouldn't need TWO course correcting gimmicks in wrestling.

>Mmmmm... HEAAAART PUUUUUUUNCH

Attached: American Pure Striker.jpg (304x313, 68K)

i actually do this with most of my moves

>Jumps on top rope
PHENOMENAAAAL
>Jumps
FOREARRRRRRRRM

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 35K)

EC was always the poor child of the bunch. The RR is a great gimmick and is fun all throughout. MitB gives for great suspense and each winners always gets a good rub with it. EC has nothing, really. There's no point to it.
They need to really revamp it to make it cool again.

weeb

you say that as though it doesn't sound awesome
over-the-top corny shit is what i like most

Attached: Hak_Foo.png (1206x844, 845K)

i'm assuming you like AEW

A spirit bomb move that requires holding your arms up and getting your ass beat. It takes the whole match to power up and is only powerful if the audience cheers enough.

wwe actually
aew is making good progress but they have a long way to go before they can reach wwe's corny peaks
wwe.com/videos/santino-and-mick-foley-have-a-cobra-vs-socko-face-off-royal-rumble-2012

Kamehameha is worse than that. The socko vs cobra was done in a comedy match unlike the kamehameha

Actually not a bad idea but along with the wins and losses thing i think it could actually do well on tv but it would take a lot of comittment for them to not look stupid. Like how WWE does something and then like a month later they pretend like that shit never happened like the 3rd hour of raw thing.

Just have Quackenbush run all of wrestling

high quality post