Cut A Promo Yea Forums

You have 1 minute to cut a promo kid
Make it good kid the scouts from WWE are here tonight...

Attached: 2521258.png (2560x1440, 1.64M)

Quite frankly i am sick of the human race

"I don't care about WWE"

>Later tonight I will be murdering my opponent in the ring
*Murder my opponent in the ring*

DESPITE BEING

Ahem...

*taps mic*

*straightens collar*

Finna.

Bases
Crunfe
Finna

So i dont care

RAPED AT GUNPOINT IN THE SUMMER OF 1992 BY 13% OF THE U.S.' BLACK MALE POPULATION, KEVIN NASH ONLY CRIES HIMSELF TO SLEEP 56% OF THE TIME

You know, despite people making the claim that 13% of the population commits 50% of the violent crime we all that is a horrible lie.
Let's break down the numbers: 12-49 year old black males only make up around 5% of the total population of the United States, so realistically that 13%/50% stat is a horrible fallacy when reality states the real number ratio is much closer to 5%/50%.

Attached: most successful gimmick repackagings.png (1200x384, 1.76M)

NEXT WEEKEND AT CYBER SUNDAY IMA DING DONG DIDDLY MAKE KEVIN NASH IN THE SUMMER OF '92 LOOK MORE OF A JOKE THAN HE ALREADY IS. WATCH YOURSELF CHAMP CAUSE IMA SHOW YOU A REAL MAN!

Spelling it out. Finna, ding-dong diddly.

Attached: heh1.png (236x236, 94K)

I’m currently in a hotel room sweating my balls off but you know what? I said you know what? That’s not what’s keeping me up tonight! No sir! A bunch of Africans are down the hallway giving it the ol’ jive and hoopla making a noise... I’m tempted to go down there and give them an ass whooping they won’t forget! If they won’t shut up, I’ll make em shut up! See I can make a loud noise too! And I brought instruments, in the form of their heads smashing into the goddamn fire exit! So you can complain to the manager if you want... but I know for damn sure if you do I will see you at the hospital, with your fucking cheque! Time to checkout friends, you have outstayed... your welcome

This is bases

>Just want to start by saying it's good to be right here on Yea Forums

FUCK AEW, FUCK USA, FUCK FOX, FUCK DISNEY, FUCK THIS PG PC AD FRIENDLY BULLSHIT I'M COMIN FOR THAT NIGGA'S BELT AND NOBODY IS GOING TO STOP ME

YAYYYYYYYYYY

I have photographic evidence that Kevin Nash was raped in the Summer of 92.

Attached: artbyme.png (1238x606, 94K)

PEOPLE SAY THAT NASH WAS RAPED IN 92. BUT HE WAS ACTUALLY AT HOME POUNDING PRIMO ASIAN POOTANG. NOW THAT VANILLA MIDGET EDDIE, WE KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE GOT POZZED BY ART BARR IN 89. THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE RIKISHIPOSTER, AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT THE RAW GAMETHREAD

FUCK. GOOD GOD DAMNIT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. BASTARD FUCKER. Shit. Ah, fuck, man. Fuck. Alright. You know, everybody... I may have gotten pinned in 30 seconds, but I'm not gonna let that stop me. I know I have the will to become your champion and earn my way into your hearts and your homes. I'm not going to stop wrestling. Not even if I have to have another match right now.

>stripped myself naked halfway through the promo

>stingchad (you)
I tought i took care of you yesterday