youtube.com/watch?v=XrtXy1foNc4
>PAC is coming to AEW 99,9%
>Medium to small arenas on bad wrestling cities
>Nick mentioned that WWE and NJPW hates them
>No more chairshots
>They have signed tag teams that aren't known to the public yet
>Kenny produced all the women's matches
>A videogame is on the works

Attached: D_HeS16XYAAM30l.jpg (1200x675, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=Becky Lynch,Young Bucks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Omy my God look! It's up! It's the Young bucks! Let's listen to everything these "men" have to say!

Attached: 1561182967633.png (454x520, 13K)

Have sex

Attached: IMG_20190602_044304.jpg (1982x2048, 528K)

>more people on the roster nobody has ever heard of
They do realise that they need people to watch right? They need more than fucking 3 people that are finished products and top quality.

>no more chairshots
FINALLY we can focus on the REAL wrestling!

Attached: 1559651881428.png (751x485, 715K)

Ya seethe?

>>Nick mentioned that WWE and NJPW hates them
Based WWCHAD and NCHADPW big leaguing these hot dog shitters
>>They have signed tag teams that aren't known to the public yet
The Young Bucks have been there since day one

listening now and holy shit chris is kissing some serious ass,not even cena got his ass kissed this match lmao

Fpbp

Name something he's wrong about

>>No more chairshots
lmao these geeks buckling to every single thing their fanbase whines about
they're never gonna make it with the wolves mmmm

god damn simps exposing the business with a contactless superkick in the first 5 seconds

>I don't want pictures on the internet of empty seats, that's our biggest thing

Attached: thumbs.jpg (627x352, 63K)

so tarped bingo halls forever it is

Attached: tarp.jpg (1300x975, 234K)

Those seats were never on sale Retard. The show sold out before it started.

>they want CM Punk more than anyone
>the time isn't right for him right now
>his return to wrestling is when, not if
>Matt and Punk talk all the time about returning
>limited schedule is possibility

>a videogame is in the works
Okay, this might be based.

>Those seats were never on sale Retard.

Now think long and hard how that matches up with their fear of empty seats

>The show sold out before it started.

there were seats available morning of show

>lies
simp

>>Kenny produced all the women's matches
I wouldn't have guessed, but it's fucking hilarious that they're always the worst matches on the card.

The bummer is because they actually give a shit it will probably have GOAT gameplay but it will also unironically have the worst roster in wrestling vidya history. I like AEW but they have nothing close to a video game quality roster.

The young cucks are a disgrace to the business

Attached: 1562468407444.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

I know you probably assume that having savvy gamer like Kenny working with whatever studio will make their game good, but look at how people like Combofiend helped MvCI

why do matches need 'producing' now? Just let them wrestle

And all the women matches were top notch
Based fucking kenny omega!

>before it started.
Do you know how to read? They sold all the tickets available on their website.

Have sex, i’m begging ya

>PAC is coming to AEW 99,9%
Another flippy manlet? Wow, very cool.
>Medium to small arenas on bad wrestling cities
AKA bingo halls
pic related
>No more chairshots
Already watering themselves down due to PC culture.
>They have signed tag teams that aren't known to the public yet
Signing some literal who's will surely put butts in seats!
Is he proud of this?
LJN though, what were they thinking?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Learn the diference between putting a match together and producing a match.

>>they want CM Punk more than anyone
lmao why, these marks don't realize he's a poisoned chalice?

Wow a company that listen to its customers!???!!! Wow so unusual
Wwe fags have been mistreated by wwe so long they ar becoming really dumb

A company should only care about how it can make the most money. It shouldn't listen to every retard customer.

Imagine thinking that....

>they want CM Punk more than anyone
Fucking OOF

Attached: punk.jpg (723x760, 97K)

And who do you think is making them money if not their customers fucking retarded brainlet faggot?!

CM punk gets loud chants Monthly on a wwe show.

>WWE fags
Rent free
I haven't watched WWE in years, but the fan-base remaining is the most withered and waning niche it has ever been. Listening to the minority that stay will only keep wrestling unpopular, it isn't going to net them any more viewers.
Also, retard, WWE literally listened to fans and made three absolute anti-draws champs. The fans that remain are utter fucking mongoloids and shouldn't be listened to.

While asp likes it or not Punk is still popular among casual fans. Probably more popular than anyone on the current main roster.

>They sold all the tickets available on their website

no, they stopped selling tickets online.They were still selling tickets at the venue box office

Lol you just watched this whole 40 minute video just to cry. Literally unironically worked.

>Punk is still popular among casual fans.
There are no casual fans and were no casual fans even when Punk was peaking.
He did little to penetrate general mainstream consensus. Ratings still declined with him on top, he wasn't a draw.
This isn't le jilted lover I have to hate Punk, I liked him, I can also admit when people I like aren't draws.
Punk wasn't a draw at the top of his game. Now he's a washed up 40 year old that got embarrassed twice in the cocktagon.

It's literally a copy/paste of OP
Is aewtism related to literal brain damage?

He unirronically is. The contrarians here will deny it till the very end

There used to be road agents who'd say 'OK, here's the finish' or whatever. Now they have ''''producers'''' who come up with entire sequences and shit. It doesn't help that many of them are shitters. Hana Kimura laughed at Christopher Daniels when he tried to produce her in ROH, and rightly so.

he looks like he is being held hostage

>BITW gimmick is recycled
>previous holder of gimmick is shitchanted
what are the odds

Do you think the average guy cares about chairshot? You shouldn't listen to vocal minorities like SJWs because it'll tank your business.

My bad, monthly chants since he left

He averaged 3 and 4M per week. Now we are at 2.

Yes, and the person before him averaged more than that.
Are you too dumb to understand what a general decline is? It means it has been going on for years and permeated Punk's reign, too. He didn't stop it, he didn't even impede it.

>The Young Bucks have been there since day one

Attached: Unbearable.gif (200x157, 107K)

>Comparing wemens matches to CD.
Cringola

Customers dont know what they fucking want

>No more unprotected shots to the head
Small Japanese idol women give each other shoot headbutts and chairshots in every big match. Why are these guys such pussies?

They made the mistake of shackling themselves to the whims of their fans too tightly, now they have to cuck themselves down like bitches and piss over themselves whenever the smarks crack their whips.

You can have chairshots if you put your hands up like they did in the attitude era. Unprotected ones are dumb af.

daily reminder Omegetty has never had a truly great match without wrestling a far superior wrestler

"all 3 of us were in a room (Bucks, Kenny) and we looked at each other and said I guess we're going to WWE"
Damn you edrones almost had dimes lol too bad

Beko gets THIS IS AWESOME chants weekly on a wwe show.

a boring botchfest is much worse than an embarrassing one

>Gets better matches with Okada than everyone else. The only comparable one is the Shibata match.
>Better matches with Naito than anyone else
>Same with Jericho
>Numerous 5 Star tag team matches with Ibushi

Stop seething JAAAWN.

Attached: DomIbushi.png (640x363, 98K)

The worst match in DON was Jericho vs Omega

>the guy who wants to have sex with him gave him inflated ratings, that proves he's the best!
Okay

>stars
NPC detected

>unironically citing meltzer meme stars as an argument
kys my man

I said it in another thread and I'll say it again, this creepy roid gutted canuck is literally booking women just so he can try and get some sideways pussy now that his looks are starting to fade from all the steroid and hair product abuse his body has been through

Attached: 1546563573547.jpg (1200x1049, 134K)

>sold out
>many many seats covered and not even sold
That's some nice mental gymnastics

For a progressive company it's funny that Kenny is booking womens matches

The Young Cucks keep trying to position themselves as these outsiders because it is their schtick. It's what sells T-Shirts but they went to NJPW for the paychecks and if Tony Khan would have never been around they shit for sure would have taken the WWE contracts. They found their gravy train but this wont last. This is TNA 3.0. And TNA had a much deeper and talented roster than this group

Kek

How can a show sellout and not have every seat up for sale? That's like saying I sold out a dealership and have all but 2 cars covered in tarps. The tarped ones werent for sale.

He accelerated it. The "Summer of Punk" drew an average 3.1 and once the focus went off him that winter ratings went up slightly to 3.2. The RAM after his """pipebomb""" was down ratings. His Summerslam with Cena had the worst buyrate at that point since 1997. But because smarks love him they pretend he drew.

Based. I hate these two faggots as well.

With these two would just fuck off. Cody I can just about stomach but these shitters are like barnacles on the ass of Kenny Omega wherever he goes.

Attached: kinglol.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

I hope he really doesnt believe this is some mark shit. NJPW gave them jobs. And WWE offered them contracts. I think both companies feel that if youre not working for them they dont give a shit what you do

>No more chairshots
Like I get it, it's dangerous, but a majority of what they do is dangerous. Make the chairs safe and don't pussy out. Chairshots are fucking great.

The guys are based. You just can't hate them. They made it without WWE. They love wrestling. And they're saving wrestling.

Attached: 1240393095655.jpg (639x595, 76K)

>They love wrestling.
>And they're saving wrestling.

Attached: The-Miz-wwe-superstar-5.jpg (456x352, 37K)

Also they're good Christian boys with white families.

Attached: 192838948293.jpg (852x480, 12K)

>They made it.

Yeah, sure.

You've made it if you headline Wrestlemania - And thats no fucking edrone shit. Thats the wrestling superbowl.

Becky as talentless as she is, will be regarded higher in the industry and normies for that alone.

>thats no fucking edrone shit. Thats the wrestling superbowl.
e-drone alert

stop crying

Prove me wrong then young cuck.

Your waifu's vagina belngs to Joey Janela.

Sure cupcake.
trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=Becky Lynch,Young Bucks

>meme stars
stop sucking dick for like 10 seconds and consider that meltzer isn't the end all, be all.

>>Kenny produced all the women's matches
>Kenny produced the librarian vs allie
He should stick to wrestling his own matches

weird nobody is talking about tony being literally vince in every sense,everything needs to be aproved by him first lol

Based retard.

He didn't create the gimmick. He coached the match.

Prove what? WWMEME livin' in ya head? ya already proved that, jack!

>they were hoping that the gimmick'd chair would break on contact

That would've looked stupid as fuck.

Why not use a baseball bat instead? You can easily protect the other person with headshots by putting your hand at the top of the bat and bodyshots would've looking more devastating anyway.

bend not break, like thin tin sheet. they had it shaved down. i swear the comprehension skills of some people here...

>implying this makes it better

I think you're missing the point the other user is talking about. Every wrestler dreams of headlining or even just being part of wrestlemania. Thats just true because you just have to listen to wrestlers do interviews and talk about it. No wrestler dreams of selling out Hot Topic or a bingo hall. The Bucks are great at selling t-shirts and pretty shit at actual wrestling. If you cant accept that Im not sure why you even like them.

uh, ok Beko.

meanwhile, AEW's first 4 shows are outdrawing RAM, SDL, and their PPVs

Attached: 1549051027308.jpg (710x768, 112K)

yeah but that was shit for reasons out of the devs hands. (((Disney))) were the ones that fucked the rosters, the actual gameplay is fine

>AEW is a taboo in NJPW
>ibushi wasn't allowed to talk about Kenny during the Meltz interview
>T-they don't c-care!!

Attached: 1559846265577.jpg (673x1024, 98K)

Everything

i-it's a work

Attached: bigderp.jpg (430x352, 32K)

>ibushi wasn't allowed to talk about Kenny during the Meltz interview
People still getting worked by Ibushi-Omega good lord. Have you all started watching wrestling two years ago or something? They refused to talk about each other many times especially after their time in DDT.

trannies getting big leagued

>They literally admit that NJPW Hates them
Lmao
Those desperate AEWtists btfo
New JaChads would probably rather Help Paul than these two simps.

Based. Wouldn't mind seeing NuJapan be the ROH to The Big League.

Attached: 1259823957.jpg (512x512, 53K)

It wasn't only Ibushi. The translator shat the pants when Meltzer asked the question

I didn't get that impression. I think Dave got worked, but I could be wrong on that part.

"NJPW hates them" I'm assuming the front office and not the wrestlers correct? Because Okada and them have a long history of friendship.

were you in the room with Dave and them?

>NO? THEN I GUESS YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ACTUALLY HAP-
Shut the fuck up, geek.

Of course. The boys are okay with each other.

> the boys

Can smell you from here. Get 92'd

this is fucking embarrassing

chris kisses ass with all of his guests, even the totally shitty non-respectable ones like ryback

Not surprised

Elitoh Move

PUNK vs OMEGA

I get that there's different body types, but damn. It looks like they found someone who was stranded in the wilderness, put some mma gear on him, and didn't even offer him a sandwich or basic medical aid.

ok so you clearly can't tell how toned his legs are which means you probably don't work out

They make a worse WWE show and they're going to make a worse Fire Pro game because they're as clueless as Vince.

NJPW partnered with TNA for the longest time, what fuckin gives, what's so bad about AEW

>The RAM after his """pipebomb""" was down ratings
no shit, the RAM after the pipebomb was on july 4th you dumbass. i agree with everything else you said.

> no more chairshots
Jesus, can this company become more onions than it already is

Kenny and the Bucks spent most of 2018 shitting on Harold and his new management team and leaking stuff to Meltzer.

Kenny said in an interview after he left NJPW that staying in NJPW was his third choice, after AEW and then WWE. Something bad clearly happened last year, they fell out and Kenny did not leave on good terms.

>Something bad clearly happened last year,
yeah, I think it was "I'm leaving" and "wtf, you can't do that, we just built our entire company around you" and "sorry lol"

>we built our company around u
wut? kenny wasn't Okada, Tana, or even Naito. And if Ibushi had signed he'd have been even a peg lower.

HOLY DING-DONG DIDDLY BASED

>Front double bicep when you have no mass
Cringe.

Gee I wonder why?

Attached: 1530070127182.gif (500x391, 2.05M)

Who is this fag you all keep posting?

BASED. not even going to watch this numale shit

your dad

I hope they eventually get a heel who send fans death threats in promos because he thinks that PG wrestling is a disease.