*uses the business as a stepping stone and doesn’t get pushed because of that in you’re path*

Attached: AF42621D-9E25-45BB-9453-B0B1BBC7DA32.jpg (374x720, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCxK7LFlXtZQv0KP1h2ZMUZA
instagram.com/amarosebeauty?igshid=1n1l78xkbhnr6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wanna use those Tits as a stepping stone.

What happens when her contract ends? Just fucks off and do fitness shit like Eva? She's hot but she's not Eva Marie hot
Same tbqhwyf

Based

God I want to lick her asshole so much

Not Eva Marie hot?
Lol what? You're a homo

What do you mean uses the business as a stepping stone? Does she like not give a shit about it all or something?

A stepping stone to Brazzers dotcom

Where does this stepping stone thing come from?

If she does then she's smart. Get as much exposure as you can and use it for better things

Literally who?

Now this I could get behind

alexa did the same thing and shes 5 time champ

She’s more covert about it though. Mandy on the other hand has a donut youtube show going, two apps that she constantly shills and is gold digging a rich pajeet entrepreneur to help start her cosmetic business

Source on her YouTube & cosmetics?

youtube.com/channel/UCxK7LFlXtZQv0KP1h2ZMUZA

instagram.com/amarosebeauty?igshid=1n1l78xkbhnr6

None of that proves anything. The donut thing is no different to Sheamus having a workout channel or Xavier woods having a gaming channel and Paige has a cosmetics thing going and she is still clinging to WWE even as a non wrestler. And no one is going to care about her app if she's no in WWE and if she leaves she's nowhere near the level to retain fans for long after. She just seems like a smart person having side projects besides falling in a ring rather than someone planning their exit.

>a stepping stone

to what exactly

brazzers

I want her to use my balls as stepping stones.

These niggers could get a career ending injury at any point. Makes sense to be prepared.

>Yea Forums chimped out two weeks ago when they thought her and Sonya were going to do a HLA angle

Welivetogether.com with Sonya

Based

No she didn't. Bliss actually sent in a tape to wwe trying to get hired. Mandy joined through a reality show. If wwe didn't offer her a deal after tough enough she never would have become a wrestler.

Why

You're fucking nasty! Imagine all the farts and poops have come out of that thing. And you want to put your tongue on that!?

God yes

Dubbed and based

fuck these bitches who don't live for the business, you're a real wrestler or you aren't.

this

Based Lexi

Attached: tenor (1).gif (560x314, 1.12M)

this

mark

>muh swag
>muh sassy attitude
BLACKED

based CBT chad

Wrestling doesn't have a retirement plan, she's making her own

>Imagine all the farts and poops have come out of that thing.
Oh I am

I want lexi to use my face as her stepping stone

One day you’ll get your wish. Not the way you want though. It’ll be a pack of bulbasaurs in a dark alley instead of your ratfu. Shades of 92

Imagine how much black cock this user sucks daily

Have sex.

Attached: 1562816154185.gif (480x356, 1.61M)

They still are. Last smack Sonya said something about them becoming closer

I want Raven to bash my head in with a stepping stone.

Based Raven putting MARKS in their place

Attached: 1562032108607.jpg (794x1022, 296K)

Cringe gb2reddit

(((kindelberger)))

>the rogue jew exposing the jew
thank you for everything Raven

This is true, but even with that she's not a shitter, she's wayy better than her lesbian friend.