This shit feels even more thrown together than Fyter Fest. They don't even have Moxley to save them this time...

This shit feels even more thrown together than Fyter Fest. They don't even have Moxley to save them this time. Other than Rhodes vs Bucks are there even going to be any matches worth watching?

Attached: supposedaaaratingswerealie.jpg (258x387, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ0KNVU2fV0
youtube.com/watch?v=ljkaq_he-BU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kenny vs cima might be fun but i fucking doubt it Maybe if it was 5 years ago

Wait for the full card to come out.

>This shit feels even more thrown together than Fyter Fest.
Fyter Fest was SUPPOSED to feel shoddy and random.
Not sure I added anything significant, but there you go

It's going to be shit but you won't be able to criticize it because people will claim it's just a house show and it's "for charity."

>Wait for the full card to come out.

the shit is in 4 days

Attached: 1541650017041.gif (200x200, 3.9M)

>This promotion's event was suposed to be shitty
Terrible business strategy, tbqhwy.

>Fyter Fest was supposed to be shit

Attached: 20190706_210244.jpg (290x450, 76K)

SCU vs Lucha Bros will be based

>Fyter Fest was SUPPOSED to feel shoddy and random.

Attached: .....jpg (334x400, 36K)

All Estrogen Wrestling is a fucking joke and it's inevitable death is going to be fun to watch

is reddit down or something?

I'm going to continue supporting AEW despite what Yea Forums says. I cant wait to see the seethe weekly tv will bring

Attached: IMG_2072.jpg (1238x1644, 103K)

>seethe
I can only imagine how horrible it's going to be

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ0KNVU2fV0
youtube.com/watch?v=ljkaq_he-BU
I'm gonna replace you NPCs with mannequins
How the fuck would I know, I was born here

Attached: blissstrowman.gif (498x279, 3.92M)

Seethe and cope already starting

>making an event shitty in order to mock something no one remembers or cares about
Yep, sounds like a sound business strategy.

I don't care about Rhodes vs Bucks at all and I don't rate Cody or the Bucks as anything but overhyped shitters but it could still be a good match for their audience.

CIMA vs Omega will be a really fun match and people will be surprised at CIMAs ability to still deliver, I think. But zoomers also fly into a fucking rage if Omega dares to have a match that isn't match of the year like he owes it to them personally so idk. That's what happens when you market your product to the worst segment of the worst market.

Nope, just reality

They're fucking 2 months old, babies make mistakes
You all seem very interested in disagreeing over bullshit

Attached: 1562670426293.jpg (894x1280, 133K)

omega is gay because he does shit comedy and thinks he's hilarious

I don't really give a shit about his matches either he just spams le running knee and points at stuff

COPE. October can't come soon enough

It's supposed to be shit is fucking retarded and anyone defending it is too.

Who cares? It's just a glorified house show

el o el Okay.
Cringy reddit "humor", SJW/fag shit and trannies is sure to make for an exciting show. Tell me, what have they done that is different to WWE? Their shows so far have been exactly the same as a lame WWE PPV.

Cant wait to see Darby Anus again

Attached: darby-allin-696x392.jpg (696x392, 23K)

yea no shit, the guy who said that is a fucking idiot

>Who cares? It's just _________________
I feel this "argument" is going to be used a ton over the next few months

>They're fucking 2 months old
So we went from them being the hot new shit to wait and see in 2 months? Theyre not even on TV yet. When are you planning to Benoit yourself? Christmas?

Attached: James-Dolan-600x338.jpg (600x338, 79K)

>what have they done that is different to WWE?

intergender wrestling

Reddit humor and Yea Forums humor is literally the same exact thing.
>what did they do that wwe didn't
Cause autist to SEETHE
I'm going to be watching weekly for the COPE and BOIL

Attached: D3797988-991D-4118-BF52-A4D198221B4D-31078-00001F9F95D59B63.jpg (249x249, 8K)

made a watchable product

LOL

This.

Ya cope?

Attached: 9BB2F2C2-2E51-445C-90CB-7ED5A12E5879-26844-00001C859B333B1E.png (773x666, 500K)

Just amused by the delusion

It's always so fascinating to me, to see just how many people are incredibly threatened by AEW existing. It's fucking sad, really.

>made a watchable product
For faggot hipsters yes. I agree.

>low posters to replies

every AEW thread has the same handful of trannies shilling nonstop

That's called COPE

This shit is gonna bomb so fucking hard on AEW. People are going to realize very quickly this is no different from WWE; except a tad edgier with bleeding and MEWVZ. Everything else will just as cinge if not MORE so.

Alternatively, you can easily say that there's always the same group of 10 incredibly asshurt E-drones in every AEW thread who cannot stand that another promotion has some genuine buzz for once.

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows it was a shit idea, they have marks in charge with almost no wrestling business sense.
Khan, Cody, young bucks have no experience running a large wrestling promotion prior to AEW.

COPE AS FUCK

I agree they made a fucking mis-step with Fyter Fest but it was always marketed as a minor show. I liked DoN so I’m giving them a chance and I think they will deliver again with All Out.

Well who has the better card?

Attached: lolol.png (505x639, 69K)

>that another promotion has some genuine buzz for once.
Buzz

so it's a show for adults with good wrestling?
>CRINGE

This shit goes several levels beyond rent-free, this is some "sit on the computer for hours at a time waiting for any small thing to criticize AEW on" type shit. It's so fucking pathetic. And it also doesn't help that every single time people doubt them, they smash it out of the fucking park. Each and every time.

Okay? How will you learn if you don't try? They managed to sell out both ppvs in 30 mins or less and secured a tv deal on a major network in a prime time spot. Seems like they're doing something right

>it was always marketed as a minor show

no, no it wasn't

lol dumbest post i've seen today

>I agree they made a fucking mis-step with Fyter Fest
They did the same shit with the battle royale at DoN famalama. I mean having a match with a torso, a fag, Orange Cassidy, and an oiled asian all with supposed equal chances of fighting for the first championship? This isnt isolated man.

Please have sex. Just once. I'm on my knees, absolutely beggin' ya.

Yes it literally was
Kenny did the same show at previous CEO only with New Japan. What made that a minor show and not this one.

It honestly, 100% was though, Fyter Fest and Fight for the Fallen are B-shows, whereas ALL OUT, ALL IN and Double or Nothing are A-shows, so far. Why do you think the Florida shows didn't quite sell out but Chicago and Las Vegas had 75,000 people and 43,000 people in virtual waiting rooms for tickets, respectively?

You fucking moron, you're trying to paint Fyter Fest as one of their big shows? For fuck's sake, it was FREE.

>And it also doesn't help that every single time people doubt them, they smash it out of the fucking park. Each and every time.
Holy hell, the delusion is off the charts

That's no different with literally any royal rumble or battle royal with joke midcarders entering with a shot for the title. You keep saying that and you sound more retarded

It takes time to build a good team. Same for any sports franchise. Ever see a team win their first year?
TALENTED (clap) ATHLETES (clap) GET (clap) SIGNED (clap) TO (clap) MULTI (clap) YEAR (clap) DEALS

Get it, droneroni?

Attached: 1536974663112.jpg (640x489, 45K)

I watch NJPW mainly and I think western wrestling is cringe but for what it was I thought the battle royale was kinda fun
Pls have sex, Cornette-drone

Reminder
Kenny literally did the same show in New Japan and it was seen as a minor show for kenny

Attached: 50A877EC-2A40-49E9-BBA8-F419941BE164-31078-00001FA5FAE2F5C0.jpg (777x437, 254K)

>They won't sell out ALL IN
>They won't sell out Double or Nothing
>They won't sell Chicago out again
>They won't get a TV deal
>No one's going to sign up for Bleacher Report for them.

The last two things E-drones have left is "They won't beat WWE in the ratings" and with the way things are going right now, I genuinely believe they will beat WWE in the ratings. The other thing they have left is a Wrestlemania type show and if we look at Chicago and Las Vegas, AEW is more than capable of selling out a huge stadium.

>And it also doesn't help that every single time people doubt them, they smash it out of the fucking park.
Dude if you think oiled asians fighting gaming CEO's and 20 minute jobber squash matches, along with main guys dressed as Street Fiighter characters is smashing it then great? But I have to tell you you're in a minority. And not even a good "there's quite a few of us minority" I mean a "You have a separate fountain you must drink out of" minority. You're right next to yardtards in terms of popularity. Again if thats your thing more power to you and enjoy it while it lasts.

What is the shit with people acting like Moxley is the end all be all of this company?
The card is more than fine, better than fyter fest's card. Just in term of potential

COPE
He's 100% correct

>I genuinely believe they will beat WWE in the ratings
No, you don't

E drones have two more left
>New Japan will never partner with them
I CAN NOT wait for the day of the announcement

That's not addressing the criticism of their shows being shit or underwhelming

>That's no different with literally any royal rumble or battle royal
Joke mid carders being thrown into a battle royal is normal. Even for that having a guy who is a torso would be pushing it. 80% of the entrants for a number 1 contenders spot for a comanies first ever championship being jobbers and jokes. No that makes you sound retarded because it has never happened until now. Ill give AEW that. it broke new ground.

>made a watchable product
Being marginally better than WWE still isn't watchable, cultist.

COPE
Search the internet on any site other than this contrarian site and everyone loved that match

there's nothing to address because other than a contrarian minority on Yea Forums, nobody agrees with that

>the alternative to wwe and supposed #2 company needs to partner with other promotions to survive

Attached: 4337427278.gif (180x200, 1.08M)

I legitimately do believe they'll beat WWE in the ratings. They had 375,000 viewers on B/R Live, which is a streaming service, the TV audience will be several times larger than that. None of this makes sense, none of what they've done so far makes sense, so I'm not betting against them anymore.

Palpable seethe, imagine watching Western wrestling and seriously arguing it's quality

That's why this event is going to fucking rule. People are waiting and hoping for it to be shit but its gonna be almost as good as DON. Mark my words

>all muh sub-reddits and muh Meltzer said it was great
Pathetic

>I legitimately do believe they'll beat WWE in the ratings
Wow. You losers really are worse than fucking E Drones

>"They won't beat WWE in the ratings"
They wont. Ill be the first to admit a helluva lot of people stopped watching the E, but when they post a 1.6 on the Nielsen thats measured in millions man. That's a million and half eyeballs. If AEW gets 500k watching their show I'll be surprised. And those numbers dont keep you on the air no matter what time slot you're filling. If you really think there are 1 million people wanting or waiting or willing to watch this show you're delusional and living in a bubble. Wrestling fans have moved away from ALL promotions in droves. And you think AEW is going to pull at 2 million in weekly to beat WWE? Join reality brother.

>. People are waiting and hoping for it to be shit but its gonna be almost as good as DON
DoN was shit.
AEW's content so far has been better than what WWE dishes out but that's a very, VERY low bar. Viewed on it's own merits, it's shit.
>entire first half of DoN's card was barely even watchable
>Jericho and Omega stunk up with an underwhelming main event
>Lucha Bros dragged down by the Young Bucks
Cody and Goldust was the only actual above average thing on the card. How low are your standards, cultist?

That's cute and all but I'll definitely screenshot your post and I'll be sure to post it on October 3rd, immediately after ratings come out.

>How will you learn if you don't try?
You're missing the point this hyped company who gave people the illusion that they were the best (elite) has been exposed as a "trial and error" fed which doesn't look promising when they have WWE behind them using any resource they have to put them down a peg when/if they get bigger and they have the experience to push back wrestling companies.

it's already hard to sustain profit in modern mandrama it was a retarded investment in Tony's part.

NJPW lmao. I don’t even like Zack but him and Okada should be good. Ospreay/SANADA, EVIL/Ibushi and Ace/KENTA should all be very solid and I’m interested in the big boi match too.

You really are stupid man. All if them were thrown out early and the final four were guys you can build around. You moved goalpost so much that you also contradicted yourself

>Wow. You losers really are worse than fucking E Drones
They ARE E-Drones.
That's why AECultists are so vehement. They already had the WWE cult-like mentality ingrained into them. They're just transferring it over to a different pile of shit.

I go by eyeballs. Hipster faggots liked that match. If you think that is going to draw 2 million eyeballs a week to a show you're hopelessly addicted to crack

I think they'll beat a few Raws once Smack is the main show but I think E will edge them out overall.

It wasn’t free for the live audience and it didn’t sell out, neither did fight for the fallen. I and many other aspies and normies alike logged in just to see the ticket count, that 70k number literally means jack shit. Hi Nick Jackson please stop shilling your shitty product on our board please

Your eyeballs are only glued to this contrarian site. Literally everywhere else praised both of their ppvs

Not him but you literally moved the goalposts.
>he says that the BR was majoritorily comedy characters, which is bad because there are no actual stars
>you retort by saying "doesn't matter they got out quick"
Are you dumb? The BR was garbage because it was hokey comedy for the vast majority and even the final 4 were shitters.
>he rates Page
PEAK cultist. Shitter didn't even do anything noteworthy in NJPW.

Actually this. This is the worst place to go for any actual wrestling opinions. No one here even watches any of it.

No such thing as a free house show formlive audiences shithead

>make fun of something
>"threatened"
Imagine being this defensive of a cultist
AEWmarks have become worse than E-Drones in how fast they lay on their backs for their masters.

They ran two shows in immediate succession in Florida so essentially, they were competing with themselves. One in Daytona, another in Jacksonville. Considering they sold 10,000 tickets in Florida, which is a dead market, while also competing with themselves, is impressive. If one of the shows was elsewhere, Florida would've had 10,000 and so would the other show.

>All if them were thrown out early and the final four were guys you can build around.
You're going to build around Jungle Boy? Darby Anus? You're an idiot. That whole segment was made for Page. Thats the only "prospect" that isnt a former WWE champion or NJPW headliner. And Page could be argued for that shit too. They have 5 legit guys and that's it. the rest of thew field got thrown out? The rest of the field was the rest of the fucking roster.

Praise from where? Meltzer? Whatculture? Bleacher Report?

Attached: The-Miz-wwe-superstar-5.jpg (456x352, 37K)

Literally all of battle royals are 80% comedy jobbers or midcarders dummy.
>page didn't do anything in japan
Okay? It's called building a new star

>Poster count hasn't gone up
lmao, you faggots are so threatened by this, you hang around throughout the entire thread responding to and attacking any post that doesn't also shit on AEW. You legitimately need to get help, get a fucking life faggot. It's so concerning that you have this pre-occupying fear of AEW.

Yep
Also twitter, facebook(both of which kill this site in traffic) yes reddit also, and literally every other wrestling forum

>Florida, literally a hot bed of wrestling
>dead market

Big Cope

In what way is Florida a hotbed for wrestling these days? Because WWE keeps all it's developmental shitters down there?

>Literally all of battle royals are 80% comedy jobbers or midcarders dummy.
So you've shifted from moving the goalposts to erecting strawmen?
I didn't say midcarders because midcarders have to exist, but comedy characters, of which there was a pitiful abundance.
>Okay? It's called building a new star
Page isn't worth building around.

>I make mere mention of how you'll lay like a good girl for your cult overlords
>you throw a shitfit and repeat yourself
Now swallow.

it's clear at this point that the Jurassic Era are the only team worth a ding-dong diddly dime and the only actual future draws and stars in this venture

Attached: JurassicEra.jpg (1200x1200, 268K)

This is TNA 3.0. The hype will die out. it will settle into either 2nd or 3rd place in terms of US promotions, depending on what other promotions do and how long someones father keeps paying the receipt. And when dad decides to pull the plug it will be the same shit Dixie did with a slow descent from major cable deal to hoping to be put on Twitch or the Farmers Traveling Network or some shit. People who like it will be hipsters at first, and then poor sods convincing themselves it will be revived. We've seen this before

But is it going to create any new fans, or is it just going to pander to the existing demographic?
Bear in mind the existing demographic is a pitifully depleted niche

Jesus what a drone (You) are.

Are you slow?

Um yes, it has the potential to create new fans..

MJF is the only upside of this faggot ass promotion

>Page isn't worth building around.

One of the strangest things is seeing these simps actually pretend Adam Page is good.
One of the few men ever that has gone an ENTIRE G1 without putting on a match that was even simply "good", not fantastic, five star, classic, just basic ass "good", and they shill for him because he's part of muh stable.
Worse than E-Drones.

the only way to move the needle is to bleed the product out into the wider culture, have the Young Bucks superkick fucking Jimmy Fallon or someone, you know that type of shit

Ok so if the weekly dies you cant say it didnt get exposure friendo. And when shows dont sell out you cant say its exposure. Or the show was made to be shoddy. Or it was Tuesday. Or the WWE had Bobby Fish wrestling at the same time. Everyone loves AEW and the shows right? ok so when they dont sell or no one tunes in dont come and say it was because no one knew about it

HOLY COPE

his match with Okada was good
his match with Janela at All In was good

You think a promotion that is focusing on workrate and the sporting aspect of wrestling is going to create new fans?
You realize NJPW enjoyed growth due to it's focus on characters and flashy style, not the workrate substance that garnered it a niche following in the West.
AEW won't make any meaningful amount of new fans. It's just a cash-grab by the people involved locking down their retirement money.

>his match with Okada was good
It was boring and it's amazing he dragged Okada of all people to something dull.
>his match with Janela at All In was good
I don't watch garbage wrestling nor do I even know who Janela is so I'll just give this a yikes. It didn't even happen in the G1 so it's irrelevant to my point anyway.

TNA went downhill because Dixie was a retard that tried to compete with RAW and Kike Meltzer kept telling his drones that it was a bad product and then those drones propagated that bullshit

In addition to NXT, pretty much every wrestler alive that doesn’t live in Southern California or Scottsdale lives there, and there are hundreds of other wrestling schools and promotions you simp

>I didn't say midcarders because midcarders have to exist, but comedy characters, of which there was a pitiful abundance.
The mid carders WERE the comedy acts. This roster is paper thin and no amount of mental gymnastics can get around that fact. Put the goalposts whereever you want. Sit on them. It doesnt matter. The entire roster aside from 5 dudes is from Whoville. And you're talking about building a star? Just one? Im sure thats a great recipe for success. All Page has to do is be the second coming of Stone Cold for this to work right?

*if
And fair enough. If they fail, i'll be the first to admit I was wrong

>The mid carders WERE the comedy acts.
Yes, almost ALL the midcarders are comedy acts. Aside from the geeks who just want to pop a laugh they have peak geek Havoc, literal who dwarf MJF and some other niggas I can't remember.

>TNA went downhill because Dixie was a retard that tried to compete with RAW and Kike Meltzer kept telling his drones that it was a bad product and then those drones propagated that bullshit
And this will go downhill because Khan is a glorified mark fan with lots of money who will eventually get bored, or lose enough money to make his father pull the plug just like Dixies dad did to her. At which point like I said he will either have to find new investors or move on. Meltzer telling people soemthing is good or bad will not make a promotion. If you believe that then I feel really bad that a jew got into your head for so little rent.

Nigga this is less than a week from now

>Meltzer telling people soemthing is good or bad will not make a promotion
You truly have no idea of many retards take his bullshit as the gospel

>a match against the literal unironic GOAT was good
>a match where he had another guy ragdoll himself like a retarded and erected all the smoke and mirrors possible was good
yeah that means he's worth a damn so lets look past all the other matches he's had that suck the charisma he doesn't have and the skinnyfat pudgy body he has and pretend he's a prospect!

And that's why it cant go anywhere famalama. Because no one wants to see 5 dudes wrestle each other constantly. Isnt that the issue with the E? And if one of those guys fucks off (like Jeribloat who is getting old) or gets hurt which happens all the time what then? Do you really think people want to see the rise of Darby Anus? Is anyone clamoring for Omega vs Cassidy? Or the Mox vs a literal fag?

Yesssss so much THIS. They gave us JM and my FAAAAVORITE JOSHIS!?! How could i not love this. Plus they have the dilator dispensers at every event. Your turn WWE

>Do you really think people want to see the rise of Darby Anus

I want to see Dirty Anus rise in height gain 100lbs and stop talking like a Linkin Park song so he might draw a dimeoli

just went to ticketmaster and added tickets available and i counted roughly 1400 tickets still available

seats 5500

>YASS WHEEEEEEEEE AEDUB AEDUB IF U NO LIKE U MUST BE EDWONE
>DARBY ANUS *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
*dilates*

Attached: swojak4.jpg (800x450, 15K)

>You truly have no idea of many retards take his bullshit as the gospel
How many marks you mean? Yea marks dont make promotions bud. No one outside the marks even knows who Dave Meltzer is. He isnt an SI or ESPN type figure of sports culture. Go up to someone random tomorrow and ask them if they know who Dave Meltzer is and they'll ask if he's your gym teacher or dentist or some shit. Wrestling is already too niche as is. Only the E has some sort of mainstream knowledge because people know Cena and the Rock and Stone cold. And thats not being an e drone before you jump. thats just true. You have legit sports athletes emulating them or theyve been on talk shows. Thats all Im saying. AEW is the niche of the niche of the niche

never going to happen. i think you could force him lard and he wouldnt gain 100lbs. And personally all that match at Fyghter Fest did was make Cody look week. He goes from battling in NJPW with Omega and Okada and trying to establish hes at that level, then a blood bath with his bro to keep that level, to not being able to squash someone smaller than him (which I didnt think was possible to find) with 20 minutes to spare. The spot plank the kid did was cringe and dangerous and got overshadowed anyway by a chairshot to Cody. thats all you need to know about that macth. The kid almost kills himself in 3 spots and gets nothing, and Cody takes one chairshot and its the talk of the match

You completely missed my point. Yes, wrestling is a niche product and a big chunck of the people who consume it worship that faggot and his star rating system. They literally have to have his approval in order to enjoy something

>adults
>watching this shit
>flips
>good wrestling
lol

I get the reference but can you explain how or why that reminding everybody of an actual fraud is good or going to make money? I mean isn't that like starting a financial firm and calling it Madeoff INC.

Pink tickets don't count, they're already sold. Only blue tickets matter and there's only 450 of those left. Meaning 5,050 have been sold.

No you're missing MY point. A big chunk of marks (and thats being generous) debate over Meltzer's ratings but it doesnt cause them to watch or not watch things. Because if it did they wouldnt be debating or talking about the ratings. They wouldnt even read them. Meltzer doesnt make or break a promotion. Only in his schekel fueled dreams does that happen. And Meltzer's ratings more importantly mean nothing to a casual or new fan which is what a new promotion needs. A chunk of a niche is a smaller niche.

WWE Live event attendance in North America was down 7% from an average of 5,400 fans per show to 5,000 fans per show over last year in Q4.

fight for the fallen has sold 4000 tickets - 1400 available -seats 5500

Only a few hundred tickets left from a sellout!

Attached: 129378557.png (1029x765, 238K)

these wwe simps cant deal or reply to hard facts

Well Yea Forums who has the best show of the weekend?

Attached: best show of the weekend.png (1988x1322, 235K)

Im sure its not the WWE but too small to read

Edrones going off of what ifs instead of facts

What's with the pink seats

Sold

verified resellers

people trying to dump their tickets because this show is going to be shit lmao

Resale tickets don't count as those have already been sold, meaning AEW (or their charity) gets the cash. The scalpers usually end up going to the show anyway, if their tickets don't sell. They're basically just over 400 tickets shy of a sellout.

Based namefag drawing the easy yous.

The G1 tags are unironically more appealing than anything on either of the other shows.

I am going to be watching Evolve and the g1 climax.

Okay. I'm going to be watching FFtF

Attached: IMG_1909.jpg (856x868, 89K)

CRINGE

BASED

>evolve
cringe
>g1
based
>aew
uber cringe

The entire midcard is in the YouTube dark match except Sabian and Hangman. There better be 3 joshi matches.

>the E

Attached: 1409565995419.gif (500x333, 150K)

still can't believe they did a fyre fest reference in 2019

a bunch of Fyre Fest documentaries came out in 2019
it was more relevant this year than ever

But dude, like, it was supposed to be a bad show

Want to know how I know you dont go outside?

I would like for this to not be true, but I'm pretty sure this is the most likely outcome. I haven't watched much of AEW because I don't watch American wrestling but it would be great if there was either another big promotion or another good promotion in the US. It would be miraculous for AEW to get as big as WWE and I literally can't even imagine how they could do that, I don't think regular TV shows and PPVs of better quality would even do it, at least not for another 8-10 years. In terms of actual quality what I saw didn't give me much hope either.

Our only hope is that based big tuna billy slowly and surely builds his brand and establishes it as the premier wrestling promotion for good wrestling, is consistent, and sets their sights on filling a slightly smaller house than what WWE aims for. If they can do then it will eventually overtake WWE in 15-20 years time as the number one promotion in the US because WWE is not going to ever get bigger or make new fans again, once their current fans get bored and stop watching it will nosedive because it won't have a firm grip on any segment of the market. We are already clearly seeing it in the ratings, gate, and attitude amongst the audience.

>these are definitely not people dumping these tickets off because AEW is shit we swear!

ok Nick