YOU WANT TO SUCK MY FAGGOT TOE

YOU WANT TO SUCK MY FAGGOT TOE

Attached: EATEM.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkRyWpgmV3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is now a godzila thread

Attached: new-mike-dougherty-interview-hints-at-return-of-classic-godzilla-villain-2 (3).jpg (594x350, 67K)

What do you get out of posting this everyday?

Attached: 1483548042316.gif (347x200, 694K)

love this meme

This meme is just as bad as the darby anus one

more brother

Attached: KaijuAddicts-XPlus-30cm-Godzilla-1995-Face-Big.png (1200x1313, 1.8M)

I don't understand this gimmick if I'm being honest

no one does. except op

Let me explain something about Seth Rollins to you, you absolutely seethin' toeboy. He is one of the most respected workers in the WWE today. As the Universal Champion, he vanquished the beast at WrestleMania (that's right, WrestleMania) on the grandest stage of them all. He is a true locker room leader and his bank account knows no bounds. He's worked more five star matches this year than any other wrestler, and it's even more impressive when you take his background into consideration. Coming up on the indies, he began by struggling bingo halls in Indiana before debuting in PWG and ROH, two pisspoor feds that he truly helped to elevate to their current levels of success. No one ever thought he would make it, but he did, it's true, and look at all his accomplishments now. A grand slam champion, a money in the bank cash in that is still talked about TO THIS DAY, and to top it all off, he is the undisputed, absolutely objective Michaels of the Sheild, one of the most popular wrestling stables of all time. His current title run is marked by record dimes and attendance draws. His beautiful girlfriend, Becky "The Man" Lynch, has hearty braps and delicious pits which he enjoys on a regular basis. That is truly quite impressive, user! Especially if you compare them against your own accomplishments, which consist of getting worked by Seth threads on an anime image board. So if, anyone, and I mean ANYONE, on the WWE roster, deserves to have his faggot toe sucked, it's Seth. Let that be a lesson to you. If Seth asks you to suck his faggot toe, I suggest you listen. Comprende?

Eh, too much work for not enough payoff. Here’s a (You), but I’d rethink this gimmick brother. Doesn’t draw many dimes and you average maybe 12 replies total every time you post

gay

youtube.com/watch?v=NkRyWpgmV3Y

Attached: cax.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Rikishi bestt

Attached: images (9).jpg (259x194, 5K)

rkishhh

Attached: imagescw.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Rikish

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 8K)

huh what u mean

rikishi was great

Attached: imagesxx.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Rikishi was grreat

Attached: DlNFduCX0AAfRoM.jpg (600x357, 35K)

rikishhhiii

Attached: indexqd.jpg (259x195, 6K)

Rikishi was awesome

kishi

Attached: ntyfnh.jpg (258x195, 7K)

Kishhhi

Attached: FiXc.gif (320x179, 474K)

rikishi was a legend

Attached: kuym6t.jpg (238x212, 6K)

Give him the strap brother

Attached: Godzilla_1973.jpg (385x659, 103K)