The Undisputed Era’s disastrous main roster call up

Hello, I am typing this from the future, and this is regarding the Undisputed Era's call-up to the main roster on the RAW after SummerSlam 2019 that sparked more backlash than ever. Let me set the scene. First of all, Shane McMahon has just won the WWE championship by defeating Kofi by submission in the main event of SummerSlam, beginning his reign of terror, plus Brock is once again the Universal champ. So understandably the fans are already very flustered to say the least. At this point, Adam Cole Bay Bay is still the NXT champion. Plus, Roderick Strong is now the NA champ, and O'Reilly and Fish are now the tag team champs after just winning their respective titles at TakeOver: Toronto. The Era is now officially "Draped in gold".
Anyways, RAW goes on the air, and to everyone's surprise, the Undisputed Era's music hits. However, something is off. First of all, all 4 members come out without any of their title belts. Plus, "Shock the System" remains on the titantron the entire time. Then, to everyone's horror, Mike Rome makes the announcement: "Ladies and gentleman, please welcome... Adam, Roddy, Kyle, and Mr. Fish... The System Shockers!!!" Micheal Cole then talks about how this upstart team "just loves to shock the system and have fun". The audience, many of which had also attended TakeOver, starts booing angrily, and there are chants of "THIS IS AWFUL", "WE WANT REFUNDS", "CM PUNK", "UNDISPUTED", "VINCE, RETIRE!", "COLE BAY BAY", "AEW" and so on. At the NXT tapings at Full Sail, the Shockers show up and relinquish all of their titles and talk about how they're "Too good for the C-show".
Needless to say, the whole internet is in an outrage, and people left and right are cancelling their Network subscriptions.
Fast forward a year later, and Kyle and Fish are going over The Ascension on Main Event, Strong is on 205 Live, lucky if he makes it onto a PPV pre-show match, and Adam is chasing after the 24/7 title backstage every week.

Attached: 2828A1F5-A65A-478A-A1F4-5A2B914AC792.png (767x408, 442K)

Holy shit the sheer amount of words you wrote just to make an unfunny smark joke lad please get some sun

Didnt even read your post btw but fuck me the size of it is ridiculous

>Shane McMahon has just won the WWE championship by defeating Kofi by submission in the main event of SummerSlam, beginning his reign of terror, plus Brock is once again the Universal champ
>Kyle and Fish are going over The Ascension on Main Event, Strong is on 205 Live, lucky if he makes it onto a PPV pre-show match, and Adam is chasing after the 24/7 title backstage every week.
Are you saving the disastrous part for the next post because this all sounds good so far

I don't watch nxt but just looking that them all I see is 4 scrawny fags who will never draw a dime in their career.

>The System Shockers

Based

Attached: SHODAN.jpg (217x232, 15K)

Have sex

>fantasy booking

Sorry bro, but I'm not reading all of that. Have sex or try it on reddit.

I believe you

>Micheal Cole then talks about how this upstart team "just loves to shock the system and have fun"

Attached: 1559939395542.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

lmao
lol

Heh

Haha nice post my friend had myself a chuckle
+1

This sounds based. I hate these vanilla midgets.

Sounds plausible. OP might actually be from the future.

I was hoping faggots would be outlawed in the future.

The system experience

>*Triple H runs out screaming in flames from the back, doing a Tibetan Monk protest, driven insane by the way Vince has treated his children, his future talent, RAW suddenly goes off the air as the smell of burnt dimeless flesh permeates the arena*

Attached: 99pyU5Ga1kwqSXWA2evTexn6YzPHotJF8R85JZsErvtTWXoDBkNpncdhLH4U7ame7X7E4iDunwSErnTqyBYjmaRTMSZpmiaM2MfP (640x360, 62K)

Based

bases

low level production guy here again. The Undisputed Era isnt coming to the main roster to job out. Well not at least right away. They're a vehicle to to get rid of having 2 belts and have 1 championship belt in WWE again. The Becky two belts thing was the first test and the idea is to unify the titles with Brock holding both and calling himself the unified champion. Remember thats part Heymans schtick when announcing, Ultimately this is all a vehicle to make Roman the first true undisputed champion at Wrestlemania with a new belt. If you're wondering "Well why the undisputed era then?". It's not just the name. When I say there will be only 1 unified belt I mean there will be only ONE unified belt. The NXT championship belt will be folded in as well. If you didnt like Brock holding one belt before you're going to hate it before Wrestlemania. NXT will move the NA title to the forefront for the intervening months. This will allow Velveteen to move into what is essentially the top slot seamlessly. Paul is really big on the idea backstage that there will be one champ and there will be no distinction between NXT, RAW, and Smack as to who fights who.

This is all part of the soft reboot, and also all part of making Smackdown a must watch when it moves to Fox. Above all else storylines on Smack will be moving at a faster clip to make sure it does well on Fox. The first thing being the obvious Brock cash in on the first show. There hasnt been a tv title change for how many years? It'll happen first night of Fox.

>Undersized Era

Attached: 00985ED400000578-3806338-image-m-3_1474809520546.jpg (634x803, 122K)

How does this explain Both Heyman & Bischoff wanting their Own Championships?

who wins the world series faggot?

They both just recently took over for one. This plan has been in place since Brock to the briefcase. Vince wants Roman over and he wants and thinks Brock will get him over. He's not giving up on Roman having that moment where it happens. They built Brock up for him specifically and that's alot of money for it to be thrown aside.
The way it is being pitched is this will also elevate the other championships importance, with the way Paul handles the NA belt in NXT as a blueprint. Which is pretty much a return to the old style that the IC belt is for the "next guy up" to hold. Agains this unified thing has been an idea for awhile but with injuries and the changing of minds nevermind things like Roman taking time off for cancer and AEW and the ratings it hasnt been done smoothly. nothing goes smooth here. But this has been the whole point, or one of them, for giving Brock the briefcase.

IC, NA, and US titles will be feuded over through cross promotion. You will see guys freely moving between brands to feud. This means less tweaking to call ups gimmicks, less story line changes, longer story arcs, and more importantly encouraging fans to invest in all the shows. It also allows for guys to get soft rebooted by going to a different promotion for awhile . You're literally already seeing this happen. But instead of being isolated cases it will be the way everyone is handled.

Give it to me user, give us some sports results so we can cash in

>they're all the same fucking height

Attached: 1516156535325.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

>Paul is really big on the idea backstage that there will be one champ and there will be no distinction between NXT, RAW, and Smack as to who fights who.
he doesn't get that no one will go back to NXT to defend does he?

Probably true

That's because of Vince. The original idea was going to start with Sasha and Bayley which is why they did that challenge appearance at NXT that led to nothing but Sasha leaving. Paul's main point is he wants to run the brands as territories that build stars in those territories and then have them travel to other places to challenge other stars. So there's cross pollination and more interwoven stories and viewers get more invested because you wont know who could show up. Sort of invasion angles mixed with the old territory ideas but on a bigger scale. He wants to do more tournaments like the Cruiserweight and Tag ones but larger that involve all the brands and make them more important. But Vince isnt with it.

Write a wall of text for this question. Why are you a faggot?

Man why do I come here

Stop browsing Yea Forums on your phone

>wall of text
Wut

Go back and stay there

>i...I cant re-read
Make a Wish with Roman confirmed

This was a post on reddit
He didn't write it
Go back.
>inb4 i should go back too
No

The irony is that this post came from the place you're telling him to go back to

Vanilla midgets

Worked

Cool story bro

So called vanilla midgets are what make the business go round nowadays old man. Look around. Everywhere you'll see a 'vanilla midget' at the top

based manlet

Gain height