*goes back to being completely boring in your path*

*goes back to being completely boring in your path*

Attached: WWE-Raw-Ring-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

we'll always have those 10 minutes from that 1 show where they crashed through the wall for the 12th time and then shot off some fireworks

Should of made the switch

Hey pal, you're welcome.
The last thing I want is for it to be fun.

Attached: vince-mcmahon-sad.jpg (960x540, 140K)

*should've

Yea Forumsies all showed their true colors with hundreds of "WE WON" posts when RAW was good for like 15 minutes
fucking dronies all want nothing more than for your children's show to be good. KWAB

I only know what I know about raw from what goes on in the catalog and if someone posts a streamable.

Was a small set of firecrackers behind a screen all it took for hundreds of edrones to erupt and herald in a new age? Fucking hilarious

yea this place fucking melted down
honestly hundreds might be an understatement
there was instantly 20 or 30 threads of people celebrating
"Stockholm syndrome" isn't just a meme
they really thought things had changed

OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA

stop replying to yourself

Braun and Lashley made some firecrackers go off.
Corey said shit.
Kofi flipped the bird.
That was all it took for edrones to cum all over themselves and declare that a new attitude era had started.

literally children

I decided to tune in tonight because of all the hubbub last week. Big mistake. All of these pointless multi-fall matches out of nowhere with no kayfabe explanation. How is this LESS fake when commercials magically happen between falls?

that was always going to happen i hate faggots who thought it was going to change just because they did something different once

bix n0000000000000000000000d!

>firecrackers
>mfw I realize we only got that awesome pyro because Vince got a good deal on firecrackers before the 4th of July...

Attached: big bemused dog.jpg (577x482, 32K)

mfw remembering all the drones last week who thought WWE was saved

Attached: tam kek.jpg (689x642, 277K)

>Yowie Wowie! What a show tonight!
>Corey Graves said "Holy shit" on commentary! Attitude Era is back, my fellow wrestling fans!
>Dare I say, it was BASED?
>There's literally nothing wrong with Becky calling Seth her bitch. It's 2019, shitlords. Get with the times!
>There's literally nothing wrong with your significant other being attracted to strong, black men. It's a primal desire and you need to support her in all her desires!
>I especially liked how weak and effeminate white men looked on tonight's show! After centuries of domination, it serves them right!
>DIVERSITY *clap emoji* IS *clap emoji* OUR *clap emoji* STRENGTH
>God I look forward to Smackdown tomorrow!
>WWE IS BACK BITCHES!

Attached: 193747583.gif (480x360, 82K)

"He's changed!"

Shows how low standards wwe have set themselves.

COPE

Kek

Ahahahaha this

So we can all agree Reddit has invaded this board right? Last week was basically just SC but with a dose of autism. The amount of unironic threads saying how WWE was saved was literally cult like.

fpbp

oh no no no

>AEW BT-BTFO! W-WE DID IT E-CHADS!

Attached: 19273463.png (633x758, 16K)

nigga Yea Forums has always been reddit lite

*shoulder

i realozed that and turmed.it off after they announced the tag match did bray show up yet

The ironic thing is that AEW fans like all of those things in that picture and the reddit tier humor of the Young Cucks. Also those virtue signalling faggots have a literal tranny and Sonny Kiss

Absolutely rent free. Nobody even mentioned AEW you obsessed cultist.

can’t wait for the Eric Bischoff clusterfuck

You people seriously thought things would change?

Edrones literally suffer from battered wife syndrome

>did bray show up yet
nah it's too early, there's still a few people left who care
gotta keep lowering the anticipation week by week by coming out with new and exciting segments, then drawing those segments out too long, then stopping the segments altogether and just hiding some puppets in the background that no one even sees, then drawing THAT out too long, then maybe nothing for a few weeks....
AND THEN, when not 1 single person gives a fuck anymore, then you bring him out for a shitty match and you bury him once and for all

Are Heyman and Bisch really taking over after Extreme Rules or are you faggots just making shit up?

Attached: walter.jpg (225x225, 12K)

The sad thing is that tonight's dogshit RAM will get a big ratings boost because last week's episode was so good.

E - drones got worked by the Bischoff Heyman savior meme

>last week's episode was so good
OH NO NO NO NO

no it wont

LMFAO