AEW actually listens to its fans

FUCKING BASED

APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW

Attached: 6E65BA91-E742-47E0-87A8-95EFE2B7C9A7.jpg (828x1379, 700K)

FUCKING BASED

Terry Funk worked an indie show and flew to a different town to do Souled Out 2000 all on the same day

YOU REMEMBERED THE $10 WE TOOK FROM YOU?
GUESS WHAT? WE ARE GIVING IT BACK
BECAUSE WE ARE AWESOME
APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW

Coping and seething as usual

HOLY FUCK THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THESE COPING LEVELS BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ABF58EF1-C474-4126-BBAA-85D215478626.jpg (223x226, 54K)

People were threatening to abandon AEW and even called them hypocrites. They chickened out.

Asshole, you're acting like AEW is bragging or patting themselves on the back. This is the Indie promotion thanking AEW for allowing him to take the date when they didn't have to.

AEW isn't looking for gratification or anything by doing this, they're just doing what's right.

But they banned moxley from the g1

>t...they chickened out
OH NO NO NO NO NO
YA COPE?
YA SEETHE?
YA BOIL?
YA MAD?
YA CRY?

Attached: B76BAB66-B16B-4FF6-A2DD-304D4B4EBB44.jpg (469x625, 65K)

No they didn't, they prevented him from showing up on American soil. He would've been in an inconsequential tag match anyway.

Mainechad here, do I go kick his ass?

>folding to pressure from internet smarks

HAHAHAHA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AEW

Say what you like about AEW, they sure are thorough about their astroturfing.

>Hey guys guess what? AEW let a life long jobber fighting a carny show in the swamps of Florida! See you at the bingo hall
The state of AEW

They still banned him from the G1

>E Drones are shook because they don’t know the feeling of WWE actively listening to their fans
Oh nooooooooooooo

>a...astroturfing
HOLY FUCKING COPE LMAO

Attached: 7FAA72FA-6F32-45BC-A486-F76DC088B230.jpg (631x479, 97K)

Poor Tommy Dreamer.

>Cody blinked
lmao what a loser

chads don't call themselves chads

Tommy Dreamer is still booked for the show

>E Drones are shook because they don’t know the feeling of WWE actively listening to their fans
Dbry was the last time wrestling fans were right. They wanted Coffee and look what happened. Also I dont know the last time anyone was demanding a WWE star appear at a bingo palace for the chance at some hotdogs. Legit if AEW is so great why does its talent need to find work in carny indie promotions?

this isn't listening to their fans. this is them being the fans whipping boy for their fake outrage. they're getting so taken advantage of by purotwitter they don't even know it yet.

Brandi is to blame

Hopefully he doesn’t jump any guardrails

put him on the injuries reserve list, brother

Attached: 1562554258047.jpg (202x249, 6K)

Seething and boiling

Fuck this. I'd rather have Dreamer.

>AEW does anything
>E-drones have a mental breakdown
>AEW does anything
>E-drones have a fucking seizure

try not to look so gotten to, E-chads.

Attached: 1927834654748.jpg (1672x725, 153K)

>AEW isn't looking for gratification or anything by doing this, they're just doing what's right.
imagine believing this when half their fucking roster got mad at Jim Cornette for calling a fucking transvestite a transvestite, half their fans online would call the cops if you misgendered them. Are you actually retarded and believe this wasn't a PR move?

Who are you quoting?

Im not even seething bro. If the idea of a big attraction and move of importance to you involves Tye fucking Dillienger and where he's performing then enjoy your hot dogs and hand shakes.

>wrestlers having freedoms to work elsewhere is a bad thing
Not sure if you’re a retard or a troll.

>Wrestlers needing to work bingo halls to feed themselves with the occasional hotdog
come back to reality and cope

>Portland, Maine Indie announces that they cleared everything up
>Indie is very thankful and appreciative of AEW; while AEW says nothing about the subject
>"AEW i-is looking f-for gratification!"
Idiot

Raise your hand if you actually give a shit to see a match with Tye Dillenger.

the backlash from pic related had nothing to do with anything right dumb fuck?

Attached: wew.jpg (896x1200, 245K)

*chops hands off*

based user with the research

>not realising that wrestlers actually get paid a stupid amount to work these indie events
>not realising that maybe they actually enjoy their job, and want to work as often as they can with as many different wrestlers as they can

Seriously. Unless he's bringing Peyton Royce with him, I don't give a flying fuck about Dillenger working anywhere.

Until they make a statement on Twitter or Instagram talking about how kind and generous they are, they're not looking for gratification. They got hammered and rightfully so, they corrected their mistake, but it wasn't a publicity stunt like you fucking imply it was.

>not realizing there are companies that offer gainful employment and a deep roster to ply their trade with
But then we wouldnt be talking about AEW right faggot? Because you cant wait for that Tye Dillenger vs Darby Anus feud?

>They got hammered and rightfully so, they corrected their mistake, but it wasn't a publicity stunt like you fucking imply it was.
>They got hammered and rightfully so
>b-but it wasn't a publicity stunt like you fucking imply it was.
kek

yes it certainly was a PURE COINCIDENCE that this all changed shortly after that tweet user

He can't ever win, can he?

Attached: cody just.jpg (1141x1024, 635K)

What the fuck are you talking about? He's had matches with Darby Allin and Big Cass on American soil.

those weren't broadcasted

Meant to clarify, I meant NJPW shows on American soil, not Indie shows. Forgive me, I assumed you weren't fucking retarded, my mistake.

>He's had matches with Darby Anus and Big Ass
Holy shit what a set

>Darby Anus
>Big Ass
Oof

is there a business reson aew wouldn't want to have an alliance with new japan? seems like it would be mutually beneficial

He's making an observation on the state of this board since the day of Fyter Fest.
E-drones minds collectively broke on that day as evidenced by this board every day since then. Tons upon tons of threads nervously prophesising AEW's imminent failure and shut down. All coming from one side of the fence.
pic related. E-drones are paying much closer attention to AEW than even AEW fans because they are incredibly gotten to by it existing. They are visibly shook and nervous and all the threads on here shitting on AEW are the evidence of that.

Attached: very worried man.jpg (351x450, 42K)

Moxley's AEW contract means he can only perform for AEW on domestic US broadcast television. He is still competing in the rest of the G1 in Japan and his matches will be shown on NJPW World.
He is not "banned from the G1" you mong.

AEW wants and has been trying to negotiate a relationship since January but NJPW is asshurt about it and completely refuses. NJPW is starting to distance themselves from ROH, though. What that means for the future of NJPW in the United States remains to be seen, either they're in the market for a new American partner or they'll be running shows completely by themselves.

cope

Matches that weren't broadcast on domestic national TV yes.
Why do you morons need this incredibly simple explanation spoonfed to you like this?

E DRONES BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>I have lost the argument so let me post a meme word as a response sine I have no other.
Victory via submission to me

BASES

>trying to make le 10 man cool
lmfao can't wait for No Way Jose's title run

worked

> prophesising AEW's imminent failure and shut down.
Because the show was utter garbage

An actual child's fallacy, pretending people are just jealous when they're giving critique they don't agree with. No wonder people say AEW is for children.

>AEW stops engaging in borderline illegal business practices after the public learns about it and reacts critically
>"wow aew good"
this is a terrible look for the company; it would have been better if they had stood their ground so they seemed in control and that they needed this guy. they tried to th league some literal who promotion and got big leagued right back.

>the absolute state of this fags eyeballs

"Guys check out my new gimmick! I'm no longer Le Ten Man!"

AEW can unironically make No Way Jose into an entertaining superstar. They are second only to R-truth in making the best out of what they have.

>poster count didn’t go up

>I have still lost the argument so let me post another meme word as a response since I have no other but I simply MUST get the last word so I can tell myself I won.
keep em comin braindead babby
cringe
worked
seethe
play me all your hits and dance for me puppet

>(You).jpg

Attached: 8379236.png (633x758, 29K)

AHAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT. He's hung around all thread pretending to be completely different people. Holy shit, what a massive loser.

I guess you don't know how to count because that was my first contribution to the thread. go off though I guess

>borderline illegal business practices
They're signed to one promotion you faggot. It's to that promotions discretion that they work anywhere else. Hence needing permission. The only reason AEW wants this is because its roster is so paper thin and filled with fags and trans and the Darby Anus' of the world its hoping other promotions will work with it to supply talent back and forth. Considering they were already BTFO by Dragon Gate of all people and now this carny swamp show I dont think its working

Attached: The-Miz-wwe-superstar-5.jpg (456x352, 37K)

Yea sorry man but Im not angry to call a shit show shit. Maybe you liked watching 2 librarians shush each other or an emo planking for 20 minutes. Not my cup of tea bud

but you were worked friend and now you are seething. I entered this thread and scrolled to the bottom only to see your coment insulting another user. upon seeing saw that you were simmering and that my provocation could bake you boil over into full blown seethe, which i have done. unless your intent was to work me into explaining the nature of kayfabe on this board than it is you and not I that are the worked, seething, braindead babby.

>They're signed to one promotion you faggot. It's to that promotions discretion that they work anywhere else.
oh cool so you've read over all the contracts to make sure they are all exactly the same in that regard or are you just talking out your ass?

Jesus fucking Christ this was too easy!

Attached: trollbait.jpg (500x375, 59K)

Do you fuck your own ass with a Stardust doll? Seriously. What's the limit to ur shilling?

Go jack off to Darby Anus if you want a jobber to cum over.

It wouldn't have mattered what AEW did, you'd still hate it. You have picked your camp for whatever your reasons are and will stick with that. Being threatened by the existence of a new wrestling company is not normal user. It's good for the wrestlers and the fans and wanting it to go away because you don't like change is not normal.

>poster count still hasn't gone up
lmao you should probably leave if discussions upset you this much. No need to get all asshurt, friend.

AEW seems to have poor communication problems. This isn't the first time something has happened that the EVPs were staunchly against. Maybe they should spend less time making goofy youtube vids and more time running the company.

>oh cool so you've read over all the contracts to make sure they are all exactly the same in that regard or are you just talking out your ass?
Have you faggot? If you sign a contract with a company its to work for them exclusively unless said otherwise. The only people announced to have those sorts of contracts are Mox, Cody, The Bucks, Omega, and Hangman. The real draws. That's it. You think Tye fucking Dillenger has some kind of fucking pull in the wrestling world?Are you that deep into your own ass?

>Hangman
>The real draws
fucking kek
but yeah I'd totally sign an exclusive deal for a company that is going to run well under 10 shows before their tv deal starts in several months, amazing idea. Are they gurantees or per appearance fees? Why do 100% of their talent appear elsewhere? Does AEW approve every date and every finish? I mean, you are the authority here user. How much does PERFECT 10 make with AEW that it's reasonable for him to not make any other dates and still not live in a homeless shelter. Again wrestling insider, I defer to you here.

Attached: bixenspanberg.png (814x596, 677K)

>It wouldn't have mattered what AEW did,
No it would have. Like if they hadnt two shows that featured a bunch of people from Whoville oiling themselves up and planking. Seems like you have decided to like ti no matter what they do which means you're a mark. Dont project that shit

sry meant to post this for BASED Hangman

Attached: AEW autistic soyboy.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

FUCK YOU BITCH, I literally just came into this thread while taking a shit during a movie. kys.

But I wanted to see Tommy Dreamer, I wanted him to shoot me in my face.

Lot of irrational anger in this post.
Get that seen after user.
Otherwise won't be long before your shooting up malls.

>I'd totally sign an exclusive deal for a company that is going to run well under 10 shows before their tv deal starts in several months, amazing idea.
If Im Darbby Anus or this perfect 10 jobber it is because it's for sure hotdogs instead of the nomadic lifestyle of wandering around looking for handshakes for battering my body into sawdust. they're ham and eggers like you.
At least Hangman has wrestled in an actual stadium during an actual event before anything AEW threw. He's literally the only prospect they have. I beat you're a Darby Anus fan. I can feel it. Just accept and own it mate

Attached: tenor-6.gif (474x378, 952K)

Are these guys suppose to be independent contractors or not Cody?

Why won't they make up their minds

> irrational anger
Why because I dont like the same entertainment you do? Hey man you like oiled asian men and trannies more power to you. But other people are going to disagree with you. Might want to get a thicker skin there

>Could care less
Based Cawdy signing literal retards

Attached: Capture.jpg (575x281, 30K)

PERFECT 10 Man is actually on the same level as Hangman but lets not kid ourselves that either have ever drawn a dime. just to clarify you were talking out your ass about the contracts? cool, figured you had no idea what the fuck you were talking about like every other retard around here (other than the Dino Bravo fans)

>Darby Anus
>not Darby Allinmyass

The phrasing in your posts and specific reasons for not liking it are reeking of irrational anger, also a pretty latently repressed homosexuality given the constant references to iled up men and transsexuals.
You've clearly got a lot of shit bubbling right up beneath the surface that is clouding your judgement and goes a lot deeper than some wrestling TV show.
I hope you get the help you need because you seem like a very unhappy person who might hurt themselves or others if left unchecked.

>just to clarify you were talking out your ass about the contracts?
Again if you had the ability to read anything that disagrees with your world view you'd find that again the only contracts that allow working outside the promotion without permission were the ones given. RIF

>specific reasons for not liking it are reeking of irrational anger,
Irrational anger is being obsessed with why someone other than you doesnt like something. Cope.

>Again if you had the ability to read anything that disagrees with your world view you'd find that again the only contracts that allow working outside the promotion without permission were the ones given. RIF
what's up Q mind giving an explanation that makes sense ya fuckin boomer?

>PERFECT 10 Man is actually on the same level as Hangman
Sorry man but you're wrong. Hangman has had headline feuds with people. Besides showing up at #10 in the Royal Rumble wtf has Tye ever done?

>what's up Q mind giving an explanation that makes sense ya fuckin boomer?
I literally cant understand this because you're seething so much you're not typing slow enough

>Besides showing up at #10 in the Royal Rumble wtf has Tye ever done?
wrestled in a US promotion as a jobber, as opposed to being next to Chase Owens in the Bullet Club hierarchy in a foreign promotion. Realistically the same level of exposure if you remove your fanboy lenses for a minute

>being a jobber
>being in then hottest faction in NJPW that has been featured in other promotions including all the management in AEW

>Resorting to the meme words of defeat
Guess I hit a deep nerve there with that last post. Truth always does.
Just know, I don't dislike you for liking AEW user, I'm just a little unnerved by what you have shown of your psyche through your posts on here.
I hope you get the help you need and address the very obvious issues plaguing your mind. Try to have a good evening I guess.

>I like AEW!
>I dont
>you need help
cope

>being in then hottest faction in NJPW that has been featured in other promotions including all the management in AEW
PUT A ROCKET ON HIM TONY HE'S READY FOR THE STRAP

Attached: AHHHHHH.png (352x528, 201K)

10 man was stuck in WWE developmental for 10 years before being given a shot because of a meme chant before being made a jobber. In AEW he caused an injury with a gimmicked chair after botching a chair shot. He's not worth shit.

breh eating a fall in every 6 man you're in like Chase and Hangman means you're a star apparently stop arguing

He's not a jobber like Tye, that's literally what I said. You're a little too invested in this man

I am pretty drunk user I'm not going to lie desu, see you tomorrow for RAW

He was banned from the g1
AEW is no better than the wwe

>Leva Bates got over as a meme wrestler, was released from developmental and later signed to AEW to be a garbage meme wrestler
>Tye Dillinger got over as a meme wrestler, was released from WWE because he was only a meme, got signed to AEW and is so far just a garbage meme wrestler
Am I missing anyone?

no prob famalama.

>repeating the meme words of defeat

Attached: whiteflag.jpg (500x350, 29K)

>Giving in to literal bingo hall's pressure
This seem slurping company is not gonna last.

Umm actually mate he is not a 'meme'. Did you not see him bust Cody open for real with the first proper chair shot in years? Of course you did, but you can't admit someone is a badass because you're an insecure manbaby. It's ok bud you will get laid one day :)

No he is not legally allowed to wrestle for anyone but AEW on American broadcast TV. Night 1 of the G1 aired on American broadcast TV which is why he didn't appear at that 1 event.
He will be competing in the B block of G1 beginning next Saturday and all his matches will air on NJPW World and domestic Japanese TV but not on AXS TV in America due to his contractual obligations to AEW.
He is still competing in the G1 and therefore not banned from the G1.
I am so very sorry that this is apparently so extremely difficult for your little pea brain to comprehend.

you're okay user I'd give you a French bread pizza and some weed or cocaine if you were here now

Attached: french bread.jpg (594x669, 133K)

E-NCELS BTFO

Kek the trannies gave in

EDRONES ETHERED

Dont burn yourself making that victory hot pocket. Enjoy your oiled asian wrestling

You got btfo by him lad
He didn't like it 'cause the show sucked. Stop being upset about it. You're the only one who preemptively decided to like/dislike something then vehemently defend it.

>Can't handle being btfo
>HAS to come back and try restart the argument after he's lost
>all while posing as "totally not that guy, but..."
this is very pathetic m8
You could not be more gotten to

damn ya seethin

That was my first post in the thread breh, I'm just saying, you're vehemently defending trash. DoN was decent, so I haven't determined I'll hate everything AEW will do. Fyter Fest was trash though, and if we're being fair it's probably more indicative of their weekly show than DoN will be.

>this guy has a kid

>this guy is married
>you aren't

Attached: young bucks fan.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

>following

NJPW is going to be working with Impact soon. It's all a part of the deal with AXS.

I didnt see a single message saying that bro.

Now that i look at this guy without him standing and spamming his TEN pose with this "new" look he doesnt look bad, like i see some potential if they dont fuck him up

Attached: 576546346.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

Its funny because "tye dilling" or should I say shawn spears, in just one hype video and a post match assault looks more badass and legit than any wwe champion on their roster right now....

The show was 3 hours, if for you its shit because of some shit in the fucking PRESHOW then go fuck yourself because the main card was epic
Btfo

Imagine being so dumb you dont understand he is in character

>Darby Allen vs Cody Rhodes
>preshow

Yeah, the company that hates Impact to this day due to the Okada thing will work with them.

ROH and aew both dishonored njpw this year. They already have had a working relationship with Don Callis, and have given AXS their blessing to bring impact on for a reason.

I'm a semi casual and I still don't know what his appeal is.

you can't spell literally who without literally AEWho

>Could care less
This is always a decent barometer of how dumb someone is. This and when people use "should/could/would of" instead of "should/could/would've "