He's ready , lads

He's ready , lads

Attached: ChadCena.jpg (786x1280, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJVpxNahI4M
huffpost.com/entry/former-wwe-superstar-ryback-muscles-into-fitness-supplement_b_57eefbf2e4b0972364deb37b
wrestlinginc.com/news/2016/10/ryback-talks-past-steroid-use-618299/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is he natty? he has to be since he's a role model for the kids and got alex riley fired for PEDs right?

Is this the most jacked he’s ever looked?

Is this recent cuz HOLY FUCKING JACKED

No but it is the most ripped

yeah bro, just go to the gym, bro, you'll see tons of natty guys in their 40s who look just like that

He will forever claim natty cause he knows most people don't know shit about fitness let alone natty limits. So even though the tiny 3-5% of the world who are educated on the subject will laugh at his face, there's still that other huge percentage of people who won't be sure or straight up believe him.

Ryback is natty and looks better than him

Natty?

natty as in a natural physique

The absolute state of that bicep vein. Holy yuck.

>Ryback is natty and looks better than him

Attached: 1546556434573.gif (177x150, 1.81M)

thanks

You are delude if think Cena looks stronger than Ryback

fucking kek, he's not and you're exactly the type of person this person was talking about maybe he's not taking anything now but he did before. once you roid up once your body is pretty much changed for life after that. even then. he still looks like he's taking something.

>ryback is natty

Attached: 1547255342722.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

Neither John Cena nor Ryback has ever failed a drug test. Same goes for the always natty Scott Steiner and HHH.

I read a Rolling Stone article about him a couple of years ago. At his gym in Florida he has like 20 "clean" tests posted on the wall from the last 10 years, as if he just couldn't take those when he was off-cycle

>natty

yeah that's why his gear hides his big ol naturally puffy and saggy nipples that look just like jinder's lmfao

he wore a singlet as a tribute to Rob Van Dam

Attached: 1562551516720.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

>blast tren
>IS HE NATTY????

You can get off a roid cycle and take the test when its out of your system. Then just roid up the day after the test. It's not rocket science.

this . the same guy that made his attire, made rvd's. He also wrestled many times without the singlet or would remove during the match, check his last matches with wwe against kalysto for instance

For those who doubt Ryback, check this interview: youtube.com/watch?v=wJVpxNahI4M
He admits being completely clean and against steroids

Remember that Rybeck claims to be "natty" because his juice is legally prescribed by a doctor as "therapy" -- therapy needed because his previous steroid use destroyed his body's ability to make test. So when he was with WWE, he had a TRT exception, so he never "failed" a test.

I just saw a Pete Rose interview on youtube where he says that he's sure Barry Bonds is natty, because he told him so.

i don't know if you're trolling or not, but
>According to Ryback, he used testosterone and steroids five years before his WWE run. Supposedly, the treatments shut his body down and his testosterone levels dropped significantly, which allowed him to receive testosterone replacement therapy during his time with the company.
So he was on legal juice

moron
glad someone understood

Why do wrestlers need to get tested for roids? Its not like they're competing in a sport.. its entertainment

To add to this, why aren't Movie actors more frequently tested?

Cena creeps me out with his giant ears, giant nose and fake hair that makes him look like a psychotic 1950s sitcom dad

where did you get that info from? Because he says in his podcast he is natural

and you're fucking retarded for taking him for his word. It's obvious he roided.

huffpost.com/entry/former-wwe-superstar-ryback-muscles-into-fitness-supplement_b_57eefbf2e4b0972364deb37b

like that other user said. it was legal and prescribed, but the only reason he had that problem to begin with was because he was on ROIDS
"“I suffered from low testosterone for five years before I was on TV with WWE,” admitted Ryback, who links the imbalance to using performance enhancing drugs prior to the start of his wrestling career. “My body never recovered from that, and it happens to a lot of guys.”

it's literally from his own podcast, Episode 6:
wrestlinginc.com/news/2016/10/ryback-talks-past-steroid-use-618299/

everyone like you and in this thread are just proving this guy right

if you don't know anything about it. don't talk about it.

and when you have a TRT exception, if I recall, you can have levels of up to like 10:1, whereas a natty person has 1:1

'cause roidybois die in their 50s...
Worth it though

It still requires rigorous physical activity and roids can have a negative effect in that kind of environment.

Attached: WWE Natalya 2012_.jpg (650x440, 32K)

From April