2019... we are... forgotten

2019... we are... forgotten

Attached: WWE+SmackDown+-+The+Riott+Squad.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

>broke them up for no real reason
>none have been seen on TV in weeks/months

I always get Sara Logan and Nikki Cross confused.

Liv is still over with fartfags

I bet Kevin Nash could forget the Summer of 1992.

Attached: sketch-1562524935124.png (720x1049, 458K)

I miss them. I like how they completely Janetty'd Absolution because Paige got kill even though they were brought in just to fill space.

ruby riott looks like if paige had a baby with a character from bobs burgers

Ruby was the Michaels, but had surgery on both shoulders. Liv got fat (for the better), and will never get pushed as a singles wrestler. Sarah is a charisma vaccuum and a shitter.

they should all team up and brap in my face

Sarah was the Michaels. 8/10 face, 9/10 tits. She was one sexy lady. I wish she would crush my balls.

Ruby Riott has won one match in the last eight months

Good. Ugly people should never win.

Sarah has been on Main Event and was injured before that
Ruby is injured

She's been injured for 6 of them like

I want to feed Liv and then rub her bulbous tummy to induce farts that progress from concise bursts of air to larger, more pungent farts.

you know she fucks like a fiend too. i used to know a backwoods girl from appalachia who sarah reminds me of. best lay i ever had. screamed like a banshee, called me daddy, begged for permission to cum, begged for me to play with her asshole, squirmed around so i had to hold her down with all my might in order to eat her out or fuck her. good shit. she was cray tho, of course.

and then everyone clapped

I beg you, consider having sex (for real)

Bring them back. No more jobbing.
Ruby has had to carry shitters like bayley in matches.
It's time for them to get a chance.
Also we miss Liv.

Isn't Ruby out for double shoulder surgery or something? Literally worked herself into sawdust running that schedule.

They should make them like a female New Day, but with the same gimmicks they have now. Ruby with the main title, Sarah and Liv as tag champions. Would be dimes and my penis would enjoy watching it.

its tru she made me spank her as hard as i could and would make fun of me if it wasnt hard enough. took a little bit of training to get me to go full tilt.

then she strung me along for a while and i kept tryin to get back with her for the obvious reason. she didnt even have nice tits or a nice ass but still made me nut harder than anyone else.

You must have hated Asuka's streak then

Good, there was nothing good about that literally who, the witch face and the lol XD blue tongue random such a geek girl

OHNONONO KWAB

Attached: liv-284039.png (675x719, 726K)

You guys remember when Liv's favorite restaurant was the Crayola Factory?

These ratty ass white bitches do nothing for me. Where's Torrie and Stacy Kiebler? Now those were some fine white women.