Can a match be considered a "dream match" if nobody cares, nobody wants to see it, and there's zero heat behind it?

Can a match be considered a "dream match" if nobody cares, nobody wants to see it, and there's zero heat behind it?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1200x675, 241K)

No that's Dream as in The American Dream Dusty Rhodes, the father of Dustin and Cody Rhodes. Their dad was famous which is why you should care about them.

i want to see it

>nobody cares, nobody wants to see it, and there's zero heat behind it

that is every match in every one of their events

I thought Dustin was retired? Why bother with a big retirement blowout match if you're just going to show up in a shitty tag the next month.

Me too

Attached: tumblr_pt9fulhzK01ubmg6t_540.gif (407x407, 1.37M)

What are they fighting for? I'm getting tired of this exhibition match routine desu, they started doing shows too far out from TV starting

>AEWjust throwing away every semi important match on nothing house shows
They definitely don't have the luxury to blow through them all in 6 months given their roster. AEWtists strap in, because we are ALL IN with rematches galore LMAO

Are Bucks even heels? Did they attack Dustin or shit on a pic of Dusty? Who cares

Can't wait for the day the Young Bucks suffer career ending and possibly life threatening injuries and release Kenny from his bonds.

did you even watch cody vs dustin?

>dream tag team match
>the young bucks
lol

FFTF is going to set another viewing record for BR Live and Fite TV and there's nothing you can do about it, e-dronie.

I'm looking forward to it, btw. :p

who are the guys on the left? the balding guy kind of looks like my accountant.

>"""""""Dream""""""" tag match

Spoilers: Everyone but Dustin will look strong and Dustin will be eating the pin.

wow, the masturbatory Elite match is being called a "dream" match by the Elite, absolute shocker

Not to go full Cornette but I genuinely believe the Young Cucks acquiring as much power as they have is one of the worst things to happen to wrestling this decade

Is this a proper ppv or just another flyer fest house show?

I'm going to use a VPN just so I could pay for it from the US

Yeah wrestlers are getting paid more than they were in the last decade, and for the first time within that span there's genuine excitement for an American based promotion on a national scale. Man they're just the worst thing to happen to wrestling....

Attached: 1562296083149.gif (480x270, 3.96M)

keep tellling yoursef that tarp

this desu

there's potentially actual competition to WWE for the first time in years and these two faggots are trying their hardest to ruin it with their shitty inside joke reddit humor

match the match you dope

watch

>actually billing matches as dream matches on the graphics
Cringe as fuck.

>genuine excitement
wrestling is dead m8

they can't do Lucha Bros vs Bucks eternally

He is probably on drugs again

I want to see it.

the only excitement is from them trying to kill the fed
it could be any group of geeks putting on zero heat matches and still get this much attention

Chad half brothers vs virgin brothers that can't afford a haircut

Attached: 1528599777913.jpg (400x400, 30K)