BURGERS BTFO

Attached: 99657496-86E5-4B13-BF82-591410D20CB4.jpg (828x1227, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2DHNWCpuUbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or, maybe he’s just a shitter

Based and redpilled

it's a good thing ZSJ doesn't have to worry about putting on great matches

he's just salty cuz he lost

Based. American crowds are absolute shit tier. They sit on their hands with their mouths shut and only make noise to shitchant cringeworthy memes

He's right, if you faggots dissagree go watch Jasethy, I think he's on the WWE Network right now.

Americlaps seething

Based

Technical wrestling is gay.

>ZSJ
>Great matches
People were sleeping during his match

That's actually true,the most technical wrestlers have come from Canada or the UK.

ZSJ is based. Very high IQ wrestler.

the crowd was live all night, watch the show ya simp

Unironically Based

He's right, Vince killed wrestling

>americans aren't intelligent like us brits
not even american but brits are as bad as them

Not me I enjoyed the match and seems like the live audience did too.

Base Zack Labor Jr putting Zionist Americans in their place.

Maybe because they know it's fake..?

WOW I CHEER FOR OKADA BECAUSE MELTZER SAYS HE'S GOOD!

I PRETEND THIS MATCH IS AMAZING BECAUSE PAST MATCH UPS BETWEEN THESE TWO WRESTLERS HAS GOTTEN HIGH STAR RATINGS!

ZSJ and Sanada putting on match of the night? Yawn I'll take a rest, I wish omega was here he gets high star ratings unlike these two

They're shit because they just chant randomly. A good crowd reacts to the performance, a shit crowd reacts randomly because the individuals in the crowd are trying to impress each other by knowing how to chant. American crowds don't watch the show. Same goes for Brit crowds.

>Zionist Americans
>literally worships Zionist Communists aka Labour

dumb comment. i agree that ZSJ/Sanada was match of the night. the crowd was live during that one too.

This doesn't make much sense, man. Omega is king of Meltzer overrating.

>American wrestling is bad to my artistic sensibilities!
>Sees WWE check
>OH NVM!

he literally turned down the wwe

It's true.
Long live Sabreism.

Probably because he knows he'd be 205 Live because he cant handle the mic

He didn't turn them down. He used them for exposure and used his newfound fame from his short wwe stint to get himself better bookings in the indies

New Japan wouldn't have touched this simp if he hadn't been in the cruiserweight tournament

ZSJ is full NAZBOL, my dude. Sorry.

>because he cant handle the mic
What? He's great on the mic. Although to be fair, he was awful even just a few years ago, which is probably when he turned them down. But these days, he's great. His improvement is pretty amazing actually.

He's one of the top 10 talkers around today dickhead

>can't handle the mic

With all the criticism that you can say about him you pick that,only an e-drone can be this retarded

That's still turning them down.

He was one of the hottest names going into that cruiserweight tournament and he shit the bed with boring matches, lost a lot of momentum for a while after that

Guess this douche doesnt understand the history of professional wrestling

Post a promo then faggot. Not this shit where he is bitching in front of Wapanese. i mean an in feud promo.

That skinnyfat faggot should go pretend to do rest holds in one of the few communists countries that still remain on earth. He can’t even get hotdogs from those places because they can’t even manufacture their own food without slave labor. What a fucking boring hypocrite piece of shit

His shtick on the mic is playing Jason statham poorly
youtu.be/2DHNWCpuUbU

>With all the criticism that you can say about him you pick that,only an e-drone can be this retarded
>He's one of the top 10 talkers around today dickhead
>What? He's great on the mic.
This is what you consider great and top ten?

Cheap heat

Jason Stathem is a vegan marxist?

He's a bit like Balor. Give him free reign to talk shit and he's pretty funny to listen to but as far as trying to build hype for himself or his matches he's no good

>he doesn't read Shakespeare to his doggo for his bedtime story
Do you even love man's best friend m9-1?

Attached: 1484121962079.jpg (480x490, 30K)

If you can't appreciate a 150 pound man doing finger submissions you are a big dummy

this is distant second to his best work of shitting on Mexico

Attached: 1520764560311.jpg (1066x712, 58K)

Fucker out me to sleep faster than Gibi ASMR

big yikes, that twink should be a jobber instead of an actual contender for any title, NuJapan fucked up booking him as a threat of any kind

Seeing the state of American watching with aew and wwe I cannot agree more.

Attached: 1555061679752.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

no it isn't, it's them only signing him for a tournament no one watched and then booting him back to the indies

We like our steaks well done with ketchup!

Amerifats worked into a huge fucking seethe

Fuck you all, soft uneducated cunts lmao

Why the love handles when he is vegan?

Is he trying to work heel, or is he sad that the Texans didn't sing soccer chants during his match?

it's an angle where you're a poof

Careful Zack, wouldn't want your local thought police at your door, now would you thin man?

Attached: 1562310105547.jpg (900x966, 329K)

I marx'd out when he said this

He’s not a technical wrestler. He’s a submission spot monkey that does holds and pinning combinations that are as phony as the Canadian Destroyer and the Spanish Fly.
A great technical wrestler like Bret Hart or prime Danielson was/is able to execute moves that either looked real or at the very least didn’t require complete cooperation with the guy he was working with. They also sell the other guys shit. ZSJ doesn’t do either of things.
I like that he’s gotten more charismatic and he is probably one of the smoothest guys I’ve ever seen, but he doesn’t do technical wrestling.
t. Hideki Suzuki fan

I literally was taking a bite out of my burger when I read this

Le wrestling is art bullshit lmao what a fucking mark

>He’s not a technical wrestler. He’s a submission spot monkey that does holds and pinning combinations that are as phony as the Canadian Destroyer and the Spanish Fly.
>A great technical wrestler like Bret Hart or prime Danielson was/is able to execute moves that either looked real or at the very least didn’t require complete cooperation with the guy he was working with. They also sell the other guys shit. ZSJ doesn’t do either of things.
>I like that he’s gotten more charismatic and he is probably one of the smoothest guys I’ve ever seen, but he doesn’t do technical wrestling.
>t. Hideki Suzuki fan
have sex

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

for maximum pleasure

Attached: 15232305771_1.jpg (1081x1080, 121K)

Shakespeare it's normalfag shit

>Shakespeare is a work of art.

Attached: 6yl0q88mz0011.png (1080x490, 175K)

Fuck yeah do it. Drap that westward expansion. Fuck America

Based Americhads working this commie kebab into an absolute SHOOT.

I mean for the most part he's right

Nobody even knows who that guy is.

Dis niqqa anorexic

this. why are bong wrestlers so cringe?

No ass. Flatter than a needle

This guy would be a local jobber in any other era of wrestling

>They also sell the other guys shit. ZSJ doesn’t do either of things.
Mate, c'mon. Zack's whole thing in NJPW is that he's a twink who gets BTFO if he goes to toe to toe. He sells a stiff forearm from someone like Ishii as if it just concussed him.

>watching literal gook bingo hall feds
Still have some good points though. His shit is Bucks tier goofy bullshit that doesn't even look painful. Cena's STF is more believable than him doing 9 different holds in 10 seconds.

wrestlings gay lol

BASED!

Well said chief

In sports you chant randomly as well.

jfc I never thought he will cause so many butthurt with that comment. maybe because I'm not a burger, but why can't people just take it as a banter?

It's fucking pro-wrestling, what are you trying to achieve with this deep meaning bullshit.

Technically gifted, psychologically depleted.

Heel: *cuts promo*
Burger: *seethes*
Are all burgers shoot retarded?

Amerifats have the lowest average iq in the developed world, so ya

When are you going to achieve getting a job?

c'mon yuropoors turn on your air conditioner

I wonder what bring down those ratings....Hmmm

Based and japanpilled

the match was ok but ZSJ was way off rhythm.
then he started getting pissy like a little kid

OH NO NO NO NO

Funny, Ricochet never seemed to have that issue

Then why do almost all medical innovations come from America? And why is our economy the biggest? And our military the strongest? And our universities are regularly rated the best in the world?

I don't see anything wrong with that promo,he still sounds more credible that many other modern wrestlers.

>And why is our economy the biggest? And our military the strongest? And our universities are regularly rated the best in the world?

Propaganda,americans live secluded in their whole world where they think they are the best at everything,you have good universities because you have a truckload of them compared to everybody else,the problem is that most of them are absolute garbage compared to European ones.

it doesn't matter because even with all that achievement, you will still die with your student debt unpaid and because you can't pay your hospital bill

Only if you are missing chromosomes

We ARE the best at everything

Attached: 126014A1-34DB-41F0-81A3-43939874BB55.jpg (1600x900, 137K)

>you have good universities because you have a truckload of them compared to everybody else,the problem is that most of them are absolute garbage compared to European ones.
Nice lies, yurokebab lol
>M-MUH DEBT
Fucking kek. You yuroshits are raped on a daily basis by your terrible oppressive governments and raped and murdered every day by mudslimes. I mean look at how TRIGGERED you are over ZSJ having a shit match lol

Americans are the easiest nation to wind up by a mile, all of this upset. It's amazing.

>Reads Kafka to his cat

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

>amerifat
>developed
o i am laffin

americans are where europe sent all there retards lmao

Australia too

Looks like your family missed the boat.

>there

Attached: shota.jpg (372x377, 50K)

I'm so glad my boy SANACHAD BTFO that geek

Based Communist twink

Technical fake fight man drama.... holy shit, glad I make the switch to the ufc

based

based submission twink btfo muricans

>I just want to put on the best match of the night to prove im the best wrestler
Gosh why are wrestlers today such marks. No wonder this semen slurping industry is on its final legs.

LMAO we don't give a fuck about your 'technical' bullshit
Just cut a fucking promo and do your finisher

Attached: sn7r1kjd3es11.jpg (1004x764, 162K)

If you're familiar with the American education system, this is not a reach.

>Americans sit on their hands
>Americans clap

Based retarded foriegn heels

>spam fake submissions because you're a closet homo that wants to rub against oiled men for 30 minutes
>insist that it's everyone else who is wrong
lmfao

>/reddint/ posting
/int/ is truly cancerous and anyone who posts there or enjoys this shit should be ashamed of themsveles. worst board on this site and that's saying something

yanks seething

Based.