MASS EXOD-

>MASS EXOD-
AEW will die within the year.

Attached: 7483991.png (1439x1353, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2824713-wwe-rumors-luke-gallows-karl-anderson-to-leave-after-rejecting-new-contracts
youtube.com/watch?v=yU1knfz15xI
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-squeaky-wheel/201811/why-its-so-hard-some-people-admit-they-were-wrong
wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/05/aew-reportedly-not-receiving-rights-fees-from-new-tv-deal-654156/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE CANT STOP
WE WONT STOP
THE GOOD BROTHERS STAY E-CHADS
FEELSGOOD TO BE A RAWLPHA
AH YESSIR

Attached: A38CB479-FC99-4FF3-BFB9-CECC140F6FF3.jpg (660x874, 131K)

I found this funny. I guess AEW cultist will now start pining for The Revival to leave which cant happen for at least a year. By then there might not be an AEW

Literally nobody was even anticipating these guys were going to AEW. All Anderson does is reminisce about his NJPW days.

C O P E
O O
P P
E E

>Literally nobody was even anticipating these guys were going to AEW
holy shit the amount of cope involved in this.
bleacherreport.com/articles/2824713-wwe-rumors-luke-gallows-karl-anderson-to-leave-after-rejecting-new-contracts

Attached: cope-10.jpg (1400x1400, 104K)

Based Big Bible AJ giving his bros TV time and saving them from obscurity on the indie shitter leagues. Amen.

WERE
WINNING
ETERNALLY

Is that you Kenny?

>Literally nobody was even anticipating these guys were going to AEW

oatmeal raisin face most certainly thought they were leaving

They're saying Heyman wants to turn The Club into a new version of the Shield. So lots of TV time for these guys. And with AJ in the group it means it should be a good angle.

>E Drones are now being forced to make up lies because of how hard they’ve been pnwed the last few months
I don’t have a dog in this race, ya seething little spastics. I’m just here to watch the industry die it’s long awaited death. Keep letting AEW live rent free in ya heads though :)

Lmao Heyman and Bisch single handedly buried Cawdy

>>E Drones are now being forced to make up lies because of how hard they’ve been pnwed the last few months
>I don’t have a dog in this race, ya seething little spastics.
Way to contradict yourself within two sentences you faggot. The link to the story is one of like a billion that were talking about them going to AEW. But I applaud you double downing on your innate faggotry. It's good you accept it.

Attached: The-Miz-wwe-superstar-5.jpg (456x352, 37K)

cope

Attached: tony-khan-696x392.jpg (696x392, 40K)

Attached: vince-mcmahon-evil-laugh.png (1728x905, 707K)

Maybe get a dictionary and learn the definition of ‘contradict’ ya spastic.
>writes a literal paragraph
Wow ya sound worked and seething. What are ya worked and seething for? E Drones can’t handle the bantz zozzle

The exodus was from New Japan.

Cope

>goldust blades for a hotdog
>stardust takes a chairshot to the head for a handshake
>good brothers say, fuck that shit
I wonder how influential the hot asian wife was in this decision

WTF? I love the 'E now!

>writes a literal paragraph
lollololol you literally just wrote more in this reply than I did you mongoloid mouth breathing fag bag. Asserting one thing and then saying the opposite is literally contradicting yourself. Like how when you say you're not a faggot but you don't mind a stiff dick summer of '92 style. COPE

Attached: tenor-3.gif (320x320, 1.04M)

>WWE offering outrageous contracts to literal shitters because they’re scared they’ll go to AEW

S P O O K E D

>Literally nobody

Attached: C25qY_hW8AEfQHn.jpg (850x470, 36K)

The only person who anticipated them leaving was Meltzer. Anderson has like five kids. He's not leaving the E. He has no problem being a comedy job guy, and the company doesn't care about people like them, Rusev, Breeze, etc. bullshitting on twitter.

vince would rather have everything an not use it than to let someone else have it. kind of like a child.

>writes another paragraph
Ya crying

I couldn't give a fuck about AEW, but watching WWE bend-over backwards to re-sign talent for twice the usual price is genuinely satisfying. KWAB.

That's not even remotely true, he hates the NJPW schedule of being gone for straight months away from his kids over WWE's schedule of being home a few days a week, almost every single week.

AEW is a mirage, and these guys are smart. Dusty Rhodes created the "boys in the back" and "the good ol' boys book the show/book themselves" culture.

Cody is the biggest Triple H mark in the world, and its the fever dream of every wrestler who thinks they have "a mind for the biz'" to want to be HHH. Hunter literally actually married Vince Mcmahons daughter and may actually really run the entire industry some day. Thats not story line, (it was) its actually real.

Cody wants to be HHH so bad it hurts him. Brandi will NEVER be Stephanie. She flashes her shitter online, then lectures literal nobodies in the comments about 'respecting' her.

AEW will end up just like WCW, except without its "NWO" we lead the ratings run. it will be 2nd place start to finish.

Attached: Nikkichad5.gif (426x436, 3.66M)

Too many paragraphs. Ya boiling?

It's ok little guy. You went into a handicap match with Faggotry against Reason and Faggotry turned heel on you.

Attached: 9ed-216-seething-song.jpg (672x936, 258K)

>resorts to Reddit tier banter
Boy ya sure are boiling over there lmao

COOOOOOOPE

Attached: ILLITARACY.jpg (640x320, 66K)

How much did Vince pay them to stay?
Signing two guys to multi million dollar contracts that you hardly use isn't a smart business move.

Dude are you retarded? All your seething cant rewrite history

Ya sperging?

Attached: download.png (371x136, 8K)

>I don’t have a dog in this race, ya seething little spastics.

Attached: main-qimg-eadd093924a551fa9a7294b31d25c69e.jpg (600x338, 65K)

>continues to boil
Alright little body I’ll turn the heat down before ya run of water

They would have left if AJ didnt resign

>poster count hasn’t gone up in like 8 replies
Holy shit ya absolutely boiling ITT

Attached: 079E8D95-49D9-4365-848F-DC3DF896AF0C.jpg (828x963, 318K)

No please tell us more about how you're trying to cope.

Attached: coping-strategies-ppt-4-638.jpg (638x479, 105K)

>AEW forcing Vince to pay his workers more money so they won't jump ship
Based capitalism. Competition is a good thing.

Yikes it’s getting hot ITT with how much ya STEAMING

>>poster count
>continues to post
Man that contradiction definition really hasnt sunk in huh?

Bruh TNT literally funded them for like 3 or 5 years

Dont trip there fella.

Attached: tenor-4.gif (400x224, 1.19M)

Why would people want them in AEW? I just wanted them back for comfy Korakuen tag matches.

Anybody want some tea? It’s a special kind of E Drone that’s I’ve worked into a BOIL

Actually this. Shitters like Doc and Mike Bennett are getting paid way more than they ever probably should because Vince is so shook.

So no more Shop Talk?

Attached: Gunleon.png (481x283, 211K)

No they aren't.
They are paying for some of the production. That's it.
They don't get rights fees

>Anybody want some tea?
Considering you dont understand what words mean you shouldnt be trying anything as complicated as tea there bud. Dont burn yourself

FUCKKKKK LITERALLY WHY!?!? These shitters never contribute to anything and Vince is stupid enough to throw money to anyone to stay.

They are not funding them. Tony Khan's daddy is. TNT pays for production.

Kek

>Aj forms Club
>New heel faction on RAW
>Finn either drops the belt and/or moves to RAW
>Joins Club
Book it. Finn is turning heel and they'll redo the Bullet club civil war angle

>STILL replying
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ABSOLUTELY DING-DONG DIDDLY BOILING ITT BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I'm sure it'll turn out well this time.

>TNT literally funded them for like 3 or 5 years

aew drones live in another reality

>And STILL not knowing contradiction

Attached: romeo.jpg (1200x607, 80K)

At least Finn will get some new direction other than "I smile a lot and am ok with the homo sexes"

>still isn’t using contraction correctly
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dude it's ok. You're super duper retarded and dont understand words. This is why you used shit like "Literally" and "nobody" without understanding what happens when you connect them. Cope.

Heh we didn't want these shitters anyway we got our eyes set on real talent

Wow ya worked lol. First day on Yea Forums, lil fella?

This completely

>gets proven wrong about a post
>wont let it go and avoids initial discussion
And it's MY first day? lolololol

>lolololol
Yikes it really is ya first day...

And? Have you fucker seen aew's tag team roster? How do they need them? Maybe they would have gone for them due to their bullet club past. But sorry no, they arent indispensable.

TOO
SWEET

Holy shit this.
The whole breaking the throne was a dead give away. If he had stuck to the Attitude Era killer gimmick it might have been kino and fitting. But then he brings out the throne which showed the rent free space Haitch is using to live in his head

>And STILL not letting it go
Literally nobody still right?

Vince is giving out mark contracts to anyone who complains. He's no better than Bischoff in WCW.

Literally worked and literally seething

>"Literally nobody"
Amirite?

p-plans change

He's much better, he actually has the money for it.

>SEETHING
Amirite?

>SHOTS FIRED

Attached: giphy-4.gif (480x270, 1.53M)

>literally
>nobody
youtube.com/watch?v=yU1knfz15xI

All the production and ad split drone.

>All the production
lmao, no

And in any case, no rights fees

did everyone not realize they were re-signing the minute they did the storyline angle with AJ again?

Not really because the Revival got the belts and no one expects them to resign

Turner back then is worth way more than Vince is now.

>continuing to seethe and boil
Just move on, newfriend

Yes, but it wasn't Bisoff's money and, eventually, when Bishoff was finally held financially responsible for his actions, they got sold off.

WWE is still making money and has enough money right now to pay everyone on the roster 5X what they are making.

prove me wrong then dronie

>literally
>nobody
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-squeaky-wheel/201811/why-its-so-hard-some-people-admit-they-were-wrong

I'm not the other user but here. You're wrong. wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/05/aew-reportedly-not-receiving-rights-fees-from-new-tv-deal-654156/

>continuing to seethe

meet

COPE

Attached: file.png (850x514, 751K)

BOIL

They're probably making an extra net 150 mil a year or so, which is a lot but not that much considering their company costs like at least 830 mil to run (2018 number).

They just signed a billion dollar deal with FOX. Plus the Saudi money. Plus the subscription service. They're more than healthy

No shit retard. It's 200 mil a year and I used that in my calculations. It's great money but it's not as much as you drones act like it is.

>I used that in my calculation
I'm going to take a wild guess that you dont have the insight needed in WWE financials to calculate anything. You know whats in the public domain so that doesnt mean shit.

they're a publicly traded company not some magic mystery company, they legally have to publish their financial data

Dave said they got paid more than 500.000 per year.
KEK, THE STATE OF VINCE OFFERING LUKE GALLOWS ALMOST A MILLION PER YEAR.

Too many fucking goofs in here to tag, but these guys were ALWAYS re-signing. If you know ANYTHING about the b b b boys all they want in the world is that fucking money and played WWE so well into giving them a fat ass bag.

SOS
AEDRONES COPING

These guys will be in storylines for about 2 months max and then we will all forget about them again. Vince knows how to play this game.

Attached: 1529913091875.png (108x231, 60K)

lads I can't cope with this shit they were suppose to come to AEW and start a tag team renaissance I want to die

Enjoy Luke Gallows having 2 star matches for the next 5 years.

>Vince probably gave then big money and offered them a reduced schedule and better booker
>tfw you know the reduced schedule and better booking were outright lies
>tfw they'll probably retire in WWE
>tfw we'll never get kino Good Brothers on the mic and running the show
It fucking hurts bros

I don't give the slightest shit about these two faggot ass bald shitters. Luke Gallows does nothing for me, and Karl Anderson is lame. Glad they're staying in WWE, happy they're making some big bucks, but thank goodness they aren't shitting it up elsewhere.

They would only be slightly more relevant in AEW, theyre worthless outside of BC

Remember when they debuted on Raw? OMG BULLIT CLUB OMGZ!!!!!!!!!

And then they amount to absolutely fucking nothing. Their stock dropping every single week.

god dammit why is financial stability for their families so much more important to them than killing their bodies for our entertainment. shits gay man.

OH NO NO NO NO TRANNIES SEETHING HARD TODAY

Cope

>WWE IS DY-

chads don't call themselves chads

-ING

>two literal whos that not a single wwe fan cares about re-signs

>based wwe heck yes we won guys!!

Attached: shet up.jpg (600x600, 46K)

ikr?? don't they WANT to take unprotected chairshots to the head for the finest hotdogs in america? we're talking nathan's here, this is gourmet shit!

Attached: 81ElGKiUmxL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1029, 197K)

>the tag belts mean something
kek

>3 years of "we wuz gud in Japan"
>turn down 500k contracts
>flirt with Young Bucks on twitter
>Vince breaks the bank to keep them
holy fuck Vince is completely gone, these are exactly the kind of dimeless shitters he should be chasing away from WWE because they add nothing to the card.

A lucky escape for Tony Khan.

>pnwed
Moron

That's pretty funny. All this anticipation and they just stay put. On the other hand five more years of REMEMBER JAPAN might kill me.

>oatmeal raisin face
???

>implying you're a master accountant that can deduct their costs from the numbers they release
Dude fuck off please.

Unironically this. It's laughable.

Based shitty tag team staying in the E. They’d have looked so out of place in AEW with all those malnourished twinks

>what is resign or re-sign

T. Virgin

cope dronie, get off vince's cack

I wish someone would have reported they left the WWE a day earlier just to see the drones talk shit and then do a complete 180 on them today

>being this mad

Stay salty hotdog-drone. You lost. Just admit defeat and move on. Carrying on is just making you look even more pathetic and vindicating us.

Attached: 123232134.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Nailed it.

Attached: CLAP.gif (320x265, 2.16M)

Hot dog posting on Yea Forums should be an instant permanent rangeban. Get off your asses and do something good for once mods.

I very much dislike AEW lol

>this amount of SEETHING

I'm dying over here.

Like the saying goes, "What's good of the goose is good for the gander." If you can't take it, don't start it.

Attached: 1326767780039.jpg (451x392, 46K)

>hotdog-drone

Attached: 1551823591251.jpg (1242x670, 154K)

>completely WORKED and SEETHING

Attached: 1491531638240.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Based AEW giving the independent contractors a lot more leverage so they can fuck Vince out if his Saudi and fox money before he tanks the company with the XFL again

>these guys are smart
>spend years getting jobbed out and embarrassed
>sign mark contracts for more years of embarrassment
lol ok

This. Vincels and e-drones absolutely BOILING

Shahid Khan doesn't own AEW, Tony Khan does.

Sit down mark

Attached: laughs at e-drones.jpg (454x494, 28K)

The amount of tranny cope lmao

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

hahaha, he doesn’t know

I thought Saddam was dead.

>AEW never interested in these no-dime shitters
>work Vince into signing them to massive contracts out of fear anyway

Attached: 1540742753128.jpg (251x242, 8K)

>The Club working Vince into paying them WAY more than they're worth to stay at the job they actually wanted in the first place.

The 'E eats another L, this time at the hands of its own "contractors." Holy shit, Vince has truly lost any competency he ever had. Young Vince wouldn't have stood for this shit. He would have told them to fuck off, and replaced them with a bald dentist in a Bullet Club cosplay.

WWE really living on borrowed time at this point.

Attached: Laughing Joshis.jpg (500x485, 69K)

Just because you're a retard that doesn't know what income statements or statements of cash flows are doesn't mean everyone else is. When you graduate high school in three years, give some thought to studying accounting in college.

Attached: Look at (You) and laugh.jpg (466x379, 155K)

>completely WORKED and SEETHING

You tried to talk some shit and you got your ass BTFO'ed in one (1) pic. You aren't fooling anyone, you're just further embarrassing yourself.

Attached: Smug Brunette 2.jpg (500x500, 58K)

>WWE so scared of potentially losing talent they re-sign two jobbers that do almost nothing but dead on arrival comedy segments
rent free

E-drones think keeping those no dime goons is a win? HAHAHAHAHAHA

>paying to keep dudes that still embody the spirit of NJPW sawdust geeks is a victory

Attached: 274.jpg (458x458, 28K)

This will sound like a COPE post, but AEW probably didn’t want another older tag team coming to the roster on big money when it’s clear they need more solid mid-top tier guys they can either push or feed to their main event.
Gallows and Anderson will probably be featured quite a lit teaming with AJ again, but once that’s done they are back to obscurity. They will never be a top act in WWE, which is a shame because NJPW would actually treat them as big stars if they went back there
Pic unrelated, just another wrestling boomer

Attached: 94C81B4E-022C-4578-BD41-78DCDDCE7263.jpg (1080x1263, 277K)

>Thinking people in WWE are the only valuable wrestlers in the world

they're just getting paid

They are parting the advertising money and TNT is paying for the production of the show. For a new company that did nothing before this is extraordinary

These goobers have been in WWE since 2014 and haven't produced a single noteworth match or segment. I hope the money is worth compromising their artistic integrity.

They aren't even worth more than 250k/year each.

Yes all the production, that's the fucking point of the contract

>artistic integrity

Attached: 1302235143294.jpg (298x279, 15K)

>this guy BTFO

>false pic is BTFO of someone

AEW fans really are fucking retarded. It's not just a meme.

Attached: 1504639948149.jpg (400x400, 61K)

>Gallows & Anderson
>lucrative deals

Attached: for what pvrpose.png (323x454, 327K)

Kinda makes sense.
Bullet Club aside, their closest friends are in WWE and NJPW

This is how wow started bleeding stupid amounts of money.