These guys are basically The Kliq 2.0, except they're also in charge of booking

These guys are basically The Kliq 2.0, except they're also in charge of booking.

If I was a wrestler I would stay way the fuck away from AEW.

Attached: the soylete.jpg (1440x1024, 349K)

Ok

k..

they put adam page in the inaugural title match. say what you will about the kliq, but they never gave x-pac a title match on ppv.

adam page is the hhh though, scurll is the xpac

Kenny is an actual draw and has been booked like shit. The Young Bucks are anti-draws and have been booked too strong.

Not even a fan but Scurll was the most over member of ROH BC during his time

>adam page is the hhh though

Facts. I literally can't imagine any scenario in which an absolute no-dimer like Page is hanging out with people like Kenny and the Bucks UNLESS he's doing all the driving, carrying their suitcases, picking up their dry-cleaning, and booking hotel rooms.

so was xpac during the attitude era, he was bouncing between wwf and wcw and the company that had him is the one with the better ratings. coincidence?

xpac teaming with kane is the only reason kane got over, he was doa because people thought his gimmick was dumb as fuck. The Rock buried the fuck out of kane's gimmick by pretending to talk like him.

Page is gonna wife up to Goldusts kid

He is going to bang the fuck out of Dakota

>If I was a wrestler I would stay way the fuck away from AEW.
No please don't go to AEW, come to WWE where you get a 5 year contract on shit money with no healthcare so you can get buried because someone told Vince that you sneezed once.

WWE gives out more money and injuries are covered if they happen in a WWE ring.

imagine thinking a guaranteed $500k a year for 5 years is shit money especially when you are someone like mike kanellis who spent most of the time either in catering or getting paid to travel the world with the wife and kids while the main eventers destroyed their body night after night 300 days a year.

Mike Kannelis's contract is probably the second best type of contract you can get from WWE apart from the Brock's and Takers's. You barely wrestle but you and the wife are making a million a year for doing fuck all.

>millions of people were watching for x-PAC

>These guys are basically The Kliq 2.0
And is just 2 sweet!

Khan is the booker dingus

they make 250k each and have to pay their own travel expenses. plus they are still bumping their bodies to shit on house shows and main even tapings

Oh no it's only 250k each, Maria is pregnant and is out for at least a year but the checks keep coming. Look at cagematch and let me know how many matches he had this year, he is making $10k a match if he is on 250k a year homie. Maria was literally making $250k a year for 3 years while having less than 3 matches. She did not have any matches on PPVs, house shows or main events.

Mike is part of 205 live that is not in the title scene, he is not working any house shows or main event tapings. You are so full of shit and desperate to shit on WWE that you are lying through your asshole.

>plus they are still bumping their bodies to shit on house shows and main even tapings
Yeah cause everyone knows those epic 30 minute matches on Main Event are really bad on the back and neck.

>*reshapes the pro wrestling business landscape in your path*
how can you hate this

Attached: C25qY_hW8AEfQHn.jpg (850x470, 36K)

>the brains behind it all

Attached: tony-khan-696x392.jpg (696x392, 40K)

>except they're also in charge of booking.

>250k each

500k/year is the new bottom line for people that they're re-signing as of the advent of AEW. People like Rusev will probably be offered even more.

I know, I'm just letting the user I replied to know, how ridiculous it is that Mike is getting paid $250k a year for 3 years, let alone $500k for 5 years for basically having less than 50 matches a year and make a half million a year where he doesn't need to draw and nobody gives a fuck if he had a good match, he just have to show up for work and pay their own travel expenses. Which they can deduct from their tax because they are an independent contractor.

Some people are acting like WWE are Impact, paying their talent $5k a year and they have to get a second job to make a living.

Add MJF and jon Moxley to this kilq.

I mean, eventually AEW is going to become this ridiculous network of "friends" and if you thought wrestlers walking on eggshells around Vince in WWE was bad, imagine being in AEW where the social hierarchy means that half the fucking locker room are protected guys.

I predict we'll see a wrestler fall foul of the Elite sooner or later and get fired from AEW, which will lead to the IWC turning on that wrestler and calling them "bitter" as they always do.

Impact is basically a super indy. Stop treating it as anything more than a stepping stone RN. It’s a good chance for workers to up their market value in a couple of years. And either move on, or sign on better terms as Impacts stock rises.

>imagine thinking she makes 250k
She's making 100k tops and her downside is probably 75k.

>The state of Nick's hairline

That pic still makes me want to facefuck brandi.