Good Mic Skills

>Good Mic Skills
>Awesome Hall of Pain run in 2011
>One of the best Super Heavyweights in WWE
>World's Strongest Man.

Why the fuck wasn't he the first black WWE Champion?

Attached: Mark-Henry-Shouting.jpg (688x1024, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K6hjYjS_g2w?t=112
youtube.com/watch?v=uxiYh9XwCOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Cena needed to go over and give the crowd happy ending

Where does WHC officially fall in the lore?

Better question, why wasn't the junk yard dog the first champion he was dimes.

>why didn’t he hold this irrelevant midcard title?

Who cares he was above that shit.

>hall of pain was stolen from a developmental shitter
Yikes but damn it worked better for Mark Henry than fucking Brodus Clay

You read my fucking mind, I was eating dinner and my thought was
>jesus, they went full blown sjw at the worst possible time now that no token left deserves shit
youtu.be/K6hjYjS_g2w?t=112
They took a fucking shit on a lot of good talent and when they start having quotas they only have literal whos and jobbers all over the place.
Cena was a heel at that point, everybody wanted to see him dead. People popped when Lesnar broke him in half, and he had buried Undertaker, the most heinous heel act possible.
2002-WM22: possibly as good as WWE title
Rey wins the title-onwards: Intercontinental Title #2
Notice how midcarders like Taker, Big Show, Kane and Jericho got a run with the belt while they would never let them anywhere near close to the WWE title anymore. Whenever they needed a trial belt, they used the WHC. Swagger got it, that says it all. Taker got pinned clean by HHH for the WWE title, something that happened like three times over a decade.
Now it's a dead title, before it wasn't. I don't think the title can recover from Kofi burying it. Maybe if it's back to Brock for a year, or some returning star, no idea which.

Because that wasn't the World title on his brand when his time came to be at the top.

Attached: mark_henry_whc_medium.0.jpg (1310x873, 100K)

Phoned it in too much and never got really good until late in his career.
He got good later, and I'm pretty sure it was because Daniel Bryan was coaching him. Henry is always the first guy who'd take a bullet for Dan and I think that's why.

>kofi stuffing the title with pancakes during his entrances
I'd rather he just bin it at this point

That was his main issue. He had too many comedy gimmicks and by the time he actually got serious, it was almost too late.

Bullshit, they had wrestlers jump from one brand to another to get the World Midcard Championship all the time. Here's a random one
youtube.com/watch?v=uxiYh9XwCOw
>draft
>both WWE and WHC are on smackdown
>punk drafted to RAW with briefcase
>have edge come out to shit on RAW before returning to smackdown
>video happens
How convenient that Punk has to cash in twice and both on the shitter title.

This. After 2009 the world title pretty much became a midcard title. That's why guys like Henry, Swagger, Christian, & Ziggler won it.

>implying it shouldn't have been big Ron

Attached: ron simmons.jpg (466x578, 58K)

Because he was mediocre in the ring and had a terrible look(short fat fuy)

slightly above the IC title in its heyday

the WWE title can't die. It has too much prestige. I think it's why Vince feels better about putting it on people that he never would've considered in the past like Jinder, AJ and Kofi.

Because the Rock was 20 years ago

WWE, and wrestling in general really, doesn't know how to promote monsters since the end of the territories era.

>Where does WHC officially fall in the lore?
I cant think of any WHC champs than Jinder or Kofi WWE champs.
People like to joke Swagger but he was at least consistently booked. Jinder was a full time Jobber with an story of being that, just a jobber but suddenly he becomes WWE champ? Kofi has had lots of title runs but he doesnt really looks as a champion. His attitude doesnt helps either.

I honestly hold the WHC in higher regard.

*WHC champs worse than

Ron could never draw dimes even during periods where racism angles were used and he was the face

Cuckniel Simpyan

Because he's black

>Short fat guy

I miss the real american jack swagger, would have been a dimes gimmick now if they had continued to build on it all these years.

It's WCW/NWA's title.

Wwe title today is like whc was back in the day, a glorified midcard strap.

No clue.
I honestly thought he should have beaten Cena for the wwe championship after his fake retirement speech. That was the best swerve wwe pulled off in the past 20 years. Henry deserved a run with the belt after that.

>shoot ate a turd sandwich

Attached: 1560183091124.gif (200x150, 1.19M)

Still the best title reign in wwe the past decade. Hall of Pain Henry was fucking kino.

Attached: 2jch729.gif (300x170, 2.06M)

His issue early were injuries.
Mark was hurt all the time like his first 10 years in wwe.

>Short
Henry is 6'3.

based mizark is so fucking yoked that his width tricks you into thinking he's short

I pretty much guarantee everyone feels that guy, even Cena himself at this point.

Yeah but people still try to shit on the WHC when i'd argue the WWE one is in worse shape than the WHC ever was.
No matter if you like Jinder but he objectively is the lowest level WWE champ since he was a jobber when he won it.

It also had the GOAT MitB storyline since Bryan was masterfully injected into the title picture. That Bryan vs Henry steel cage match was great.

It's been dead for years. It has no prestige anymore. Hence why Vince can put it on jobbers and no one gives a fuck.

In its heyday it was the top title in WWE. Bigger than the WWE championship.