Yea Forums Predicts... G1 Climax 29 - Night 1

> What is Yea Forums Predicts...?
This is a thread where we all vote and see if we can correctly predict the results of the current PPV.
> What are the rules?
Just simply follow the link to do the survey and that's it. If a match ends in DQ or no contest however, that is scratched from the total for the interest of fairness.
> How's this gonna work?
After each match I will post the updated results to see WHO is on their way to being a clean sweeper.
> 9 matches in total to predict.
Link to vote: derpy.me/G1ClimaxNight1
Please offer a courtesy bump after voting, good luck!

Attached: ASP Predicts....jpg (327x375, 46K)

Also, I am not doing this for EVERY night, I'm only doing it for the opening and last night.

Okada is finally going to beat Tanahashi in the G1.

My PC is fixed too, so I finally have my leaderboards back.

Attached: Peasantboard.png (1751x2400, 349K)

Can you add a draw?
While i don't think they will go to one,Okada and Tana are 3 for 3 with draws in the G1

Attached: Leaderboard & Stats.png (1007x763, 77K)

I feel like that odds too many variables with 5 matches on each night, but draws are quite rare, plus we would scratch that match like we would normally.

Bump

I predict that I won't be watching this weebshit

When will it start America time

Reminder: If you include the preshow match for Extreme Rules, I will rape you with a barbwire bat.

I’m finally gonna go over brother

Attached: 3EA572D2-3B82-44FC-9119-E7DD04E1FD00.gif (220x307, 568K)

>that gif of PhatsydePhil
hee hee heeee

>tfw u got a clean sweep before but forgot what name you used so it’s lost forever
I will make sure people remember the name “cum in Futaba”

always bet on roppongi

No

I'll watch NuJapan for the first time since WK10 just to participate in the predictions.

BASED

Also I was gonna run some predictions for the whole tournament but I got lazy and gave up lol

ding-dong diddly bump

I predict 2ColdPedo is a fag for doing predict threads for NJPW shows but not AEW ones.

Good morning all, morning bump. Got up early for this and realised like a fool that it's on tonight because it's in the US.

someone want to take it over and do this every night, just for the G1 matches, and keep score (since 2Cold won't step up to the plate)
would be based

how many bongs until G1 climax

Archer
Fale
ZSJ
KENTA
Tana

13.5 bongs friend.

Bumpy.

Im in this like 5x lmao

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NON-TOURNAMENT MATCHES SHOULDN'T COUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bump

Attached: Tranquilo.webm (450x253, 748K)

Bump.

Show is beginning, enjoy.