Holy shit this is the first time 100% of Yea Forums has unanimously enjoyed something

Holy shit this is the first time 100% of Yea Forums has unanimously enjoyed something.
BASED BIG DICK PAUL

Attached: 17454 - laughing paul_heyman smiling suit wrestlemania wwe.png.png (424x318, 160K)

I didn't enjoy it

It went back to being shit immediately

>AEW ain't even scared, e-drone!

Attached: 8ZAQrOyV_mid.png (932x550, 57K)

but it's back to shit now, that didn't last long

I'm not a GayEW fan

>thinking paul had anything to do with this obvious vince spot

He didnt even mention AEW. Rent Free.

Shits mad gay, yo. 6 man tag made during commercial break. Fuckin all formulatatic and shit, yo.

Attached: watch-this-ali-g-interviews-a-dea-agent.jpg (960x576, 77K)

>the garbage commentators trying to sell it
>immediately turning the tron back on rather than having it off the whole show
fucking dumb

Seeing real change straight out the gate is enough for me to give them a chance. He can’t make all the gay shit like new day disappear overnight
And right now they’re being used as a midcard act instead of in the main event like it should be

seen that 100 times before yawn

Why are you guys so easily impressed?

I believe Heyman came up with the idea and Vince agreed because Rollins was storing the ratings up his ass.

Holy fuck the jew has his eyes on the schekels! I repeat THE JEW WANTS TO MAKE IT RAIN SCHEKELS!

same reason they can't stop watching
stockholm syndrome

I refuse to watch children man drama. That being said what's happening on RAM that Heywoman is changing

>being this easily impressed by a series of bright lights and loud noises
Wow, no wonder WWE has such contempt for their audience.

Contrarian retards just tryig be contrarian. would be cute if u werent 40 year old balding brown manlets

I can understand being impressed by that if you were maybe 10 yrs old, or have a developmental disability. It was literally a few explosions and bright flashes. If that impresses you, sorry for you and your shit standards.

THERE WAS A PYROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: raaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww.png (722x720, 580K)

It beats seeing a career jobber hit a manlet with a chair once and people gasping like it's the first chair shot ever produced. Seethe

they were always the midcard act simp, tell me one PPV Kofi has ever main evented as champ?

AND SUPER LOUD BANG BANG NOISES TOO WOW OMG SO COOL AND IMPRESSIVE DID YOU SEE THE BIG BRIGHT FLASHES THEY WENT *PEW PEW PEW * IT WAS SOOOOO COOOOOOL xDDDDD

why you bringing up AEW unprompted lol this is about a shitty WWE stunt. Stay on topic, if you can, given they are in your head rent free, clearly.

Seethe buddy. Your carny parade is available at any time. If it's not interesting to you then why even comment?

HOT ASIAN WIFE

I'm not even watching it.

Ohhh boy they are gonna get some shit for saying “hot asian wife”

boiling

Keep thinking about AEW and seething about it and beinging them up unprompted because you feel threatened. I'll be over here laughing at you.

please
>posts in a thread about a show he says he's not watching

Attached: 63f8cc78d13049bdb1b4446d2d64e7fe.jpg (1024x683, 155K)

Look over there!
Loud noises!!
bang bang!!!
bright lights!!
so cool right??!!

All that seething making it hard to type huh buddy?

kek are we going to get the KANTOOOOOOOOO meme over on Yea Forums boys?

haha witnessed the absolute state of (you)

go back

Go back

You don't speak English do you?

Keep being an easily impressed manchild with no standards. laughing my ass off at you rn

Rent free.

This isn't a PPV this is a weekly. And he often main events weeklies.

I do. That's why I know when something is misspelled. Your ham and egger ass not so much.
COPE

Can't wait for Vince to come out and jingle his keys as the crowd chants HOLY SHIT and THIS IS AWESOME.
you braindead mongs will cheer for anything lol

>one single type
>has no other argument to everything else I wrote
when you have to fall back on the type comeback, you know you have lost.
Hey look over there, there' some bright flashes of light, that's impressive to you right

Attached: Stamford.Wives..jpg (190x265, 25K)

LOOK GUYS MORE BRIGHT FLASHES AND LOUD NOISES HOLY FUCKING BASED I AM SO EASILY IMPRESSED

>one single type
And STILL seething so bad he cant type. The state of this faggot.

>Undertaker putting over Roman Reigns and Shane McMahon
ah yea things have really changed

All they have to do is throw out some more loud noises and explosions and the marks will eat that shit up and swear WWE has revolutionized the industry once again.
They are like children. With brain disorders.

i mean maybe they are children
it IS a children's show

I guarantee every person posting on this board about how AWESOME that opening segment is (biologically) a grown man (developmentally not so much)
Which makes it all the sadder.

Show fucking sucks and if it wasn't for the Heyman announcement you would all be shitting on it. Edrones are a bunch of ding-dong diddly marks.

yea i missed the beginning, have been watching for the last hour, and i haven't seen anything good yet

There was a Braun/Lashley seg where the two big muscley man smashed through the stage and there was a big loud noises and big explosions (literal Michael Bay tier pleb bait shit) and that causes everyone watching to freak out and proclaim that Raw is saved, the crowd even chanted than you Heyman because they are that easily impressed by smoke and mirrors.

I'm an njpw Chad, but I think competing with Heyman/Bischoff wwe is much more exciting than the gayfestEW

>gayfestEW
jesus