Alexa and Liv shit story

Alexa and Liv shit story

>Liv went to visit Alexa in her hotel room because Liv’s toilet isn’t working, Liv is repeatedly knocking on the door, Alexa opens and she’s like “what’s wrong Liv?” Liv says “Lexi my toilet isn’t working and I gotta shit really bad”. Lexi says “well come in” and hands her some spray, she gets to the bathroom and the door is locked and Liv is acting hysterical, Lexi suggests to Liv to go downstairs but Liv says she’s not gonna make it. Alexa thinks to herself since she doesn’t want Liv to shit her pants so she gets a plastic bag and gives it to Liv, Liv, in front of Lexi’s bed says “do u mind if I shit right here, it’s literally about to come out”, Lexi says “that is so disgusting but yeah Liv go ahead but I’m not watching”. Liv pulls down her tights and thong and squats over the bag and holds on to the bed frame, Liv let’s out a long crackling shit full of all the food from the Watch Along, Liv moans (in a reliving way) and she lets it all out as she finishes her shit with a little fart, Alexa is holding her nose the whole and yells at Liv to use the spray, Lexi grabs the bag and it’s nearly full and says “damn Liv what did you eat?”, Liv laughs and says “too damn much” and Lexi says “damn” girl.

Attached: 0A8726A5-F474-4706-9965-11D7F37B849E.jpg (1536x2048, 310K)

As Lexi is sitting there with the shit smell in the room she begins to get tummy rumbles as the Chicken Alfredo she ate earlier, Liv asks Lexi if she’s okay, she says “no that food I had earlier just isn’t sitting well with my stomach and I left my pepto bismol at home”. Lexi then lets out a big fart and Liv jokes and says “whew goddamn you smell awful Lexi, like you gotta shit or something”, Lexi says “yeah I kinda do but I can’t because the bathroom door is locked and your shitty bag is full where the fuck am I gonna shit? And plus I’m constipated like hell so it can’t even come out”. Liv says “hmm hold on I’ll be right back”, Lexi is confused, as she sits there for 10 minutes holding her stomach, Liv returns to the room with a black dildo, Lexi is pissed and says “Liv! I’m over here having a crisis and you’re thinking about sex! Fuck are you do“ Liv says “shut the fuck up, I got a plan, you say you’re constipated right?” Lexi says “Yeah?” Liv says “Ive done this before and basically I’m gonna lube this up and stick it up your ass to get the shit out” Lexi says “are u sure that’s gonna work, that sounds fucked up and plus idk how I feel having a dildo in my ass” Liv says “stfu Buddy told me all about you being an anal slut now come on” and Lexi rolls her eyes and says “okay whatever bitch”, Alexa gets on the floor on her knees in doggy position and pulls down her black jeans and panties revealing her beautiful ass, asshole literally staring at Liv, Liv says “damn you thicc lil Bliss ain’t you?” Alexa says “ughhh just come on” before letting out another fart that makes Liv laugh, Liv lubes it up and slowly sticks the dildo in, she’s grunts in pain as the dildo pushes up against her shit, as Liv keeps going her shit appears on the dildo, Liv says “it’s working I told you!” Alexa says “yeah yeah just keep going”, Alexa beings to moan and she begins to feel more pleasure than pain.

Attached: 171B8812-D9B8-4320-B975-986378A90786.jpg (477x1268, 70K)

Attached: E7437762-9A3B-4932-9958-2C7AEECC276D-370-000001DC9D3D07BB.png (578x386, 253K)

>Lexi starts grabbing the floor rug and Liv is behind and says “you holding on up there? It’s not hurting too bad is it?” Alexa says “no it doesn’t hurt but c-can u like not stop, it kinda feels good”, Liv says “oooh you nasty bitch ”, Liv keeps fucking Alexa’s shitty asshole with the dildo, Lexi rolls her eyes in pleasure but then stops and think “wait! Liv where am I gonna shit? I don’t have anymore plastic bags and I can’t get to the toilet?” Liv starts to think, “welllll I don’t know if you’re down with it but you could just let it out into my mout—-“ “NO LIV THAT IS FUCKING DISGUSTING” says Lexi. Liv says “come on it’s not like it’s going in your mouth it’s going in mine and plus it’s the only way we can get rid of it” Lexi stays there with her shitty ass in the air and then eventually agrees “ok Liv I’ll do it cause I gotta gonna” Liv smiles and says “say no more”, Liv lays on the ground while Alexa squats over her and begins to let out a nice creamy sit over Liv, Lexi says “oh my god that stinks” you could describe the smell of a stinky cheesy shit, Liv squints as she’s about to gag but she can’t complain because she agreed to it. Lexi finishes up and stands up and looks as her shit is all over Liv’s face, she doesn’t have any paper towels so she touches her own shit to remove it from Liv’s face and mouth, Liv says “oh my god this is the best and worst thing that’s happened to me”. Lexi says “well you better never tell anyone about this” as she looks at her shitty hands and says “hold up, take your clothes off” Liv says “why?” Lexi says “just do it”,

Attached: ECDC4A54-A7FD-468D-B346-B3E44B19C221.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Keep going, I'm almost there

>Liv takes off her clothes and they both sit on the floor, Alexa begins smearing her shit all over Liv’s body, Liv says “what the fuck are you doing?” Lexi says “well what I want with my shit”, Liv is confused but goes along with it, Lexi then grabs the dildo she got fucked with and begins to rub it over Liv’s body gathering shit as she goes, lexi then sets the dildo down and she says “I’m about to fuck myself with this”, she then squats her cute thicc booty down on the dildo, and sticking it in her tight pussy, Liv watches her as Lexi enjoys being fucked with her own shit, Liv gets turned on and moves closer, Lexi notices her shit all over Liv’s titties and begins sucking Liv’s nipples and she lets out moans and Liv says “fuck Alexa keep going”, Lexi keeps going until she stops, looks in Liv’s eyes as they begin to make out, swapping shit and spit, just a hot scene and you had to be there to see it, Lexi enjoying riding Liv’s dildo, Liv then says “wait a minute I didn’t even wipe when i shitted” Lexi says “that’s no problem, I’ll clean it for you”. Liv then bends over on all fours as Lexi spreads Liv’s cheeks and begins to eat her shitty ass, Liv looks back at Lexi’s cute eyes concentrating on her shitty ass. Lexi takes her tongue and punches Liv’s shit hole as Liv let’s out a major moan and she nearly can control herself, as the action still goes on, there’s a knock on the door, Sasha Banks is at the door she says “come on Lexi get go we gotta get to the arena!” Lexi and Liv look at each other and says simultaneously “oh shit”. The end.

Attached: 8A3241F0-05AB-49C6-BAEA-6539EFD1CAD7.jpg (467x440, 34K)

BASED

Thanks, I was trying to think of which divas would make the best lesbian scat story and Alexa and Liv immediately came to mind

Attached: 30740B26-9E36-43B9-BC30-34FCFEFDBBFD.jpg (480x480, 69K)

Now I eagerly await the sasha threesome

I got y’all soon lmao

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU WEIRD SICK FREAK. FUCK OFF WITH THIS GROSS NONSENSE.
SHIV LIV
HARVEST MORGANS ORGANS
I AM GOING TO STAB THE CUNT OF THE RIOT SQUAD RUNT

Attached: blurry.jpg (600x450, 175K)

>ctrl-f “feet”
>0 results
kys

Cringe dead fetish

Stop hatin

Thoughts on the story?

Bump

FUCKING BASED!

Attached: bd2r3yn68hl11.png (434x906, 746K)

absolutely based and shivpilled

based psycho cat ruining this shitters fetish post

You guys have issues

Don’t kink shame

No its kind of sad when the normal one is the guy who talks about wanting to murdering a girl.

Liv and Alexa are both cutes. Cutes!
Team Living Bliss

Attached: 1027.jpg (3840x5760, 2.99M)