Could easily done what Daniel Bryan has done and done it better if he was giving the chance

>Could easily done what Daniel Bryan has done and done it better if he was giving the chance.

Attached: 20190701_171227.jpg (461x506, 119K)

I marked for this guy on the cruserweight classic. He had some great matches and even cried

great dude, but a "weird guy" and you and everyone else has to understand that when you live the "lifestyle" of a WWE roster person, on the road 300+ days a year, and you are a public asset for the company, being a "weird person" irl may very well influence your position in the company.

Who you are as a person "in the back" matters just as much, if not more than the 5-20 minutes of televised in ring work you do a week.

This. He had all the tools but his head wasn't in the right place. At least now he seems much more stable and I'm pretty sure he's a trainer in WWE or something like that.

>a "weird guy"
How so?

He was given a chance once and he couldn't take it, sided with a Jannetty and quit.

Except he isn't half the wrestler. Also charisma vacuum.

I thought he was some new guy when I saw him without his beard a couple months ago, then I realized who he is, dude seriously looks a decade younger when he's clean shaven.

What do you mean? Have some background info we all miss?

He's heavily into conspiracy theories. Remember his TNA gimmick? That's how he is irl

>"weird guy"
He's super intelligent and redpilled on shit like 9/11

This is false. He's not as good as Bryan but he was pretty damn good and he's really good on the mic.

I didn't follow TNA, only watched the broken universe part, but I have seen some video about it, I think he was on some conspiracy youtube channel

What else should I be?
All apologies

What else could I say?
Everyone is gay

What else could I write?
I don't have the right

What else should I be?
All apologies

In the sun, in the sun, I feel as one
In the sun, in the sun
Married
Buried

I wish I was like you
Easily amused

Find my nest of salt
Everything is my fault

I'll take all the blame
Aqua seafoam shame

Sunburn, freezer burn
Choking on the ashes of her enemy

In the sun, in the sun, I feel as one
In the sun, in the sun
Married, buried
Married, buried

Yeah, yeah, yeah ,yeah

All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are

Attached: kendrick0.png (813x458, 526K)

That's why I used the quotes, dumbass, He's redpilled on the international control of America and our submission to the rogue state of Israel

This is false.

His conspiracies shoot interview was based and Kendrickpilled.

Attached: kendrick_theory.jpg (600x451, 87K)

Kendrick posting during the CWC was one of my favourite times on here.

the CWC was in my opinion the most based recent wwe event : only wrestling, wrestlers from all over the world like a serious world sport, blend of different styles, guys we've never seen before, Kendrick managed to tell a nice story,

Kota kicking out of the Burning Hammer was a shamfur dispray

Can i just have a partnership between the two that leads to one hell of a match? Why is no one trying to make this a thing since dbry returned

True. They should've allowed Brian to win the whole cwc and them push him. Their idea to push that ex-tna guy failed and he is back on tna while Brian remains on the roster.

>tfw they abandoned it for LE WIMMENZ EQUALITY REVILUSHUN bullshit tournaments instead
As a long time IWC observer, I never thought I would see the day the smarks would betray their workrate darlings for le wimmenz wrestling. Sad sad times indeed.

They have to keep him down. He knows too much

based

Absolutely. CWC was the only event I watched from beginning to end and really enjoyed seeing some new guys alongside veterans like Tajiri and Brian. When they decided to do a women version, I felt it could be good, but couldn't finish the first event, it is too bad unfortunately. They must drop women shit ASAP, it's too awful.

Yep CWC was my fave thing WWE have done in years simply because it was so different and such a fresh take compared to every other WWE branded wrestling property. It was dead simple storytelling, easy 1 hr watching, self contained and the personality profile pieces were all great and they told some interesting stories throughout the toruney as the field was whittled down. To me it made for great captivating viewing. I knew some of the guys going in but not all and they made it really easy to get to know they new guys, who they were, what their stories/motivations were and they presented everyone as a big deal, people worth caring about/investing in. The closest thing to proper bonafide pro wrestling to come out of WWE in years.
And then they never did it again.
Fucking typical.

based

Just watch NJPW already. CWC was a B version of Best of the Super Juniors every year.