Le baby oil man

>le baby oil man
>some fat nerd fuck trying to get himself over in the ring
>bumping for the fat nerd fuck
>no one gets over except MJF simply by virtue of not being involved in this type of shit

Y I K E S

Attached: nakazawa.jpg (946x613, 82K)

God forbid they have fun on a house show for a fighting games tournament

Attached: 1543900047193.png (3000x3000, 945K)

It was a comedy match you autist. It was more entertaining than both of the women's matches, you should be complaining about those instead

i liked it

Don't broadcast it at the very least. Just do it for the faggots in attendance who lap this type of shit up.

Are you offended by something that you dont have to watch

>NOOOOOOOO IT WASN'T THEIR SECOND SHOW THAT FAILED TO SELL OUT A TINY ARENA IT WAS ACTUALLY A HOUSE SHOW I SWEAR NOOOOOOOO

but they did sell out, then added new seats

>NOOOOOOOO THEY ACTUALLY DID SELL OUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THEY ADDED NEW SEATS SO IF THOSE SEATS DON'T SELL IT DOESN'T COUNT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i mean, yeah, they didn't technically sell out at the moment the show started, never claimed they did, but they still sold more than what was anticipated and managed outdrew raw despite being just a live event

>NOOOO YOU SEE I DIDN'T SAY THEY SOLD OUT EXCEPT IT DID BUT REALLY I DIDN'T NOOOOOOOO STOP BLOWING ME THE FUCK OUT WITH OBJECTIVE FACTS
I accept your concession.

you seem mad

they didn't
it was only on the preshow which they don't have available anymore

I continue to accept your concession.

and i continue to accept that you're mad

>u mad
Shit man I kicked the shit out of you in this argument. Left you laying like Kevin Nash on a hot summer's night.

Yes, because this dumb shit will reduce the company to another Ring of Honor tier indy Fed, and we'll be stuck with WWE forever. Are they even trying to be serious about this? Tony Khan is using his dad's money to run this thing, but then they seem to be actively trying to make people dislike it. It really does give off a vibe like "me and my friends are going to run a wrestling promotion :D" and then they'll eventually just run out of money

FIGHT FOR-EVER

>Yes, because this dumb shit will reduce the company to another Ring of Honor tier indy Fed, and we'll be stuck with WWE forever.
there's many companies that are not wwe that you could bother watching if you cared
you are so mad that every comment i made you had to create a screaming strawman in your head to cope

>"preshow" isn't part of the show even though it's at the same venue at the same time
And it was broadcasted, otherwise we wouldn't have seen it. It's also supposed to make people want to pay for the rest of the show, so I don't know why they would have the worst stuff at the start

The women's triple threat was the match of the night (which is like being the tallest midget)

You are thirsty as hell if you believe that. An obese tranny moving in slow motion and two little Japanese botch machines did not wrestle match of the night

Damn son your bloody corpse is still lying still in an alley.

how can you be so angered by a corpe?

>corpe
Worked into illiteracy.

Botches and lame finish aside
It's the only match that actually told a story
Every other match was just some indie geekfest or stupid comedy shit

now even spelling mistakes make you mad?

stop crying

If Kenny really loves this shitty degenerate DDT shit why didn't he just go back there instead of making others suffer with it?

i'm not

>It's the only match that actually told a story
Ah yeah I forgot that only your waifus can tell a story

The dude is smaller than the midget ref.

confirmed crying

having to make up things in your head to cope with your life is not healthy

Nice response you really proved me wrong but talking about the other matches that told a story.

Pro wrestling matches all tell a story, by definition. Not all of the stories are good, but regardless your critique doesn't hold much weight.

>getting pissy and semantic instead of talking about any of the matches
What is your deal
You have really strong opinions on this one match but not any others?
How fucking insecure are you?

>You have really strong opinions on this one match but not any others?
You're the one that said literally only one card on the match told a story. Sit down mark

That doesn't mean I don't have strong opinions on the other matches you retard

>kenny's shit is his own vanity for cosplay shit and joshi (his wife)
>young bucks' shit is just doing their goofy PWG spotfests
>cody's shit is all the stuff his dad would do as booker which end up the most impactful and satisfying stuff on all their shows till young bucks expose the angle
cody wins

>this impossible levels of seething and gotten to
>huehue I'm totally playing it cool guise huehue

Attached: 8379236.png (633x758, 29K)

>I kicked the shit out of you in this argument.

Attached: laugh1.jpg (518x341, 71K)