Well

well...
it was fun while it lasted bros...
looks like we wont get to see aew fail...
i was really looking forward to it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190701-035008~2.png (1440x518, 276K)

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Based, I hope one of the asteroids slams directly into Nick Jackson's balding scalp.

Even god hare aew

Based, let it end

so it's time already, huh?.. well I guess if it's all about to end then I'll go rogue and have consensual sex with my neighbor's underage daughter

fake news

nasa will just shoot them with their gimmicks and send them elsewhere

imagine the orgies and drug abuse the day before.

NASA and the achievements are faker than Dana Brooke’s tits.

I'm pretty sure we can't reliably stop asteroids yet. It's fucking dumb, you'd think it would be a priority the moment we learned the fate of the dinosaurs.

Their*

Space is fake, you ignorant fools. It's all a plot so globalists can make up some outside extraterrestrial threat to get all nations to band together so it will be easier to forge a one world government. Look into it.

Fuck yeah. Christmas comes early. Did they say when they hit or is it some in the next 1000 years bullshit?

It's clickbait bollocks, they say none of them will hit within the next three years at least, but some will come close to Earth in that time.

Dinoetty's had to do the job on the way outta the territory brother

All expected to debut before 2050 The most dangerous one being the Apophis, will get closest to earth in 2029.

based long-term booking

Been hearing hype about that goober all decade, I don't think he's gonna live up to the hype

It's finally time to reset earth.

>The world is doomed there is a precise date of the end
>people do the most degenerated shit to cross their minds.
>suddenly plans change the asteroid took a deviation and will not debut ruining the storyline.
What happens next?

Wrestler's court lets them off the hook, brother.

THAT FINISH AIN'T GONNA WORK FOR ME BROTHER

Haven’t seen booking like this since Crow Sting

don’t worry, wwe is falling apart quick enough to see it fail

You realise NASA is going to predict where they're going to hit and just have Nash gape his collapsed anus (formerly expanded by massive big black dicks in the blistering heat of Summer '92) to swallow them up and end the threat right?

Based post.

>tfw AEW and WWE will die in your lifetime

Attached: 1546350456575.jpg (239x253, 10K)