Why does Cornette think he can trash the bucks when SMW failed...

Why does Cornette think he can trash the bucks when SMW failed...OVW was shit and failed and everyone laughed at his ROH stuff...

He talks a big game but the truth is that he has never had any success outside of shittalking ever.

>Funk vs taker

Wtf

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 15K)

>austin vs foley
>as a wwf vs wcw fued
what

Everything he worked in failed after he left
Corny knows his shit and is also baste

SMW didn't fail. SMW was running when the wrestling business was at it's lowest peak. If the wrestling economy today was like it was when SMW was, AEW wouldn't be a company and ROH and the others would be a lot smaller.

OVW didn't fail. Cena, Lesnar, Orton, Benjamin to name a few. OVW happened to have gone down hill when Cornette got fired for slapping Santino Marella.

ROH... ROH was going to die until Cornette got SINCLAIR to buy the company. Cornette saved ROH. Unfortunately Bully Ray and his pack of retards is there to destroy it.

Don't let the fact that you are an easily triggered AEW fag cloud facts. We get it, you don't like Cornette or the fact that he wants wwrestling with real stories and not WWE lite like AEW is going. Get over it.

I don’t agree with your last paragraph but the first three are correct. He was a good booker and he did do good things almost always. He did make some mistakes but in general he is almost always right about everything.

I've noticed most Cornette critics weren't alive when he was most active in wrestling. You would think even if you weren't alive during a certain time frame you can appreciate what came before through video & written accounts. Guess not anymore.

When I discovered wrestling in 1983 & I was 8 years old. Later on through tape trading and some decent books & articles I was able to get into stuff that happened in the 60's, 70's, etc. and could appreciate it for what it was and what it meant.

Younger fans today have tremendous access to old wrestling footage and historical information online & in books/old newsletters- a fuck ton more than anything I had. You can't hear the reaction the Midnight Express received during their heyday on just what's on the WWE Network? Fuck Cornette was one of the top 5 talkers from the time he was in Mid-South onward! Watch a Cornette promo from the NWA World Championship Wrestling TBS show and then watch a fucking Seth Rollins promo and tell me Cornette is overrated...

It's natural for every generation to think their music, clothes, culture, etc is better/cooler than their parents. But shut your dicklicker for a bit and be proactive and really study the man's career & impact before you pop off with some bullshit that just makes you look lame...

Attached: Disgusting.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

>OVw failed
Nigga, the last big homegrown stars came from Cornette’s OVW. DSW, FCW,NXT didn’t make a Cena, Lesnar, Orton or Batista.

Shit, NXT is Diet-PWG with Paul mugging his face with every champion, and constantly reminding us that he’s the cool guy that’s bringing the cool wrestling, so please like him.

zoomers gonna zoom pal, someday they might grow up and wonder what else happened then watch and decide if it was better or not.

Yeah, NXT can perhaps claim to put on better wrestling than OVW - but if the intent was building new stars it has completely failed. You can hardly call it a developmental territory.

Dude you keep spamming this shit, Cornette has you worked into a simpering mess, we get it.

>big show and kane vs steiners
this is either genius or incredibly retarded

not to mention they brought in already popular guys and cut their legs out from under them abd now they're almost all stuck in the midcard. seff and aj are the only two who I would say broke through and even seff is a ratings vacuum.

Seff came through FCW mainly imo, AJ skipped NXT and went straight into the Rumble. Regardless, both of them gathered all the necessary experience outside WWE. So NXT fucking sucks as developmental.

>OVW was shit
wrong

AEW couldn't even sell out their second show in an arena less than half the size of their first one my man

BASED

Lol it was a free house show you tryhard

He has reasons behind it, if you watched the video he actually delivers storylines how shit would continue and why they would be in that position. Its not perfect booking but it makes sense.

This

>couldn't even sell out a free show
can't make this shit up

>The Rock vs. Sting

Goddamn this wold be great. Imagine Sting doing his stoic babyface shit and the Rock doing his charismatic tweener shit just testing him and shit talking in his face.

This

>free
it cost me 9.99 friend. I paid to view. It’s a ppv. You are coping badly.

Why did you pay to watch a free show though

He booked a mummy. Retard.

Rick Rubin, the money mark behind SMW, wanted a mummy, so Cornette had to book it

Also, he was asked on the spot and came up with all of it in about a minutes time

>house show
>stream it online

>Rock vs Sting
>Dudleys vs Road Warriors
>Kane & Big Show vs Steiner Brothers
>Brock Lesnar vs Bam Bam Bigelow
>Hardy Boyz vs Dustin Rhodes & Jeff Jarrett
>Eddy Guerrero, Saturn & Dean Malenko vs Rey Mysterio, Chavo Jr & Chris Candido
>Edge & Christian vs Jerry Lynn & Nova

Plus rematches of:
>Angle vs Benoit
>Chris Jericho vs
>Austin vs not-completely-broken-down-yet Cactus Jack

plus the complete insanity of:
>Ric Flair vs Vince McMahon
>Hulk Hogan back in the red & yellow (managed by Jimmy Hart) vs Dusty Rhodes (managed by Jim Cornette) in a battle of the 80s icons

>these are apparently bad

why does OP have such awful fucking opinions

I predict a lot of suicides when zoomers reach their middle age nostalgia phase and they realize everything they used to like was a worthless fad or utter cringe. Unlike the 80s and half of the 90s, there will be nothing left to rehash from their period and it will be a vacuum leaving a huge void in entertainment so they'll all just check out.

Based, but also:
Hi Jim

THIS.