Reminder that the heat between Cornette and The Young Bucks is all a work...

Reminder that the heat between Cornette and The Young Bucks is all a work, and that Cornette will debut with The Revival as their manager.

Attached: DF6A0316-7F01-46D6-BFDC-CC237817C99D.jpg (1600x1600, 179K)

Would make a lot of sense imo. AEW seem to be working pretty close with MLW, and I feel like if it wasn’t a work The Young Bucks wouldn’t mention him as much as they do.

You clearly do not know Based Cornette

Its not a work. Corny is as spiteful, if not more spiteful than Phil. He hates most wrestlers and fans for a shoot.

Their heat goes back many years. It's why the Bucks ended up in TNA.

I like Cornette, but he’s a massive fucking hypocrite.

Why is the soi generation so obsessed with irony?

what do you mean?

>its j-just a joke bro

Attached: 778.png (819x677, 117K)

>Outlaw Mud Sharks t-shirt

Yikes!

I might actually watch aew if that ever happened

No, you illiterate knave. He didn't backtrack, he intentionally implied that the bucks weren't men.

are you shoot retarded?

>Reminder that the heat between Cornette and The Young Bucks is all a work
NOPE! Jim legit hates those guys as much as he has a throbbing hate-boner for Kenny Omega.
>Cornette will debut with The Revival as their manager
Eh, I could see it. He liked some of the matches they did a few years back, but he's said himself that he's too damn old & tired to go back to being on the road again.

Attached: Corny Signature Catchphrase.jpg (906x1200, 140K)

cornette showing up as a heel character in AEW would be the most based thing in wresting since the 90s

Jim cornettes a complete faggot.
He can't say shit about anything to anyone when he'd book terry funk against the undertaker in the invasion angle.

>based

That would've been fucking based, you have no taste and are retarded

Cornette is right again, as always

Do you seriously think when WCW died...that terry funk vs taker would have been the best match?
Cmon man...

This. Would draw so much heat. Have him run a stable like NWO, for lack of a better term, of guys against AEW. Put MJF in the stable and just have Cornette come out with them and draw mega heat. Would also draw in viewers who don't like AEW's shit and want to see Corny's side win.

>Obese nerd who looks like he is made of wet clay, likes to be over critical and belittle others telling them they aren’t men.
No wonder he is over with Yea Forums

Is it true that the Supposed AAA ratings were a lie?
If an user could supply proof, then AEW BTFO

Attached: aecox.png (757x492, 768K)

>he doesn't rate Terry Funk
>he wouldn't want to see Terry Funk go out in a final bloodbath against Carder, getting the absolute piss beaten out of him before retiring

Attached: 1544815898621.png (553x827, 481K)

Terry could still go enough for a smoke and mirrors match with Carder. The crowd would have appreciated it and it would have been a great match

basically

Remember when Cornette told his audience that he'd slap the shit out of Santino Marella if he ever saw him in person, then Santino saw Jim at a convention and tried to talk to him and Cornette sperged out and had to be asked to leave?

That would've been based and now I'm sad that it didn't happen.

I agree completely, I hate the bucks and their synchronized spot shit. Makes wrestling look like some kind of dance number. I want to suspend my disbelief, not get slapped in the face with the fact that it's all coordinated and planned beforehand. There's no fucking psychology in a bucks match, it's just doing cool spot after cool spot.

Democrats are all talk??? What???

It's wrestling. Even is they hate each other, they'd put aside their differences for money. Cornette only really hates Russo and they still worked together for a couple of years in TNA.

AEW also has the Dusty connection. He's not gonna turn down Cody or Dustin.

No he won't. He hates Omega on a personal level.