Miz 2.0

Miz 2.0

Attached: mjf-5222019-aew-ftr_5sc1wvuzv1hb1l2rxgosve3ev.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kC1mjDRSDAo
youtu.be/hKqVR4hHbMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty much. He seems like Becky 2.0 - a try hard act

He's the real version of what edrones pretend the Miz is. And it didn't take him a decade of shitting up the industry to get there. And he's good in the ring. And he's not skinny fat. And he never has and never will wrestle Shane McMahon.

Who the fuck is this rhino face and why does he have a haircut from a decade ago?

EC2

He's Miz fused with JBL

He's a star. Watch this from last night

youtube.com/watch?v=kC1mjDRSDAo

MJF is legitimately fantastic.
His bit with Brett Hart at the last PPV was so fucking good, wasn't scripted at all.

Ya think Rosie o Donnell is gonna help him win the world title?

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-201435~2.png (1053x805, 917K)

How do you know that? You on the creative team? Why do smarks say shit like this?

Have any of you noticed whenever someone praises this manlet it’s always the exact same reddit-esque style of writing

He's definitely a 10 on the mic but his look is too generic for me right now, and fuck kikes

I DONT NEED TO FLIP TO GET OVER

Yes actually.
We have people on all wrestling forums.

Really shilling the fuck out of this manlet, huh?

youtu.be/hKqVR4hHbMM
Watch this interview. He's clearly speaking off the cuff and it's compelling as heck.

>tryhard as fuck promos
>basic wrestling skills
>painfully obvious that his heelish nature is a work
>Fans suck his dick because everyone else is worse
Sounds about right

Attached: floss on niggers.png (530x317, 283K)

This man is pure dimes.

Attached: mjf rosie.png (463x2793, 1.15M)

>that guy they cut to after the virgin line
the gcw fans were giving him shit for this

Because only fags that should have stayed at reddit are trying to get people to call this tryhard scarf midget based

Years later this moment will be known as the straw that broke the camel's back

Attached: Untitled.png (959x537, 745K)

he kinda looks like janela

Ok? Why do you think that means he cut that promo unscripted on a show? You think because he did an in character interview once he improvises everything? Retard

Because this isn't WWE you retard.

Attached: 2901FBBB-CF6B-4D59-8C59-E6CB151D3C11.png (222x227, 89K)

>compelling as heck
holy fuck AEWtists really are from Reddit

I bet he fucks Nyla Rose

good but seems better than he is because no one is allowed to be a heel no more

The cats outta the bag as to who the redditors are on this board.
There's a thread on squaredcircle full of Kevin Nash '92 jokes that was posted here.
You're probably a redditor yourself, acting clandestinely.

Worked.
Shoot.
LMAO.
WRESTLING STUFF.

as much as I dislike him for kayfabe reasons, he's much more talented (on the mic at least) than miz

Seething reddit boy

>He seems like Becky 2.0 - a try hard act

hes this SO SO MUCH. A total try hard act. and hes so jewy its painful

>youtu.be/hKqVR4hHbMM

You’re a fucking delusional smark. You’re practically a zombie. No individual thought.

Reddit.

Spacing.

If he is a heel then its allowed. He is good because he actually plays the role instead of caving to twitter smarks like any average pussy zoomer "wrestler".
MJF is good because he is based.

Yeah. The dated Burberry scarf makes the Jew more evident. Plus he just seems very fem. bet he’s a closet fag

MJF is another fan playing pro wrestler. He will never draw money.

Unironically is my favorite person in AEW. Think Jungle boy impressed me too for a flippy fuck.

when the ref did a 2 count and he was like DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

when i first saw him at the AEW presser and he put the gum on that guy's forehead saying "hey hold this for me, would ya turkey tits?" and then looked at the crowd like "lmao i'm the best" i was utterly horrified at this piece of garbage, then i realised he was working me and since then i have been his biggest fan. he isn't just a totally egotistical asshole, he's also extremely funny and has great comic timing

Did you copy paste this from reddit? Jesus christ

Why are cultists shilling this manlet so much? He's so vanilla, and comes across really forced. Reminds me of Becky.

He will Retire Miz.
Screencap this.
Wrestlemania 44.

Attached: mjf.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

His post Fyter Fest interview was so cringe. He reeks of try hard “Look at me I’m an edgy atheist” . I would hate for him and Becky to have a war on Twitter. It would kill the AEW on the spot

I don’t have anything against this guy but his fans, much like AEW fans, are revolting. “He’s SUCH a good heel, wow, such an EFFECTIVE heel, so good!” It’s the kind of detached objectivity that sucks the soul and emotion out of pro wrestling, and it’s ultimately the company’s fault because it’s the fanbase they cultivated. People unwilling to truly play along with the act and instead pretend they are critiques and analyzers. Much like Ciampa, this guy has meme heat.

What is REAL Heel heat to you?

>Christcuck
>2019
Wowie zowie

Daniel Bryan was an indie darling who went through a multi year storyline where he played an everyman fighting against a corrupt company, culminating with a fairy tale ending that was tragically cut short due to his neck being bumped into sawdust. He heroically makes his return against all odds, and still found a way to transition into the role of a champion heel that got boo’d almost unanimously without making people change the channel like Corbin. All the while he didn’t have every post or tweet about him be filled with replies saying “SUCH a big fan of Bryan’s heel work!”

You're comparing a 23 Year Old to the G.O.A.T.
Give MJF Time. I'm an unironic Antisemite and I think he's fantastic. Would keep alive along with Larry David & Jerry Seinfeld desu.

>in this moment, I.AM. EUPHORIC.
>AE DUB AE DUB AE DUB

This. And just to trigger everyone I'm gonna Reddit space on purpose when I make my point here;

"WHAT OH MY GOD HE PUT A SPACE BETWEEN HIS WORDS REDDIT IS BAD SEETHE WORKED HYUCK HYUCK"

I dislike cum licking smarks from Reddit too guys but fuck man Yea Forums gets triggered by the dumbest shit. You choose to actually type out what you're trying to say without looking like an illiterate jackass and apparently it's cringe. Walls of text are cringe. Learn to type ya fags.

Look at this reddit faggot go
JUST

Holy shit, I don't even know what your arguing about but this shit is reddit cringe

in this moment, you are seething. Stop crying, sport.

can someone please nigger spam this board already to drive away all the redditard tourists

>still spamming the euphoria meme to defend christcukery a decade later

Attached: 979807.jpg (905x881, 266K)

Is that really all you could come back with, or were you too busy jerking off to interracial Kevin Nash fanfiction to actually take 5 seconds to think? Seethe harder. Also, WORKED.

huh what u mean?

Would be an upgrade from Allie Kat desu

Is this babby's first creative writing session?

Attached: 1462228165050.png (792x700, 1.03M)

worked

Gain height.

OMG this is so epic!!! Such a good heel

this kike is what the Miz would be if he wasn't handicapped by working for a publicly traded company. you indy faggots really think your going to get this on tv?

I'm taller than you

>All the while he didn’t have every post or tweet about him be filled with replies saying “SUCH a big fan of Bryan’s heel work!”

I don't believe you believe that

>getting squashed by Drumpf
Rosie is pure jabronie

Nigga worked into typing seething paragraphs
The fans of this manlet really are from reddit, ehhh lmao

>Pencil necked geeks

Okay now this is epic, /myguy/.

Fucking Who?

But got more look
Can wrestle
Natural charisma
Not cringe
So mizzety can go to make z movies again

Forgot
Is a manlet

He is unironically great, Miz would probably be scared of saying bitch on live tv

This guy must post here. It would explain all the strange shilling for this literal who

I heard what a great heel he was, then I watched his promo from fyre fest. What a fucking farce, I could have cut that exact same promo and gotten the exact same amount of over. He's so tryhard it's impossible to take him seriously, so he ends up being another goofy play wrestler.

I do like the scarf though, that's a great touch.

worked

he has the full backing of the tribe
I've heard they like to play on Yea Forums

only faggy normalfags are atheists