What is the Neon Genesis Evangelion of wrestling?

What is the Neon Genesis Evangelion of wrestling?

Attached: end-of-evangelion.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

>GOAT that's overhyped by casuals and hated by contrarians, while being the measuring stick of commercial and critical success
Probably the Hulkster brother

Johnny Gargano vs. Aleister Black.

Golden Lovers storyline.

Edge vs Kurt Angle rivalry in 2002

Attached: benoitnancy.jpg (1200x600, 92K)

How do people feel about Evangelion that hadn't watched it until it came on Netflix?

Shibata unironically concussing himself with the Okada headbutt, and the one stream of blood. Kino

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

Attached: 892a2-15383924475813-800.jpg (800x450, 62K)

Vengeance: Night of Champions 2007, the following RAW and the next.

Probably complaining about how problematic and homophobic it is

I haven’t seen this anime yet and I’m posting on Yea Forums

I mean, they literally changed one of the big plotlines

Vengeance 2007, following RAW and specially the ECW intro of that week is the wrestling equivalent to The End of Evangelion

Like all great masterpieces, it must be watched in it's entirety. Watch the entire TV series, then watch End of Evangelion.

Attached: __eva_02_and_souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_sadamoto_yoshiyuki__05412dcf7867 (3483x4500, 3.67M)

I dont into weeb shit so I dont care

Attitude era in its entirety

Cronge

They don't understand it and watch "i explain you in 10 minutes" videos on youtube, and then pretend to understand.

Attached: 817VYGW7QrL._SL1500_.jpg (1064x1500, 219K)

Fuck this retard. The last two episodes are god awful. Skip those and just watch EoE instead.

Pretty much. I would still watch both though, they cover the same shit in different ways. EoE is much more interesting if only for the visuals.

Reall? or is just Yea Forumsutists worked because netflix didn't used meme fansubs translations.

Cringe weeb casualfags

In the sub or the dub? Elaborate

>casual to watch both
step back nigga

In both, they eliminated every reference to Kaworu and Shinji's gay ass love and changed it for "friendship", hence the "I like you" and "He said I was worthy of his grace" memes

>while being the measuring stick of commercial and critical success
That's not even remotely true. But the other two are.

The Kaworu and Shinji relationship is open to interpretation, Japan likes ambiguous thigs, Kaworu says "daisuki" which has not real equivalent on english.

>white knighting netflix
Nigga they were gay af, remember the shower scene?

Asuka and Kairi are the new Asuka and Rei of our medium.

I'm not a mark enough to pay for netflix, that's why im asking about the changes.
Again Japan likes ambiguous things, these tipes of relationships are everywhere in anime. The idea is that you can have what you want and that is hard to translate and accept to gaijin audiences.
>remember the shower scene?
In japan taking a shower with someone is not strictly sexual.
But yes the original plans for them was Shinji loving Kaworu in many diferent ways including sexually.