Is it possible to have actual wrestling discussion on Yea Forums?

Is it possible to have actual wrestling discussion on Yea Forums?

Attached: mw2zjhlgehw21.jpg (1024x678, 110K)

>actual wrestling discussion

Attached: 0bf.jpg (250x250, 12K)

yes. let's talk

why didn't chuck put sneed over when he left the territory?

Attached: thecory.jpg (218x234, 20K)

The lack of rules and freedom in shitposting actually makes it more possible here than anywhere else.

Earthquake married a Japanese woman?

Yes. Yea Forums unironically has the best wrestling discussion online because we gatekeep with shitposts to get rid of the entry-level "huhhh duhhh i think kurt angle was a good worker" crap.

intersesting. explain, user

>t. started browsing Yea Forums 2 hours ago

>he watches wrestling
that's gonna be a yikes from me dawg

Imagine the smell

based if true

Probably got with her during his sumo days

Who the fuck do you think made the sign?

No. Fuck off to /woo/.

I am legit surprised nobody made a pedo post 10+ posts in.

Good to know that even you fuck ups have a line

Based Vidyaquaka
Looks like he's playing Tetris.

Attached: john-anthony-tenta-jr-biography-picture-11-resized.jpg (736x552, 165K)

cringe

holy fucking based

Yeah that’s Yea Forums‘s gimmick. I go there sporadically and still somehow bump into that shit half the time. Must be near constant. Never seen anything like that on Yea Forums

Earthquake was 27 here.

>Proceeds to make another non wrestling related thread

Attached: 1507763035565.png (485x443, 26K)

well there was the Izzy poster

Earthquakes son is itt

No I'm not

Good point

I miss when wrestlers looked 30+ all the time even in their younger years. Hogan always looked 40 to me

It is possible. But it's also very gay. I think if you want to have a wrestling discussion, you should consider having sex.

It happens all the time, but people are gonna pretend like this place is a shithole because it's stylish to be ironic and self-loathing.

He was a legit sumo and lived in Japan for a long time, not too surprising if true.
I freely admit it's pretty cringe trying to explain the core appeal that makes up Yea Forums but I will, our 'competition' consists of places that bend to the knee for every other person's complaint, places that filter out every word and term under the sun, places that have literal paid shills posting and mods that control content to keep certain companies happy so they can get AMAs and so on. While they appear cleaner/more organised, you can only 'discuss' wrestling to a point. Yea Forums is basically the wild west, you might have to fight the town drunk while doing it but you can discuss wrestling however you want.

self loathing? You came to the wrong board ese. We all fucking love it here. Only retarded touring simps think it's a travesty. All because they can't discuss the nuances of their fake fighting.

We have discussions about wrestling here all the time. As long as you learn to not get worked from trolls and ignore or laugh with shitposters, this board can be great. Iv'e noticed there are quite a few people aged over 30 here with good working knowledge of various promotions, so it can be a productive place to learn or get match recommendations.