It's blatantly obvious that Kenny Omega isn't a top guy

It's blatantly obvious that Kenny Omega isn't a top guy.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Why you say such a things original poster

but he is cool, so i like him

>but he is cool
Nothing about him is cool.

his physique at dominion last year was kinda cool

Omega and Moxley are the top guys on AEW. (Jericho is a part timer.)

Is it? Seemed like one to me, especially when he was going around the crowd giving high fives and taking pictures last night. He's kind of a bitch on twitter but he comes across fine on screen, just needs to not be online.

Its surreal watching Omega and Ambrose brawling. How the fuck did this happen.

Not if they want to flourish.

What's surreal about it? You're acting like it's Austin and Brock.

wrong

He just doesnt seem to be able to move into a fully serious character arc. Even when he won the hebbyq he still broke the 4th wall in his promos and everything.

Same bro
Like what universe are we living in?! If omega ever fought a wwe guy. It would have been a Rollins or Roman for me because he would have been a main eventer guy. But now its Moxley who is himself presented as the biggest deal ever...and comes off like it l

>his physique
>is cool
faggotry is the new normalcy isnt it?

No shit, Sherlock

i kind of agree

he spent too long pandering to the jps, he comes off as too corny, working with the bucks didnt help

Hopefully now that he turns heel he goes back to the "Cleaner" stuff.

No shit. Why do you think Gedo took the title off Kenny so quickly and gave it to Tanahashi?

well yeah top guys in this prime don't job clean to old man jericho

because he left the company

Not the first time Moxley, the artist formerly known as DEAN is beating Seff and Roman to the punch. It's very cool.

>It's blatantly obvious that Kenny Omega isn't a top guy.
Braised and chickenpoxed

It is blatantly obvious that MJF is the top guy in AEW (and could be top guy at other places too) and it's friggin' weird they don't push him more in all their youtubing stuff.

he's fine but who in this company can work with him and make him like good like they n jaoan? fucking cawdy?

That's like your opinion faggot

Austin and Brock weren't a big deal either. Brock currently is a poor afterthought and Austin is mostly remembered here for the DEAN memes.

this. nobody is going to elevated him like Okada did. he's fucked.

I actually agree, he's too creative and comedy focussed to be a serious main event guy. At NJPW he was always a goofy dork even when he was supposed to be a top heel as the cleaner he was doing dumb sweeping shit. the seriousness of NJPW made him have to conform to it in order to get through his matches with Okada and Tana, but when left to his own devices he immediately resorts to gay hadouken shit.

>top guys are a developmental drop-outs and a shitter costing on WWE fame
CHANGE THE UNIVERSE

'The Cleaner' Sounds like a shitty darts nickname.

more of a top guy than kofi or seth

It's his own fault. Too much boipussi & kotacream made him a fucking cuck.

Attached: CRINGE.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)