Did Cody blade or not?

Did Cody blade or not?

Attached: f9b8f-1524744873-800-696x464.jpg (696x464, 37K)

No, the top of the chair caught the back of his head

The cut away and then the color just made it seem like a blade. So they botched a chair shot?

he ding-dong diddly blade his wrists after he hears what daddy dave has to say about the show

>MINUS 5 STARS

Attached: Dm8ravaV4AAvwVI.jpg (675x1200, 53K)

It was a weird shot, though. At first I thought it might have been a blood pack. He turned his head, so I guess the edge might have caught him in that spot, but then he bled a little puddle and had a red circle on his head, and then it just stopped bleeding, no more spread, no drip, nothing. Then they picked him up and covered it with a towel. Seemed weird.

Seemed like a blood pack to me for the same reasons you gave plus the cut away by the camera. Then suddenly they go back and he's in a pool. Plus the response was not what I would expect if he didnt blade or blood packet.

Pics?

AEW is gonna win b/c they actually make people fall for shit. OMG CRAZY CHAIR HEAD SHOT OMG HE'S GONNA DIE OMG GET CT SCAN OMG OMG OMG

onion boys aren't people

They tried to make me believe a man was a woman

They actually never mention anything about him/her/it. It was just another match on the card.
PROTIP: MAN and WOMAN are both just humans no real difference

great now everyone in the front row needs to take an AIDS test

> MAN and WOMAN are both just humans no real difference
When you finally have sex you'll realize this isnt true

>They actually never mention anything about him/her/it.
JR had no idea what to call it. Poor fucking JR having to resist the urge to "BAH GAWD ITS A GOD DAMN MAN TOSSING THESE POOR LADIES AROUND LIKE RAGDOLLS!"

I've had sex with humans all the same shit. Everyone has a pooper and POOPER sex is WAY better then Vag sex...real mean fuck in the ass

BUT he/she/it was throwing them around like ragdolls.

You should try animals next. Might be up your alley

yeah i think im gonna move on to something like sheep b/c there so soft then move on to something more brutal like your mom.

Oh you want brutal? Then you wouldnt like my mom. If you want brutal you should fuck yourself.

I dont think so, its def a work tho

he got cut by the chair on accident and they went with it and are milking the fuck out if it

Nah I'm pretty gentle with myself lots of relaxing candles and lotions. But your mom's ass always leaves me raw as shit