Now that AEW is dead, its a good time for you guys to make the switch

Now that AEW is dead, its a good time for you guys to make the switch.

Attached: BillyCorganNWA (1).jpg (777x437, 184K)

Attached: 46219624_10210006182709544_5407705391528148992_n.jpg (720x591, 25K)

Switch to what?

Not watching wrestling

Redpill me on Big Tunes Billys Nonexistant Wresting Association?

Who are the draws, where can I watch it, why should I watch it?

You should watch it for KINO and you can watch it on youtube

>Mickie James's husband
>Old as fuck teacher
>Third-rate The Rock knockoff fired from TNA because he didn't wanted to job to a woman on a nothing filler show
>Bobby Roode's Jannetty
>David fucking Arquette
>Colt Cabana
>Random fitness guru
>That flippy fat nigga from Lucha Underground
>Crimson from TNA and some shitter as main tag team
>Jazz why faked a injury to don't actually lose womans title
That's NWA roster.

Funny how many WWE employees are all over this board after AEW ppv

>this is a real men promotion
>slow and steady 20 year build up
>prease understand
What excuse will NWAtards use next?

Probably they will suck Eli Drake's dick, as he is the only fairly notable name that wanted to work with NWA. Also "muh prestige of belts"

And they have made me care about all of them thanks to their videos.

Btw Billy talked about wanting to start doing shows during fall.

His vision is not wanting to see next door neighbours do flips and shit but big guys battling it out in "old school" way (which is dumb because that style works just as well today) and the focus being on the stories and not on the workrate.

Everything will eventually be on their YT channel even if it happened on ROH TV I think. There is no other promotion with a vision like Billys, everything is just generic indy match part 5000. Crockett Cup PPV was most fun I had watching in a while because this modern semen slurping style is not for me and I am not even a boomer.

We found a new one:
>focus being on the stories and not on the workrate.

Nigger, when people say "workrate" they are refering to the story being told in the ring, like limbwork, selling and shit. You don't even know what you're talking about.

Its true though. If you dont like it then there is other promotions who offer your type of wrestling with 100 false finishes and next door neighbours acting like they are alpha males.

Billy Corgan just wanted to make wrestling a better place. But then TNA fucked him over and crushed all of his dreams. He could have jumped in with AEW and manage a show with a roster people would actually want to watch. But TNA ruined it all.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Yeah, because I want to see "your" type of wrestling with "storytelling" consisting of 15 minutes of rolling around the mat and old dudes acting like they are alpha males

I have seen people talk about le workrate in a way which means millions of kickouts, that fucking dumbass dazed indy wrestler look in the face after it, no selling, doing flippy floppy shit and just generally going balls to the walls to get the neckbeards clap in synchrony like pre programmed NPCs with no real emotion.

Most of the story is built before the bell even rings. Thats just the icing on the cake. And its definitely not just headlocks for 15 minutes. Cody vs Aldis at ALL IN was example of the type of match I was speaking of.

Attached: bd253-15398635626019-800.jpg (800x529, 52K)

Well, just like you, that people doesn't know shit either. Therefore, both parties are losers.

>There is no other promotion with a vision like Billys
You got that right. Every other promotion wants to have a weekly TV show with more than 5 wrestlers, but not ol' Billy Pumpkins.

He has said that they will start weekly shows of some sort during fall. They have built this step by step which I think just shows they didnt want to start throwing around money at the get go. They introduced several new belts, they wanted to focus on the Worlds title at first and so on. We'll see if BTB will keep his promise.

I grew up on NWA wrestling. Been watching wrestling on and off since the mid 70's. (yes, i'm that old) and nothing has topped it.

I know that times were different and things will never be like that again, but damn it would be nice to get just some of it back.

I hope the NWA does well.

Have you seen the Crockett Cup? I think you would enjoy it.

I did see it. Thought it was good. Would be great if these wrestlers worked matches together more often. Territory guys worked together so much on the circuit back in the day that their matches had a lot fewer botches and miscues.
Medusa was cringe tho.

long term i want to see pillman jr and marshall and ross von erich in the NWA. i also want to see them collab with AJPW. i think Kento would work well with just about anyone and Joe Doering would fit in with what Billy wants

holy boomeroly, were you there during the Summer of '92?

More like genx and no I was not there in the summer of 92'

jealous you are a part of the best generation, user. ideally i'd like to have been born in 1975.

Attached: 1522974850880.jpg (250x241, 14K)

Your hero is a stupid money mark male version of Dixie carter

>money mark
this literally doesn't even mean anything. shittiest meme Yea Forums has ever tried to force. worse than slapdick

If he was a money mark he would have spent his dimes from the get go and start running shows without any buildup.

And he is not my "hero", its just that his vision is only one that interests me in wrestling anymore unless WWE gets serious clue which they wont.