Yeah, I’m thinkin he’s based

Yeah, I’m thinkin he’s based.

Attached: 86EFB529-A5F7-4823-9140-2561A8C666EB.png (720x480, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ziKVveXb4tE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck did Cody take 90% of the match and pretty much bury him? Darby should've gotten much more offense in.

Modern day Spike Dudley.

Cody is a mark for himself hes worse than HHH which is ironic since he says hes the opposite of him.

Another anorexic tortured youth metrosexual... Pass

He looked like a bitch in that match

I'm looking forward to seeing more from him, a cool gimmick would be him taking a beating every match but never giving up and always getting a time limit draw

Cody is literally twice his size, wouldnt be realistic. Him handing with Cody while taking all the punishment was the right way to go for a smaller guy

Yeah I like him too but Jesus no need to turn your bones into sawdust over one match

He brought his own tarp. Which was based

>"I paint half my face, because 50% of me is dead" Darby Anus Professional pained wrestler
Hows this make you guys feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=ziKVveXb4tE

So being an endless 100lb jobber

Pussy

no worse than other wrestling gimmicks like a guy pretending to be a zombie

I thought he did a good job of playing the never give up role. The only thing I didn't like was Cody putting him in the body bag. It was a cool spot, but it shouldn't have been used on their first match. It should have been used in the blowoff. Match 1 goes to Cody, match 2 Allin picks up a surprise win and stuffs Cody in the bag, match 3 Cody puts him in the bag for the win

Yea but that dude is 7ft and hits you with purest strikes in the game. Darby Anus can only hurt you if he botches his flops and lands on you awkwardly. Unironically is that his finisher? Just dead fishing his opponent?

it was his first match in AEW, they are building his character, are you daft user?

I wanna like this guy but I hate straight edgers, like cmon nobodies saying you gotta shoot heroin but you should smoke weed at least occasionally and there's nothing wrong with a few drinks daily.
I dunno man I don't trust straight edgers

If I keep watching matches where a jobber gets squashed for 20 minutes then I might. All this did was make Cody look weak as fuck. The guy weighs 120lbs soaking wet no matter what kayfabe says

No shit, undertaker was cringe as fuck and should've never happened.

Thats Tommy dreamer's Gimmick

Reminder: Darby Allin bangs Priscilla Kelly and you dont

Do you think Priscilla was fingering herself the whole match. She looks like the kind of girl who would get off on seeing someone she loves get hurt.

That was the story of the match. Cody is a legit college wrestler and twice his size. Cody said that this was going to be a wrestling match and he countered Darby craziness. It had the perfect psychology.

Attached: 1559294013282.jpg (696x392, 51K)

>exact same knuckle tattoos as Punk

crinfe