AEW Fyter Fest had one of the worst preshows of all time

AEW Fyter Fest had one of the worst preshows of all time.

Attached: aeworst ever.jpg (561x337, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUHQpCM7yyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be a “reporter”
>type out a 6 word sentence
>fuck up

DoN preshow was pretty fucking bad tho. Did tonight really top that?

Non-autist brains will automatically spell-check that sentence while reading it.

But the pre-show had the only good matches.

this one was better, in my opinion

>doing someone elses job
I dont think so janny

youtube.com/watch?v=NUHQpCM7yyY

IDK what it is with AEW (and All In before it) and having pre-shows SO FUCKING BAD. At All In a bearded man in a dress kissed another man on the lips. At DoN a gay black guy in women's clothing forced another man's face into his ass. I didn't watch this one but I won't be surprised if I hear literal gay shit happened on it again.

no gay shit, just shitty gay stuff

Pre show was great. Dave just wants everything to be NJPW all the time

So did double or nothing but they got a pass that time. Their undercard and midcard is garbage and will handicap their weekly shows

I liked the pre-show, it was okay and what you would expect from a pre-show to warm up. That Nakazawa/random jobber match was fucking terrible though, never do that again Cody.

NJPW has plenty of comedy stuff. But usually it's well done. Not all the time of course.

Dave has to keep up appearances that he's not under contract for AEW. Shitting on the pre-show is nothing.

I’m a Bucks fan.

This show sucked from preshow to end.

>I’m a Bucks fan.
Outing yourself as an active homosexual on a Mongolian basket weaving webring.

>Do radio shows and podcasts for over 20 years
>Still can't speak coherently without using fillers every two words

>I’m a Bucks fan

Attached: 1529024205860.jpg (918x516, 74K)

Even the hardcore Elite fans are shitting on the pre-show. So yeah, it was bad.

>I'm a Bucks fan
Based

he probably has shares in AEW like abdullah had in Puerto Rico

>he probably has shares in AEW like abdullah had in Puerto Rico

Yeah, I bet he has shares in that private company.

It seems like AEW can't put on a good pre-show

Honestly just put some multi tag and a single match to showcase guys like they did with Sabian and Guevara at DoN. Leave the comedy to BTE.

Or just don't let Leva Bates wrestle ever. She's been in this business for a long time and STILL sucks. Allie already isn't the greatest. With a good wrestler she can put on a decent match. But with Leva she has to lead and Allie should never lead a match.

>Dave shitting on AEW
I thought he was a shill bros...

Attached: D-TVCGuWwAAAZ_R.jpg (640x160, 16K)

>JR already burying the fed he's signed with
lmao

i thought it was horrible too almost changed the channel .the matches were good but the librarian skit and the bucks talking were really bad.i liked the rest of the show and all matches