Let's get this straight...

Let's get this straight. This guy sits around doing commentary with his mask on and calling himself Excalibur or some shit? I mean if you are a well known legend like Liger then yeah you should keep the mask on but this guy is just some failed indie geek and now he is just a failed indie geek who thinks looking like some loser fan who won a contest to commentate for the night is acceptable. AEW better fire him before his messed up indie retardation has cemented negative opinion on their presentation.

Attached: DzX72yBXgAEOJlt.jpg (960x1200, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjVe_PTODcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are a faggot and you should do your family a favor and end it all tonight.

Fuck off faggot. Masks draw. Rey Mysterio was everyone’s favourite wrestler when I was a kid.

He an ugly fuck and nobody cares. You and Jim Cornette, are the only ones who care about his gimmick.
Why don’t you make a thread about the cocksucker JR?

MJF should unmask the faggot at the start of the next show. I bet this retard's name is Chris or some shit. Call him that.

Only excalibur to ever draw a dime is Xcaliber by Brotha Lynch

Announcers arent supposed to be stars

Because Jim Ross is just a senile old man succumbing to age. This guy is just a dick

HE'S A BIG BOY AND YOU SHUT YOUR FAGGKT MOUTH

No I care too. He's right. No one knows who this fuck is and he just sits there with a mask like were supposed to either know him or think it's normal. Why not just take the fucking mask off? Youre commentating so most of the time no one sees your face anyway.

based

If you could read, I said big names, like Liger (and by that metric Rey), can get away with it. An indie geek sitting there calling himself Excalibur like some danger wanking nonce is a pure janetty move on AEW's part

He's actually pretty cool and unironically better than ANY of the current wwe commentators, at least he looks unique

have sex, i'm begging ya

>think it's normal
Maybe, just maybe, masked wrestlers are so normal and in the DNA of wrestling at this point where you shouldn't really fucking care dude.

He sucked shit on the booth tonight

>Youre commentating so most of the time no one sees your face anyway.
So why are you so bothered by it faggot?

>Thinks this guy is cool

Confirmed pubeless

I'd be bothered if a commentator was kayfabe jerking off the entire time he was announcing complete with noises and grunts and was actively telling me he was Jerk Johnny great indie legend of the Dolphin Strokers . It'd detract from his roll you mong. Maybe not for you. Youd probably turn the volume up

literally worked. decent commentary too

>I'd be bothered if a commentator was kayfabe jerking off the entire time
I'd love to know your Top 5 kayfabe examples, hell, even your Top 2 if you're feeling confident in it.
Try having a single thought for yourself that doesn't involve someone else.

>It'd detract from his roll you mong
You literally said that most of the time you can't see his face, so why does him wearing a mask detract from his role? It is spelled role, by the way.

CAUSE HOW DOES WEARING HIS MASK DETRACT FROM HIS ROLL
GOD I FEEL SILLY FOR REPEATING OLD BOOMERS ON THE INTERNET AS GOSPEL

Learn English and have sex

CAN PEOPLE START SAYING ROLE AND NOT ROLL?

People are hating on Excalibur now? Time for me to log off Yea Forums for a bit.

People LOVE repeating opinions and rhetoric they've heard on posts or videos. All it takes is one person for a domino effect of people go "YEAH IT WAS NEVER GOOD", despite him being the best commentator there, people will look at him, JR. and that faggot they hired and go "THE MASK AHHHHH! i'M SCARED SHIT SHOULD BE HOW IT WAS IN THE 70'S!" and feel utterly and totally threatened that a business that is evolving leave them behind.

EVERYBODY GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN ROLE ON
youtube.com/watch?v=hjVe_PTODcM

Jim Cornette would rather admit to watching a DDT match than he would this music video.

Still waiting for you to tell us what kayfabe is ham and egger. You said another user here didnt know what it was. Now youre asking other people to spell it out. Put your bio pussy away and attach your psuedo dick and tell us.

>Evolving
>by wearing a mask
Holy shit youre super duper retarded. In Lucha it's common for a guest announcer to have a mask on because he's an actual performing luchador. The other commentators dont wear fucking masks because theyre not performers. theyre commentators. You follow so far? By your logic it would be fine if the fucking guy sat in as a commentator dressed as Big Bird and was called Big Bird and everyone acted like that was normal. You wouldnt ask questions because fuck it. Evolution right?

>Still waiting for you to tell us what kayfabe is ham and egger
Are you this fucking autistic? I am being actually serious right now, when was the last time you saw fucking direct sunlight for more than 20 minutes straight?
Typically, in a diner, be it chain or elsewhere, would mainly a call a "ham and egger" as maybe their most basic meal. To put it in terms maybe your fucking head would understand. Ham Slices/Bacon, with eggs. It's literally the most breakfast combination, but a ole' reliable. So maybe a "ham and egger" would be something like, I don't know, Five Knuckle Shuffle, Falcon Arrow Suplex, Superman Punch. Literally basic fucking shit. Yet you have a hard time wrapping your mind around this concept.

But he was a masked wrestler you fucking mongrel

i'd be fine if the commentator was dressed as Big Bird at a Sesame Street show, because it would be expected
i'm fine if a commentator is dressed as a luchador at a wrestling show, because luchadors at a wrestling show are expected

Holy shit you're autist. Ham and egger was an insult Bobby Heehan used because it meant you were a basic bitch. Which you just proved you are. And we're STILL waiting for you to describe kayfabe you fucking mouth breathing, poz filled ham and egger

Is this a bot? I can't believe that someone on here would have this hard of a time comprehending English

Where? Who the fuck knows who Excalibur is other than you and your light avoiding cave dwellers? WHO? Like the other user says this faggot isnt Liger or Mysterio. He's fucking Queso Blanco for all I know. No one knows him you faggot

>Holy shit you're autist. Ham and egger was an insult Bobby Heehan
You're autistic for even fucking knowing this, if you think this is why IN KAYFABE, with A MASK AHHHHHH, this is why he said this shit, jesus fucking christ. You and the Sprite Drinker Deserve each other, and I hope you argue with Russo and "Wregret In Wrestling" deserve a spot in Hell.

Shit man thank you I thought I was going crazy looking at this post. I thought it was a new captcha system

It's not a luchador promotion.

I legit think this fucking anons head has exploded. Someone screen cap this shit because no one is going to believe it

I'm more laughing at the idea more than anything. I want you to turn it into a "AEW LMAO" general over how much I will laugh it over time.
Do it.
Fucking do it faggot.
You don't have the balls to do it 24/7.

they had 4 luchadors on screen tonight
you're an idiot

Attached: giphy-1.gif (230x230, 986K)

asp finally broke someone

>favourite
yikes!

I want you two, sincerely, because I wan to be the ManlyTears of this board but maybe less pathetic in his streams.

>Talk specifically about an AEW "talent"
>AEWtists instantly mention WWE
What did they mean by this?

>A wild pajeet appears

Attached: bigbork.gif (800x450, 1.36M)

So none of you recognize this as Cornette rant? Shame on you all.

Unironically he did good tonight

24'/7
You fucking tism shits. I want you to do it. C'mon you e-drones. Do it. I dare you. Can't even do two weeks I bet.
lmao
You retirement will last less than Shawn Michaels bro. Do your image shit. Weekend romance and that's it.
Billie Kay and Peyton are ugly btw.

Except for the stupid mask

no, thank god

Hey man what did you take and how much for a gram?

Attached: Dm8ravaV4AAvwVI.jpg (675x1200, 53K)

NOTHING AT ALL YOU FUCKIUNG SIMP
GIUVE ME THE (YOUS) YOU FUCK
21 secibds RENUABUBG

Damn then you need to take a gram of something for sure homie

It's called a 473ml of Vodka

Is the brand Worked?

Yeah it’s a shame. I didn’t watch tonight but I liked his commentary on DoN. Too bad he’s a self mark who doesn’t know his role

SVEDA
Low class shit, but it's fitting for WRASS'LIN

get laid

Nice Cornette impression but Excalibur is pretty good at going deep into wrestling knowledge to build the matches and make them feel more important, and not forgetting he actually can name the wrestling moves. And without him JR and whoever the other guy(s) are would be a bit lost because JR doesn't know half of those guys yet. Nobody should be getting worked by his mask except morons.

Innit

Triggered onions

Based

I've never seen this guy wrestle but I like him. He fits the old wrestler with a gimmick turned announcer role like Lawler did. I hope he keeps his mask on just to make you fags seethe more.

You're damn right I'm pubeless because your mom likes a smooth sack in her mouth.

I'm your Daddy and you're an absolute disapointment, faggot.