Memeing aside

Fyter Fest was a good show but they have to get rid of the Librarian shit and the comedy stuff. (Nakazawa is okay but when he's facing wrestlers)

Will they listen or will they continue pushing it?

Attached: 1561865124017.png (212x292, 100K)

Have sex

>show was good but they need to remove 80% of the content

KWAB

I really don’t see a problem with the Nakazawa match. It’s a comedy undercard match. Who cares?

They need to get rid of the literal video game shit, and the stupid spots that are gonna get somebody fucking killed.

Show was a 4/10

>video game shit

It was literally held at a video game event. What did you expect?

>Complaining about video game references at a show being held in conjunction with a video game tournament.

the event was held at cEo, video game shit was expected

The Librarian has a FAT ASS and she obviously sucks off the boys to get work because she wrestled like shit.

Nobody is complaining about the videogame stuff. Half of the complains are about the Pre-show and Jebailey. Get rid of that shit.

Theyre definitely going to continue with the comedy shit, its clear at this point that AEW is an extension to BTE rather than vice versa

The comedy shit needs to stay so Cornette can have a heart attack and finally keel the fuck over.

based

It was a ok show. A solid 6/10 like most WWE ppvs

most wwe ppvs are a 3 or 4/10 AT BEST

Just the main event tonight blew away any WWE PPV in the last 5 years. For a company that focuses on big "moments", they fucking suck at it. I don't even remember any match on this past Wrestlemania besides the main event. I'll definitely remember that chair shot on Cody's dome and the Janela foot thumbtack spot because both were fucking based.

this
thats literally AEW, imagine the fucking tv show

This is what AEW shills actually believe

>Fyter Fest was a good show

no

I’m just starting it now. Opening with Christopher Daniels is never a positive

t. Hana

This

Leva Bates was like the first NXT underdog

Ironically, once they have the TV show they're FUCKED. It will expose what a backyard shitty outlaw indy fed comprised of jabronis it truly is.
Compare it to NXT call ups and all the botches they do when they have to wrestle every week with little/no preperation.
These fucking aewfags aren't used to a televised schedule, it's gonna be a hilarious shitshow.

Decent show. I give it 3 out of 5 hotdogs.
Other than the opening tag team match, preshow was just trash.
Main show was good.
Fatal 4-way was good. MJF and Jungle Boy were great. Page was there to win. Havoc was there to be pinned.
Joshis were cute and won over the tranny.
Cody vs Darby was a slow story match and then Spears came out to hit Cody with a chair. More a story segment than a match.
Omega & Bucks vs The Lucha Triplets or whatever. Okay match.
Moxley vs Janela. Easily the best match. Mox looks happy as fuck. It's so great. Janela looked bad, bad physique, but he took the majority of the spots so okay. Afterwards Omega came out and beat the shit out of Mox, which was great. Mox and Omega is the programme now.
Other thing. Lots of hard f swearing on the show that was picked up, including a motherfucker from Mox. I liked that.

go back

To where?

>Fyter Fest was a good show
lol

Cringe.
Havoc should've committed sudoku after losing.
Women's wrestling is bad and physically slow.
Cody should've squashed the suicidal manlet in 4 minutes.
The Elite and lucha fags should've been victims of gun violence.
Moxley should've literally broken Janela's neck with a shoot piledriver within 2 minutes.

your wife's shed.

Cringe.

cry harder

I wish all you kids got signed up for summer school.

The bucks and omega was a big cringe. Hope these vidya fags die out, we don’t need them.

go to bed

I just woke up, you literal child.

stop thinking about children, weirdo

Get out of here while you still can then, kid. You're never gonna make it here with the wolves.

Thought it was fine. The final 3 matches made the thing worthwhile.

I hope to Christ the run in shit isn't going to be over played going forward. Two of the three featured matches had run ins at the end to set up/continue future storylines. It's lazy. I understand they're running PPVs just now, but they have every opportunity to further storylines on their YouTube shows.

make me ;P

Nah. But it's against the rules to be here if you're under 18. Just letting you know. CIA, FBI and Hamas is monitoring the site and will take action if they find you.

I prefer Mox's NJPW look to his AEW look

I'm quaking in my boots

No Kenny said they will be trying various things to see if it works or not. There is a reason it's in the pre show. It's an experiment

Comedy was fine, just cut the women's wrestling

CD is one of the all time great. You are just a zoomer so kys.

Hey Chris

Cornette will review it on the next drive-thru.

kek

>Comedy was fine
It was so amateur and indy. It's not as embarrassing as WWEs "comedy" but it's still flat out terrible

fuck off, the librarian is hot as fuck, the comedy is fine and nakazawa is a genius

OH ITS YOU LEFTU A REGU? SANK YOU FOR INFORMATION

the only cringe thing about aew are the bucks and omega

She is, but her gimmick is lame shit. It's not even a good jobber gimmick that makes you say "I can't wait to see that loser's ass get kicked," it's just retarded.

Like when she was Blue Pants.

>fuck off, the librarian is hot as fuck
She's busted

Attached: 56716429_372413066694242_4637173268573100359_n.jpg (640x640, 118K)

she looks great there

or does busted mean good now to you millenial retards?

>and the stupid spots that are gonna get somebody fucking killed.
Hello Rëddit

You can't appreciate that she had her cheeks on full display for us.
We can't be friends breh.

>AEW: we're a serious fed with a real sports-like feel
>also AEW: the street fighter and librarian skits are good shit!

Well, witnessing train wreck is something that you would remember but that doesn't mean you should want to see one on a regular basis.

>Cody doing some Double J/Gaytch level "I cant lose" booking
>BuckswinLOL

The state of AEW.

Nakazawa is pretty much the RTruth of AEW.

>I understand they're running PPVs just now, but they have every opportunity to further storylines on their YouTube shows

Im not wasting my time trying to get up to speed on a fake "story" on youtube.

Until they have a tv show they need to do it all on the ppv