People are actually threatening to boycott AEW because of the chair shot lmao

Attached: 35813C02-AE34-42BF-A638-4637F3818AFD.jpg (724x423, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEXamx7MuxA
youtube.com/watch?v=Yk_8VlwKZW4
youtube.com/watch?v=vUdWHAzLuhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6W2_-ByJR6U
youtube.com/watch?v=5mxMwAOOots&feature=youtu.be&t=361
youtube.com/watch?v=NoLHJ2cK0dU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek what a bitches

They realise Cody booked it himself, right?

go back and or kill yourself

They are E-drones and they can’t see it.

>20ft drop through a table
>HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWESOME
>one chair shot to the head
>This is just too much. We can't be accepting this in 2019.

People have turned on NJPW, Naito, and Ibushi over a fucking neckbump. Are you surprised?

good, we don't need reddit onions fans

based fucking retards

Attached: 20190629_232851.jpg (720x933, 448K)

Jesus.

Attached: mox and cody.jpg (1284x722, 72K)

Of course its a work because a planned chair shot to the head is barely fucking anything compared to literally all other normal things in a wrestling match. For some reason the fact people don’t realize this is some sort of ridiculous pet peeve of mine.

74 years of nonstop SJW propoganda has turned men into little pussies.

Can we just cull every faggot retard from Leddit already?

Holy fucking worked

>Taken out of a match
>The match had already ended

desu concussion is one of the biggest concerns facing modern sport with really disastrous consequences for mental health and basic cognition which can stay with you for a life time, and we are only scratching the surface of the problems it can cause.

Unprotected chair shots have no place in modern wrestling. Its simply too dangerous. I dont want to see it and other people dont want to see it.

>people
How many? Is this just a handful of crybabies, or is there serious traction behind this?

It was a gimmick chair. Theyre brainlets.

This.

Explain how a planned shot to the head with an aluminum chair given and taken by two professional is anywhere close to as bad as all the other shit wrestlers do in all matches (even simple back bumps) or as another example from combat sports: getting punched in the face repeatedly by protected fists?

Attached: asposting.png (924x963, 55K)

I agree, but the chair was most likely gimmicked, and I don’t really see an issue if they keep chair shots rare.

The commentary team sold it like death, so it seems like something that won’t happen very often. Also, the commentary team even mentioned CTE. The chair was probably just aluminium or something.

Fucking marks.

jesus this reads like some retard here larping as a zoomer

That's because modern day is full of pussy ass bitches. It's been obvious since the dawn of civilization that getting hit in the head repeatedly causes problems. That's what separates the bitches from the boys.

These fucking retards think Chris Benoit's brain trauma was from chairshots alone and not the fact that his finisher was a literal flying headbutt.

Holy shit, he started watching WWE during the fucking PG era, who the FUK does that? Also he thinks 'we weren't as medically advanced' back then and didn't know chair shots to the head could fuck you up. What a fkn idiot. People honestly think NFL didn't know how bad they were fucking up their players back before then either, reality is they knew and nobody forced them to give a fuk so they just kept doing it because they were making money and the players are replaceable.

Honestly I have little hope for AEW's success after what audience they've drawn in. They're all smarks who will get mad at anything they don't predict. You could gimmick every chair shot to the head and other edgy things and they will still go on Twitter decrying you and calling for your resignation despite being textbook worked. Basically they want it as safe and predictable as possible. If it goes outside of their expectations, these know-it-all faggots will ascribe politicized motivation to it and will never consider being worked. AEW isn't going to draw a new audience pandering to these fucks

>They're all smarks who will get mad at anything they don't predict
They'll shit on anything they deem as predictable too. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

jesus christ, how many redditors post here?

>claims to have only been watching wrestling for a few years
>precedes to talk about how we perceived wrestling 20 years ago

Wow.

I have more of a problem with whatever that trust fall Darby did on the apron than that chair shot.

no fren, they are not based retards. they are plain and simple retards.

Just the AEW fans.

holy fucking shit dude have fucking sex already got dam

faggot should neck himself tbqhwy

me :P

>waises paw swowy
u-um, I use both -w-

That move is paralyzation waiting to happen. I’d fire someone trying to do something that stupid.

> medicine hasn't advanced in 20 years
State of this absolute simp. The E has done a great job sacrificing chair shots with their Benoit narrative.

you've never noticed that half of the posts here are just reposts from reddit?
i'm a redditor
that place is 1000x better than here
if you genuinely just come here to post the same memes over and over you're fucking braindead

include his crazy fucking suicide dive. nigga could've really killed himself doing that shit.

With fans like this it really is hard to pinpoint why pro wrestling is dead

not one fucking reference that he was raped by blacks

These niggas do 15 piledrivers and panama sunrises and PURPOSELY wven make moves NOT AIMED AT THE NECK be sawdust-tier PARALYSIS INDUCING moves

But god forbid someone gets hit in the head with a gimmicked tin foil chair

can we get all the faggots out of wrestling with chair shots?
because I'll fucking jump in the ring with a chair and get this done.

Omaggle tweets an apology for problematic chair shot when

Honestly hate Reddit and everything associated with it. Nothing but bitches man

Aside from abusing his head, Benoit popped pills like no tomorrow and behaved like a sociopath. His mental health was fucked long before Kevin Sullivan killed him.

Good. There have been enough tragedies and early deaths in pro wrestling. We don't need more. Their bodies go through enough abuse already, and chair shots to the head are unnecessary. Grow up, edgelords.

Go back

Attached: ZV.gif (480x480, 1.39M)

All of them you fucking SIMP.
With a slow moving board like Yea Forums, it's no wonder why I am waiting for a cooldown between these dumb fucking posts. Jesus christ,

Based subtle troll working the marks with your reddit gimmick.

ALL OF THEM
Do you not notice the amount of "lol reddit mad at this" shit you see on the daily/

"5 dark prisoners"

kek

Attached: 9C0545B3-5F33-44C7-BBE4-4E6D66566CD5.jpg (750x716, 89K)

Awesome. The sooner they leave the better.

That was me larping on Reddit because I knew that the dumb faggots here on Yea Forumsetty would respond to it like the good little chess pieces they all are.

Continue to be worked by based Reddit's head ya rent free seething stinky neet cucks.

Reddit wins again! and also Steve for Smash.

Attached: D7w0K-YXkAEKfWr.jpg (562x603, 37K)

Lol whitebois are such pussies no wonder they all become trannies or get cucked by masculine black men

BTFO

BASED

But you're okay with all that shit in the Moxley match?

please lose weight

Didn't watch webm pls

All of them

Not enough thighslaps in the chairshot?

KWAB

>Please like my tweet

Just more proof Twitter was a mistake

Pic related laughs at your faggotry

Attached: eatMDOd8scCQjFPIRLViagtSCz8.jpg (235x235, 11K)

I really wanna see an autopsy report on Tanaka when he dies. Either he has Homer Simpson Syndrome, CTE is a work, or he has god tier brain genetics. I'm stunned he isn't a drooling mess in an dementia ward,

This can’t be real.

>stealing out memes
>not a single ding-dong diddly mention that he was raped by niggers
Redditor Holocaust when?

jesus the absolute state of these queers. only queers would be talking like this and acting unmanly. The REAL men that arent loaded up with fag in their blood enjoyed the chairshot and it didnt make them fret and worry like a nervous girl over a guy's 20yr career cuz oh no no he's gonna benoit everyone now.
I cant stand this femine "male" thing going on in society. It's so gross and revolting how unmanly and queer some of the fans in wrestling are.
and seriously chanting thats too far. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU VIRGIN QUEERS TO DECIDE WHATS TO FUCKING FAR!
take your fake outrage and your virtual signaling bullshit and seriously go date a train so the world can start to get back on the art of being manly not the art of being a unmanly queer

why do these marks hate other people having fun so much?

Attached: ihatefun.jpg (876x255, 50K)

Attached: soy.jpg (500x500, 79K)

Fuck you faggots. Yeah I didn't get all of you, but if you're responding to a reddit screencap you're a cucked nigger who has ruined most of this site.

It took a heart attack to finish off Balls Mahoney, and that's down to his huge drug and drink habit, and not brain injuries. Far as I know Masato keeps clean and in shape, he's probably immortal.

Which of you guys were sitting behind this poster?

Is this your post?

It's time for this plebbitor to go on his Last Ride. Mmmmmm

Attached: the last thing you see mmmm.gif (305x201, 622K)

Oh yeah? Prove it. You're larping now.

>never watched/grew up with attitude era
>if its a work, they fucking got me

wow these redditsoigoys are the worst
>i rather see kenny o and the young cuckarinos pretend to do hadoukens and shoot fireballs then believe what im watching is in any way real or has consequences

i hate modern wrestling so much. even when i enjoy the product the fans ruin it for me

Attached: wtf.png (700x700, 336K)

Shut the fuck up faggot

>I want people to give themselves permanent brain damage for my enjoyment! Who cares if its lead to early deaths, horrible tragedies, and poor living conditions?

Are you implying that
>the apron Coffin Drop
>Paradigm Shift onto Thumbtacks
>elbow off a ladder through a table on the outside of the ring
>crashing through multiple pieces of barbed wire
were all fine, but a gimmicked chair shot was too far? kys worthless nigger

the last line is ironic as he is back to his computer desk with a gallon of onions

>this is the modern wrestling fan
It’s finished, ladies and gentlemen. Wrestling is dead.

It was a light tap
youtube.com/watch?v=FEXamx7MuxA

>Who cares if its lead to early deaths, horrible tragedies, and poor living conditions?

who for example? what proof is there? i saw some kid try grinding down some stairs in highsachool, broke his neck. died three days later in a emergency room. go ban skateboarding liberal faggot. niggers are 13 percent of the population and commit over 50 percent of all violent crime, why are you petitioning on reddit to ban niggers and spics? back to discord with you.

Attached: discord trannies.jpg (3640x2140, 2.06M)

Allins coffin drop on the apron was one of my favorite spots

i never saw allin before. is his gimmick that he misses/botches everything in a match and looks like he has toothpick legs and wears womans leggings meant for underneath a dress?

>Responding to responses to a reddit screencap

I would love to ban niggers retard. Also, the issue is that this isn't accidental shit, this is intentional. Accidents happen, someone can break a limb on a flip, that doesn't mean that flip should be banned, but a chairshot to the head causing brain damage can hardly be called an accident since its not the result of some sort of failing or happenstance on either end.

>but a chairshot to the head causing brain damage can hardly be called an accident

it was fucking scripted you retard. cody knew he was gonna get hit in the head. wrestling is fake. whoever if you watch the replay closely the sitting flat part doesnt hit him flat and the rim /side hits him at a angle. im sure that wasnt planned and was a accident.

go take a chairshot to the dome fagboi

>I dont want to see it and other people dont want to see it.

Grow some balls you damn pussy:
> Literally thousands of wrestlers had chairshots yet only one went crazy (which was probably because he was a manlet anyway).
> Chairshot doesn't always result in a concussion.
> Chairshots never retired anyone unlike "stiff" nu-Japan like wrestling and flippy shit.
> Chairshots compared to the other wrestling moves are the most safe and easiest to perform, yet look the most spectacular.

But why fucking do it to the head? Why add the risk of brain damage to the spot? Is doing it to the head really THAT much "better" than doing it to the body?

You marks do know that the way he took it all the force was on the shoulder right? Spears was holding the chair in a way where it would fold, the reason he bled is because he got scratched on the back of the head after the seat folded due to it hitting his shoulder.

imagine being the incel who created that image

You can't work the marks any more, they just screech hurrr unsafe when something like this works them

t. reddit nigger

What a fucking faggot.

What a fucking faggot.

Look at this fucking mark and laugh. We knew that getting utterly domed over and over wasn't good for you, long term, for at least decades. People just weren't such hysterical, look-at-me-and-how-much-I-CARE assclowns back then

>PG era zoomer faggot that can't handle real adult oriented wrestling

Virtue signalers literally ruin everything

>But why fucking do it to the head? Why add the risk of brain damage to the spot? Is doing it to the head really THAT much "better" than doing it to the body?

i dont see you complaining about all those flippy head driving moves the beaners and memesters were doing. go on twitter and demand mox never does his finisher again. could break a neck and cause paralyses! your such a fucking joke.
>i read a article on shitlib website that told me chairshots are bad! everything else is okay though! fuck drumpf! imma go dilate now

chairshot urself kiddo

"I never grew up watching the Attitude Era-"
I think this is the first time I've seen somebody publicly call himself out for being a monstrous faggot to this degree.

Member when Mick Foley would take a dozen of those at once, in front of his crying wife and children?

Kek

>reddit nigger defending other niggers
Back you go!

Out of curiosity I went to squared circle.. it was the worst cringe I've ever seen of virtue signaling cock gobling thundercunts I've ever seen. I feel dirty and ashamed.. worse than Nash even. I hate 2019 and the gatekeeping shit for brains onions milk filled brainlet shit stains that exist now.

Attached: 1561021207285.png (779x689, 817K)

Fucking hell Dwayne went super nig on him.. the split in his head was massive. Prepubescent Noelle thought he was dead.

they both say they went too far in that match

Yeah, Foley was salty for a long time Rock didn't come check on him and basically the entire locker room did. Rock laid those shots on thick too.. he damn near tore Shamrock's face off with one.

That was a work for the documentary.
Mick Foley and his wife are the scum of the Earth for going along with it.

Clearly they watched one match 20 years ago and then decided to watch this other one to have an opinion.

It made money.

B&R

Here is a pic of poster

Attached: AESoy.png (564x717, 681K)

they come here so they can say nigger without losing internet points

>I never grew up watching the attitude Era or nitro and what have you so I never seen hard chair shots to the head
AEWtists everyone.

Attached: 1556959924285.gif (560x315, 1.33M)

but i grew up watching attitude ear and nitro and have seen hard chair shots and i like AEW
I'm also not a basedboybetacuck and i like AEW

>trust me fellow 4channeler I am a based and redpilled kekistani and I like ASJW

I hate SJW and i don't believe in all that more then 2 genders trash etc etc and i like AEW

You can't have it both ways nigger. Seriously, you have to go back. AEW is the paragon of that trifling shit.

This is exactly the kind of audience AEW needs to avoid if they want to make wrestling cool again.
If they want to get the 15-25 'cool kids' to watch their product, then they need to continue on the way that repels these fucking faggots.

I was a straight up work, mother fucker got hit on one side of his head, and bladed on the other.

"Man wish there was something edgier, like the attitude era" One chair shot and mother fuckers are crying.

If you're politically correct you shouldn't even be allowed to pay for wrestling. Like, your money bounces back. If this is not allowed in your company
youtube.com/watch?v=Yk_8VlwKZW4
youtube.com/watch?v=vUdWHAzLuhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6W2_-ByJR6U
youtube.com/watch?v=5mxMwAOOots&feature=youtu.be&t=361
Because of your faggot audience, you're not a real wrestling promotion.
And you missed the post-WM discussion. Since they got Lesnar to drop the title, the feminist stinker main event and the token afro wwe champion, it was the best WM of all time.
They tanked the ratings and nearly killed the company in three months, but hey, tokenism.

What a fucking vagina

AEW just knows how to make heat for themselves. You are one of the people falling for "it". OH MAN AEW is for SJW....AEW makes mom dick sucking jokes....AEW is for SJW...dick sucking jokes.....

you really love them dick sucking jokes, huh?

I think his gimmick is that he fucking dies in every match

yep.....maybe if WWE threw in a dick joke every once in a while (like they use to) they wouldn't be in the shitter

Wasn't Cody going after the lapsed fans that enjoyed edgier shit anyway?

It's great that Cody is purging Reddit from AEW

I can smell this post

>2002

Attached: 220px-Manabu_Nakanishi_2015.jpg (220x286, 11K)

He fucking bladed/used fake blood. Dillinger put nothing into that shot, it hit him on the left side of his head, and the camera cut away and all of a sudden blood is coming out of the right side? Fucking Rhodes blading faggots man.

Blood in wrestling is always fake except the few times people got hit in the nose and bleed some......Bleeding from barbwire is still basically fake no real harm but bleeds like a papercut

at this point i have genuinely consumed more Reddit from Yea Forums than i ever have from Reddit.
Fuck you

LOL you go to Reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=NoLHJ2cK0dU
What a fucking faggot

Can't wait till they are on TV and they continue to do the stuff they say they wont do
BASED and your all getting worked
WRESTLING IS SAVED LOL
GET WORKED NERDS

I fucking despise Zoomer piece of pussified shits

BASED TANAKA

Take the Troothpill. I never use that piece of shit site.

Attached: Punishment.png (1366x768, 1.62M)

Attached: 203FFB52-0BD4-43E0-A947-ACBC986DF55E.gif (600x446, 3.25M)

Fuck reddit

Attached: 3375AD5E-08BA-45F0-BCCF-640D7474C3A0.gif (387x235, 1.49M)

every redditor posts here?

The apron bump that Allin took was way more dangerous than that chairshot

This is what happens when you pander to SJW's

shut up, reddit nigger

Lol, the quickest way to draw attention to a product is people louldy claiming they are going to boycott it

how can one individual reach such levels of faggotry? what does have to happen to you?

>Yea Forumsetties only realising now that Yea Forums is a reddit enclave on Yea Forums
where do you think the rise in posters came from after the move? There were only about 50 regulars on /wwe/.

there only seems to be about a dozen here

>back then we didn't know getting your fucking brain rattled with a steel chair was bad
yeah I guess they never heard of concussion until Benoit, are these faggots serious?

To be fair I only found this board a little over a year ago and I’ve genuinely never been on reddit in my life. I just didn’t talk about wrestling before I realised there was a board for it on Yea Forums.

>there only seems to be about a dozen here

>being this fucking stupid
c`mon kiddo

Attached: 87d.jpg (311x313, 14K)

faggot