Make the switch

Make the switch

Attached: njpw-g1-climax-29-graphic.jpg (650x400, 436K)

no

You are not wrong OP. I wanted to like AEW but after tonight it became obvious that NJPW reigns supreme by a huuuuuuge margin.

based

Attached: D8WMOisUcAAnQ0d.jpg (1199x1046, 281K)

No thanks. Why would I watch the promotion from where the AEW shitshow came from?

what time it starts? if it's shit hours for New York then no thanks, I won't lose sleep for wrasslin

B A S E D

>the same boring and overly long “le epic” matches every time
cringe no thanks

the shitshow LEFT, that's why.

Sorry, as hard as I want to, I just can't relate to ching chongs.

what do you want exactly? cringe videogame references? old guys dropping each other on their heads as botches?

based

They wrestle like they're in a video game so might as well start using video game references. And what's worse: dropping on your head on a botch or on purpose? Because New Japan sure does a lot of the latter and your head and neck doesn't really give a shit if you meant to or not.

You obviously don't watch NJPW, only the main and semi-main are long matches.

If you think pro wrestlers who take necks bumps are bad you’re a fucking retard. All bumps are bad for your body and all pro wrestlers literally hurt themselves all the time on purpose.

Also the answer to your gay retarded question is that taking a neck bump on purpose is less bad for you than taking an accidental neck bump which is many more times likely to injure you. Why are you so gay and stupid. Probably a fucking Mexican.

The top heel in WWE is supposed to be a boxer and all he does is chinlocks you pleb

t. cuckpilled basedbοy

he isn't a basedboy he is a s󠀀oyboy

i'm thinking about getting njpw world for it

you will not regret it

Not enough chinlocks for ya e drone?

100% worth it. NJPW is by far the best thing right now. CMLL needs to get English commentary and some wort fo streaming service.

I hope not. NJPW seems to be the only promotion that interests me now. It respects the traditions of wrestling while still being forward thinking.

on purpose of course, because that means they know what they're doing, if you're not a faggot crybaby then you won't mind

is the search engine still pretty much non-existant for world?

dont get it until july 1st or you will be charged twice. If you buy july 1st you will get 19 G1 shows, 3 Super J cup shows and Royal Quest for ~20 bucks.

oh thanks i'm glad i haven't signed up yet then

and thats so fucking B A S E D

Attached: D91P2VUVAAExmAC.jpg (540x360, 47K)

It does suck I’ll admit. Better to just use google and include “site:njpwworld.com” in the search string. Like “Wrestle Kingdom 12 English site:njpwworld.com”

I cant wait i caught the last 2 weeks last year and ever since I have tried to catch all the njpw big shows. I am watching the full tournament this year cant wait to shiy up the board with NJPW talk for an entire month. It was the persistent daily threads for this show that at first frustrated me cause I never knew when they were gonna end and when I watched my first NJPW show I really enjoyed it. Because of the tanaposter I had a legitimate hero to root for and it was great seeing the one true ace cement his legacy by not only winning it at such an age but to be the first g1 winner to turn it into a successful wrestle kingdom main event championship victory and be the guy that essentially sent the fag and his fag friends home at wrestle kingdom my love for hiroshi tanahashi is massive and eternal. I would like to see SANADA win the g1. Its going to be great.

i'm already prescribed sleeping pills tho

Attached: seff.png (480x480, 213K)