Juice had to beg the crowd for them to give a reaction to this simp for 3 seconds in his fucking home country

>Juice had to beg the crowd for them to give a reaction to this simp for 3 seconds in his fucking home country
I fail to think of a wrestler in the entire world blander than Mikey Nicholls. Imagine being this much anti-dimes

Attached: mikey-top-800x533.jpg (800x533, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAzx1RTp2lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jews Robyason

Wow, this has gotta be the most boring looking wrestler i've seen in a long time. He's got Snitsky's face too. Poor lad.

he is bland as fuck but god I wish he would give me a foreheadjob

Asuka gets crickets whenever WWE goes to Japan, so she offers strong competition to this shitter

Yeah Juice was trying hard to make the crowd care but this dude is just.. a dude.

Rent freeolla

Nicholls is the fuckin worst. Juice is also somewhere else right now. I know he's trying to play up the Moxley revenge angle to end the G1, but it comes off as him not caring at all.

I like Juice better now, but his matches last G1 were the one I least wanted to watch every show

Bullshit you can find streams of Asuka's matches from the last two days and she was over as fuck with the crowd.

He's so fucking bland, it's hard to comprehend. I think dimes cease to exist when he enters the room
Also is southern showdown going to be on world or what?

Is that Joey Mercury?

The fuck are you talking about. He’s based because he wrestles without bullshit. In the spot someone should hit a lariat, he hits a vicious lariat. In the spot where he should backdrop someone, he hits a convincing backdrop. Half of these other shitters are doing it wrong and you’re just used to it because in the spot they should hit a lariat they do a gay spinning front kick, and in the spot where they should just hit a backdrop they throw a reverse frankensteiner or a lungblower.

ebin moovs are cool and there’s nothing wrong with that, or with guys distinguish themselves by doing different things, but it’s dumb to take a guy who has great timing and excellent simple move choices that tell the story of a match believably and talk shit about him because his move choices aren’t gay enough for you

Nichols is the Michaels, except he’s more like a Benoit or Malenko

Sup Nic. Ya ain't ever, ever getting over

Go watch your faggot flippy dance routines if you’re so gay

I heard about you, I didn't think I'd ever see you, but here you are, Marty Nicholls only fan.

I just got home from 10 hours of traveling back from the show and i want to say the jr title match was kino

Three days from now. Fite got timed exclusivity.

"OSPREYS A CUNT"
Name a better chant in wrestling

Attached: 1552911668906.jpg (500x500, 50K)

72 hours from stream time. NJPW couldn't of live steamed it without with them. As some one who was at the show, it was a fucking great show
It's on watch wrestling tho

Fite fucked up the audio
youtube.com/watch?v=gAzx1RTp2lc
The arena was shaking at times