Sarah sanders? Hmmmmmm mm wouldnt wanna mess with THAT

Sarah sanders? Hmmmmmm mm wouldnt wanna mess with THAT.

Attached: 20190630_015506.jpg (1080x2280, 771K)

Lebron James? Mmmmm wouldn't wanna mess with THAT.

Attached: XdPuFal.png (1001x554, 797K)

Damn right. Double S laid the smackdown on the corrupt media time and time again.

Who works harder? Sarah or Seth?

Her brothers tortured and killed a dog.

Mark really is a mark

Attached: Clipboard022347.jpg (121x105, 3K)

Why is she so fat? Why do people tolerate this?

and your dad sucks dick for crack. Who cares?

Based Bernie bro

I wish I had screencaps of the /pol/ threads where they'd sneakily try to photoshop her into looking hot and call her thicc mommy

Attached: 8215554.jpg (650x919, 46K)

She's the mouthpiece for a false presidency, or was until she got too scared to have press briefings and quit. So she'll make a great governor for Kentucky. I hate Republicans

Hahahahaha, you whiny little faggot. Your pussy liberal tears give me sustenance.

I think that's Israel's cum, m8.

No, it’s Russia’s. Oh wait, no, it’s because of kids in cages. No, wait, it’s because of some vague sexual harassment case from 30 years ago. You delusional TDSers can’t seem to make up your mind about which lie to glom on to.

>Trump is a good President because too many people have too many reasons why he's a bad President

Attached: 979807.jpg (905x881, 266K)

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is only 36 years old. The absolute, complete and utter state of white women.

Holy fucking shit I checked just on the offhand chance you weren't meming and it's true

Attached: 78970.jpg (210x240, 9K)

So the Russia narrative, the kids in cages during Obama, and a random bitch accusing him of rape are what makes him a bad president? Damn he's gonna coast in 2020

Sup Cornette ya dumbass

what the fuck is a false presidency anyway

No. Who said that other than you? Why do you keep responding to your own arguments?

Sarah. You try getting your point across with a non-compliant press.

Pretty sure she just cancelled the press briefings and sat home for the last 6 months

>You believe what those people are saying.
Dumbass.

>You believe Israel

You're thinking of Sasha.

I thought Trump was based why did he hire some humpty dumpty looking ass bitch as press secretary and not Margot Robbie?

I don't think young attractive women are comfortable being in a room with him

She's the same age as Beyonce.

Attached: 1544014587877.jpg (423x466, 26K)

He has to hire women too ugly for him to want to rape. That's why Kellyanne Conway has a job too.

Holy fucking daddy

kek OP

>drumpf bad
>obongo good
>rip john McCain
>woke

Attached: 1560805407163.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

Why not let him tell you the truth himself?

Attached: 34255.png (533x654, 47K)

Carder's Instagram was a mistake. He's exposing himself as a brain rotting boomer faggot.

We already knew. His brain rotting and being a boomer are both objectively true

You keep going back to Israel like you know what the hell you're talking about. Stop spamming your anti-Semitic alt-left garbage.

I never thought I could possibly love the Undertaker more than I already did. He's the greatest wrestler of all time, AND he obviously supports the greatest president of all time.

Attached: American-Badass-Undertaker.jpg (1710x900, 126K)

Pls bring back Spicer
lad was a madman

>He fell for the muh Russia Boogeyman meme

Attached: 1522593701926.jpg (179x170, 10K)

>Stop spamming your anti-Semitic alt-left garbage.

Hit a nerve

Attached: israel.png (2883x1292, 3.12M)

The hat looks photoshopped on the bottom left

trumpcucks are so fucking lame lmao

None of this has anything to do with your idiotic hatred of Jews. We get it, he’s diplomatic with another country. If your precious Hillary got in we’d be in 5 different wars right now. Go read a book while you’re dilating.

This is some weak bait

Based user with the truth.

I sure do enjoy watching wrestling

>idiotic hatred of Jews
Criticizing Israel, one of the most politically corrupt countries in the world who regularly and flagrantly engages in war crimes and has called for genocide against a neighboring country in the last year has nothing to do with hating a religion

>We get it, he’s diplomatic with another country
Willing to go to war and kill Americans to serve another country's agenda that has no benefit to America or global peace is not diplomacy

>If your precious Hillary got in we’d be in 5 different wars right now.
We are already in two wars created by neo-cons in Trump's cabinet and they are gunning for a third that will make the last two look like jokes and create a thousands more ISISs

>Go read a book while you’re dilating.
Read a book not written by a boomer FOX news anchor

Dear God you're not kidding

Attached: 1549583722982.jpg (759x508, 110K)

Attached: lol trump.gif (411x227, 3.76M)

I want Scaramucci back, The Mooch was DIMES

if you mean by laying the smackdown that she lied repeatedly then yes

Redpilled

this

I can't wait to put your kids in cages whiteboi

>still being this delusional in 2019
Come back to earth you pretentious faggot

It's a sad state of affairs when /pol/ has better criticisms of Trump than most hardcore leftists.

He's been losing by double digits already.

Is it November 2020?

Go check the 2018 exit polls and look for Trump's approval rating.
Then go check the 2010 exit polls and look for Obama's approval rating.
It's a cycle with the sides switched. Liberal media is more prominent and 'established' so you think Trump being unpopular is something new

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (768x312, 27K)

Op is s faggot confirmed

Or maybe he's just a shit president overall thats about to get us into yet another war as well as being responsible for the most civil unrest the country has been in for decades

As someone who hates Trump, I’m telling you that the polls are worthless. The 2020 election will play out like the 2016 election: the results will hinge on who can win the Rust Belt. A coastal elitist like Kamala Harris can’t pick up enough votes in the Rust Belt to win, especially now that Republicans have suppressed voters of color. The only Sanders can pick up more votes in the Rust Belt than Trump.