The

The
Best
In
The
World

Attached: BadToTheBone.gif (480x270, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11Iy-dyuSW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Punk could kick everybody on this fucking board's ass. He would take you down and choke you out. He might not be a black belt in jujitsu but he sure as fuck can beat some obese NEETs.

unironically i don't think he could. he's one of those guys that used to be really common in the 90s where they'd learn a martial art but not really learn how to fight. i think he probably would have done better going into ufc untrained than he did with his skimmed base level knowledge that was just enough for him to be confident but not enough to actually do a single thing

actually Phil fought a civilian on a reality game show and got his ass whooped and thrown into water

why so angry bruh
I don't like how watered down the ufc has become, but that doesn't mean that the participants don't know how to fight. they still experience combat and keep themselves fit
I do too, but I still think that even the most mediocre ufc fighter can kick my ass. even if they're glorified actors, they train and exercise harder and more frequently than I do

right and punk is like 8 or 9 tiers below the most mediocre ufc fighter.

he literally got unironically dabbed on (in that the guy got on top of him and dabbed between punches) by a reporter with 1 amateur fight

really? post a link, man

I could shoot kick his ass. Tell him to get his Pepsi-chugging ass down to Shell and bring his bitch with him so she can watch me crack her man's head into the parking lot.

he's had exactly two fights and only one was against a reporter you helpess redditor. fuck off and find it yourself.

I don't visit reddit. and I won't fuck off

Attached: 1501898530106.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

This guy is right. Remember he was brought in as a world famous mixed martial artist to show the science of MK and punched a dummy. He didnt get all of it but I can tell you lads that if he DID....well let's just say we're all lucky Punk didnt connect
youtube.com/watch?v=11Iy-dyuSW4

Attached: maxresdefault-4.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

OH shit. We got a tough guy folks.

>Punk could kick everybody on this fucking board's ass. He would take you down and choke you out. He might not be a black belt in jujitsu but he sure as fuck can beat some obese NEETs.

Attached: Phil.jpg (600x400, 46K)

This was actually a reenactment of Punk demanding he get to headline Wrestlemania and Haitch arguing he would either fight him or leave WWE

you said it, hehe

Attached: 1561071881394.png (186x175, 78K)

>hehe
Oh and we got a faggot also lads. It's officially summer

you seem mad

Attached: 1559697583511.jpg (640x1136, 164K)

Nah lad. Faggots are good for fucking. They love it.

u volunteering? OwO

Attached: 1557879175686.jpg (236x257, 13K)

Not even in the virtual world do people want to fuck you ham and egger

d-demo...

Attached: 1558782377974.jpg (892x762, 134K)

Punk couldn't kick a 12 years old ass, let alone a grown man.

>phil is so shit he can't hit a still target
hahahahaha