How hard will these vanilla midgets tank the ratings?

- Shawn Michaels midget cosplayer
- Autistic make-a-wish kid
- Injury prone 40 year old
- The other one

When they get called up to the main roster, how hard will they flop? They are boring, generic white guys

Attached: 2C40722A-3827-45C7-BD90-BCA2977629FB.jpg (1470x827, 141K)

Adam Cole might get a brief push before landing in the midcard.
Fish and O'Reilly will vanish quickly because lol tag teams
Strong just kinda goes nowhere like he's been doing.

Imagine Adam Cole waddling up to Brock Lesnar and HHH expecting us to take him seriously lmao

>dudes like finn, sami, owens, nakamure can't even get out of midcard hell
>having any hope for any of these geeks

>Autistic make-a-wish kid
Who is that?

Based on the WWE's current course, I can't imagine the ratings will tank that much harder. Eventually they'll bottom out and hit serious niche status. At that point, the full-blown smark pandering will keep them afloat.

Attached: 1725D257-E4A9-4D83-A91A-6C369BB547A6.gif (500x281, 1.46M)

best belt guitar in the industry

>The other one

Attached: 1552628315926.jpg (500x913, 18K)

As if these guys are relevant enough to affect the ratings in any way, be it positive or negative.

The Irish are really ugly

yeah i always got the vibes from him

What are their characters?

they're wrestlers who are living their dream and want to prove they are the best wrestlers and have good workrate

the skin color of them was irrelevant you sad pathetic loser.
>37yr old white guy cuck posting anti white statements in his moomy and duhdy's basement while laughing and caughing up cheeto dust with his lul I tr0ll3d u mindset

>They are boring, generic white guys
So was Austin, Hogan, Cena, and the Rock

You can choke on cock if you think that. Austin, Hogan, Rock and even Cena are larger than life. Hogan’s body slam on André >>>>the collective career of the 205 disputed manlets

they're running a breakup angle
they won't be a stable on the main roster
fish and o'reilly will probably wind up on 205

Ya seethe? Other than Cole, I cant tell them apart. Their whiteness makes them disposable and interchangeable

can't get lower than Becky and Kofi

Adam Cole is literally lower than Becky and Kofi

O’Reily is the best of the manlet bunch. He could have a 24/7 run where he is trying to sneak around but when he thinks he’s alone he can’t help but play air guitar on the belt

They’d be best used as a force on 205 live but smarks love Cole so they’ll put them on the main roster to inevitably sink

>The Rock
>white
you gonna make niggers seethe

Cole could potentially be in Finn's spot. Only because Haitch wouldnt want him in AEW. But no way Vince lets him get higher than the IC belt and thats Vince being nice. Shit Vince might make Cole literally be Mini Heart Breaker as a gimmick if you let him.
Strong will be a mid card jobber. He can work and sell.
The other two will be on MainEvent and/or chasing the 56 time 24/7 champion R Truth. If they get lucky Haitch may ship them to NXT UK

Rock isn't white. He's Somoaon. Accept it.

What the fuck is the appeal in some autistic-looking guy playing air guitar?

Attached: 1E2708F2-1757-44D1-A4BE-9B2248BBCE25.jpg (359x270, 11K)

admittedly i'm a week or 2 behind on my NXT, but last i saw they were past the breakup angle and were fully back together

>bobby fish is 42
jesus i never knew he was such an old fart but should have guessed based on the roid gut he's developed

Holy fuck how old is that second from the right guy?

Attached: 2314.jpg (460x357, 36K)

nothing like an Undisputed Era thread to show that Yea Forums doesn't know dimes when they see 'em
also exposes how clueless you guys are when you bitch about them being short - yea no shit, that's why there's 4 of them, and why they cheat, and why that gets them heat

>Undisputed Era

Did they ever explain what that name even means?

we're in the era of them undisputedly being the best
it's not a great name but it's not exactly rocket science either

lol

Attached: haitchface.jpg (181x279, 9K)

Vince is gonna turn them face.

oh yea you're probably right
maybe, just maybe, Heyman or Bischoff can do something good with them though
but i cut my losses the second anyone gets called up to the main roster
at least NXT always has an influx of new talent

Anyone have the pic of Cesaro and Sheamus having to look down at Gargano and Chiampa?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 192K)

People want to see Gargano beat Lesnar? Lesnar could beat Rollins and Gargano in a handicap (no-Tag) match easily