How would you book him in NJPW?

How would you book him in NJPW?

Attached: John_Cena_bio--b51ea9d0b6f475af953923ac7791391b.jpg (1200x675, 105K)

give him a black wig and introduce him as the newest young lion

I wouldn't book him. I would black ball him from the company.

Gets btfo the whole match before hitting the 5MoD and winning clean all the way through a 3 year title reign. Drops the title via interference from multiple men then goes back to WWE to put over the BIG DOG

i wouldn't because i'm not a fucking loser that fantasy books

Surprise G1 entrant. Walks out holding Fale's head and goes on to win. Faces Okada in a losing effort at WK. Joins Taguchi Japan and does a tag with Tanahashi as the broken down daddies of wrestling. Maybe have him feud for the IC title after a tag run

Joshis come out from various promotions and he fucks and cums inside every single one of them in the ring ushering a generation of chad hapas upon Japanese society.

>win literally every championship in the promotion over the course of one week
>hold all those titles while also winning every G1 tournament until he breaks Inoki's record
>be allowed to participate in the super juniors tournament on condition he competes with one hand tied behind his back and go on to win every one he participates in

BOOK IT

The entire locker comes out and gangbang him finishing with a bukakke. The fans can also join in for 200 yen.

Give him the place Dean has now.

Announces that he want to be in the G1 but lose his spot against YOSHI-HASHI in 5 minutes

>Beat Okada and takes the title
>Tanahashi wins the G1
>Tanahashi vs Cena main event Wrestle Kingdom for the title.
>I quit. I'm not fit to decide who wins the battle between Gods.

Probably Tanahashi

Send him to the dojo to learn how to wrestle

60 minute time limit draw that will draw an unlimited amount of yen

>change his name to John Hiroshima
>comes to ring with golden shovel
>announces that he did everything there was to do in USA and thats why he's here in NJPW
>but while he was a nice guy in the US he is here to do what americans are known for best in Japan. To conquer
>Cena runs down the whole roster, pointing out they wouldnt have made it in the US
>particularly points out that Okada failed in the US and wasnt even in the top promotion
>Cena states he's in NJPW to do 5 moves of doom
>Take US title
>take the Junior title
>take the neverweight title
>win the G1
>Take the heavyweight title
>Cena announces that after winning those titles he plans to vacate each one after winning it. not worth carrying
>He tells NJPW that it's time is up. And hiis time is now
>for more kayfabe hit he shoot says NJPW can kiss his ass in Chinese

Squashing everyone

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

holy ding-dong diddly based

Jay White beats him

Puts over Umino in the second match of a Road To show and Isn't seen again until WK preshow NEVER 6 man gauntlet, where he cleanly taps out to Yuji Nagata in a 2 minute squash

>implying Cena could ever work stiff

based

gets beat by Yoshi-Hashi on the tokyo dome pre-show

dimes

>webm of Cena clobbering what's his face in the face with a stiff shot then hitting the other guys in the ring with the softest strikes ever

He'll never make it.

Just do a big match John tour

>Beats Tanahashi
>Beats Naito
>Beats Okada for the title
>Turns the title into a spinner title

Attached: Luke-Harper-3.jpg (642x361, 27K)

this is unironically kino