It's time to decide Kurt Angle's best match

It's time to decide Kurt Angle's best match

Attached: kurt-angle.png (1200x627, 1.02M)

vs Baron Corbin at WM 35

Vs Mr Anderson lockdown 2010

WM 17 vs Benoit or the Raw cage match

For me, it's vs Shawn Michaels at WM21. People think it's overrated, but if they really think that way, then so is every Okada match ever.

SummerSlam or Unforgiven 2001 vs Steve Austin

this

RR 2003

Shane McMahon at King Of The Ring.

In no specific order
>vs Shawn Michaels WM
>vs Chris Benoit RR
>vs Chris Benoit WM
>vs Stone Cold SS
>vs The Undertaker No Way Out

I’m sure there’s a bunch of TNA matches but I never watched TNA.

Vs Bork Laser Iron Man match

vs Shane O Mac at KOTR
brutal match

vs Shawn Michaels. It's the prototypical WWE ME match from today, but these guys actually know how to work so the story carries the fuck out of it. It's not just two guys exchanging finishers or going for some shitty, "THIS IS WRESTLING" shit. It also got the Grapevine lock over as a death move. The whole crowd gasps when Angle finally locks the leg and HBK actually taps.

Fpbp

this

HBK wrestlemania

I agree it’s his best match (maybe also Shawn’s) but how is it the prototypical WWE ME match? The reason it’s so good is because it’s totally unlike any WWE match. It’s much more like a NJPW match than a WWE match.

>It’s much more like a NJPW match than a WWE match.
WWE was having matches with a blend of storytelling and big moves (not in a oversaturated fashion like today) way before Who Japan

Attached: DtWHaTUUcAA3n3F.jpg (1200x970, 70K)

>E Drones literally think this

John Cena’s debut match with Kurt on smackdown is underrated

F
P
B
P

For sheer ring work and skills it would be one of the Angle/Benoit matches, they worked well snug together. For pure entertainment and fun its KOTR vs Shane, that's one of my favorite matches of all time.

Really enjoyed his triple threat match with Orton and Mysterio at WM 22, but my favourite is probably the royal rumble Benoit match or Undertaker at no way out

>Nu Japanlets literally thinks the world of their ability to weave storylines in their head which makes them feel artistically inclined
>is too blinded by hatred of a normie product to acknowledge something that exist because somehow it makes them look like a pleb

NJPW is objectively better than WWE. Stay mad.

Easily against Austin at SummerSlam. Even the ending doesn't fuck that up.

This. It was the perfect end to that cuck's career

>doesn't even have a side in console war faggotry
>stay mad
>NJPW #1 hurr durr
>wrestling is objective
Yea Forums has worked your peabrain into a constant shoot and we are all laughing at you for taking this shit so seriously

It's literally today's WWE-style Main Event. Shawn/Taker is a more-famous example, but this is the first instance where we saw constant finishers get exchanged, and guys working around that. I don't think anyone could do it as well as Angle/Shawn and Taker/Shawn did, but if you watch both of those matches, you'll see what I mean. This was the real-first time we saw something like that, and it mainly took place in the ring. It wasn't an AE-brawl, it was a match between two guys, who exhausted every move that they could possibly do.

NJPW is objectivity better than WWE.

>doesn't even have a side in console war faggotry
>stay mad
>NJPW #1 hurr durr
>wrestling is objective
Yea Forums has worked your peabrain into a constant shoot and we are all laughing at you for taking this shit so seriously

Hahahaha Drax is my favorite Marvel character!

NJPW is objectively better than WWE.

Male...no voice

Attached: smug-pepe2.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Attached: 583_WM35_04072019rf_9942--ab8bfc1509627ef8b2b9d2cc050d7080.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

Best list. His matches against Desmond Wolfe at Turning Point 09 & Genesis 2010 were also outstanding

You just started watching NuJapan 2 years ago simp

For all the talks of drones on Yea Forums, this is quite literally drone behavior.

vs Daniel Puder

>this one assblasted Nu Japanlet

ching chong ping pong

For me, it's making Yuji Nagata tap out at the tokyo dome like a fake tough guy bitch he is LMAO!

Except it isn't

>Kurt's last moonsault

Attached: 1537089965591.jpg (782x585, 43K)

pick one of his benoit matches or the shane streetfight.

For me, it was Stung.

Attached: 754A6284-0BFF-49B0-8C7B-DF9183A37B32.png (617x498, 82K)

This

Attached: GOAT.gif (233x169, 3.26M)

The flip dive thing on abyss

This

Also vs Bork at WM

KURT ANGLE COMPETES IN SINGLE COMPETITION - WM17

Shawn Michaels @ mania

it's the only time a submission finish has ever actually looked convincing

cool match but HBKuck took way too fucking long to tap. Alright we get it, you have the heart of a champion. Tap the fuck out already, dickhead.

BASED

That Turning Point 09 match is criminally slept on. Brilliant match

His best matches were unironically when he was pilled up to the eyeballs during his first few years in TNA and almost killing himself every week because he couldn't feel any pain.