Would you rather let Undercarder or Jewberg botch you for a granted 6 figure payday without medical or hazard pay or...

Would you rather let Undercarder or Jewberg botch you for a granted 6 figure payday without medical or hazard pay or work with DBry for a chance to showcase and earn a spot?

Attached: giphy-2.gif (540x304, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAnFJH6RAdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

botch on purpose or just risk a botch?

What's the move?

The chances of a botch are 98%. It will be by accident but it will most likely happen

Tombstone for Undercarder. Mule kick or reversed jack knife by Jewberg

I'd work with Undertaker, and avoid Jewberg. 'Taker won't botch his moves. It's Berg you should be afraid of.

i'm a lanklet so i'd take my chances that taker could lift me up and hold on to me

Getting buried by Undercarder has never done shit for anyones career so I'll go with Bryan. If he can work with Miz he can work with me.

undertaker because he doesn't have the mobility any more to do the level of damage that Brock could do

it's Undercarder or Jewberg. I only included Brock in the post because Jewberg doesnt draw.

Taker rub isn’t even effective anymore. The last “young guy” he worked with was Rusev and he crippled his manager so hard he’s commentating now. If this was in his prime and I got to face him at WM for the streak that would be a great rub but otherwise, I’d rather go with D-Bry and have a safe technical match that gets us both over

What if say, hypothetically, someone weighs around 218 lbs...?

Attached: 1558513940149.png (646x595, 269K)

No medical or hazard pay. Just the check and a thank you.

i'll take the jew, if he botches the jackhammer then its a brain buster, if carder botches the tombstone too bad then im ded. and im sure not taking a d bry match for free bc even he cant get me over.

depends how would bryan feel about 25 minutes of i choppa him he choppa me because that's all i know about wrestling or workrate

you would get hella over in japan with that fighting spirit desu

Aiden English finished his feud with Rusev before becoming a commentator, so it wasn't injury

>Would literally make that a classic
pic related him working a jobber

Attached: bryanmizeu.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

as a third world simp I would unironically let carder ding-dong diddly cripple me for that paycheck

mmmmmmmm sure

Attached: takerenglishgrr.jpg (800x423, 41K)

Kikeberg is a kike and will call his kike lawyer to like me out of my pay, if my soul does the job to Taker at least then I'll REST.......... IN....................... PEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAACCCEEEUURGGGHGHH

I'd let Jewberg botch me into oblivion so then I can shoot on him the next night with Matt Riddle

Yeah i'll take the kick or Jackknife 100%

based jobber

Take the chance against Daniel Bryan - every time.

Undertaker is a sloppy old bastard who also sandbags people because he's a seething self-mark simp. He could kill you or you might even kill him.

youtube.com/watch?v=xAnFJH6RAdQ

>or you might even kill him.
mmmmmm killing the dead man would get me over as fuck

Undertaker, provided that if I die he pays for the funeral and has to drag my casket to the grave in character as the american badass
Who knows, he might not even botch, im not entering the piledriver with a self inflicted preemptive concussion like Gold did

Attached: 1560593555403.png (214x261, 114K)

You think this what Jewberg had in mind at SSD?

>that literal goblin on the left

Goblins always go over jobbers